Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

670134 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: proteeti

Ookies, but Rukmini Haran thing really irked, but then I am way too touchy about Krishna. ☺️

Oh but SRJ was playing Vishnu/Krishna from like 3 serials prior. 🀣

@Bold IKR πŸ˜†πŸ˜† It was a messed up timeline in all aspects. But I think they added this botched up Rukmini haran to establish Krishna's famous "natkhat" characteristics & well....to kickstart Arjun Krishna's friendship πŸ˜†πŸ˜† But really arjun helping him as Vrihannala was taking it too far 🀣🀣 Arjun didn't become Vrihannala just by dressing like a woman. He was cursed by Urvashi that he will indeed become an Eunuch & Arjun used this curse as a boon during the Agyatavas period. Here toh....he can become Vrihannala whenever he wishes πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@Underlined - Really? 😲 I didn't know about it. Can you please tell me the names of those serials. I might watch them as well if the lockdown keeps me this vella for a while more πŸ˜† SRJ as Krishna is really ❀️❀️

sambhavami thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: .Lonewalker.

@Bold IKR πŸ˜†πŸ˜† It was a messed up timeline in all aspects. But I think they added this botched up Rukmini haran to establish Krishna's famous "natkhat" characteristics & well....to kickstart Arjun Krishna's friendship πŸ˜†πŸ˜† But really arjun helping him as Vrihannala was taking it too far 🀣🀣 Arjun didn't become Vrihannala just by dressing like a woman. He was cursed by Urvashi that he will indeed become an Eunuch & Arjun used this curse as a boon during the Agyatavas period. Here toh....he can become Vrihannala whenever he wishes πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@Underlined - Really? 😲 I didn't know about it. Can you please tell me the names of those serials. I might watch them as well if the lockdown keeps me this vella for a while more πŸ˜† SRJ as Krishna is really ❀️❀️

Krishna was natkhat in HP and IP even without that. The way he burned Dury&co every time he saw them (yep pun intended)

SRJ ka other major shows were Jai Shree Krishna (his first role I think) and Devon Ke Dev...Mahadev...and he played Krishna/Vishnu/Rama in literally every Mytho show uske beech mein. πŸ˜†

670134 thumbnail

Originally posted by: proteeti

Krishna was natkhat in HP and IP even without that. The way he burned Dury&co every time he saw them (yep pun intended)

SRJ ka other major shows were Jai Shree Krishna (his first role I think) and Devon Ke Dev...Mahadev...and he played Krishna/Vishnu/Rama in literally every Mytho show uske beech mein. πŸ˜†

Oh 😲 That's quite a reputation....of typecasting πŸ˜† I don't think i can watch these many....but I might try Jai Shree Krishna. It's the colors one, is it? I will have to see if it's available in voot.

Armu4eva thumbnail

Watching the Entry scenes of the Rajkumars and the cgi is so bad. Did they really need to make the entries this unrealistic. The fight was quite good tho. Ranka is so imposing as Duryodhan.

670134 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Watching the Entry scenes of the Rajkumars and the cgi is so bad. Did they really need to make the entries this unrealistic. The fight was quite good tho. Ranka is so imposing as Duryodhan.

Nakul's entry was the funniest of all. I was lolling so hard when those 2 eagles dropped him off like a percel πŸ˜†

Armu4eva thumbnail

Nakul's entry was the funniest of all. I was lolling so hard when those 2 eagles dropped him off like a percel πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†οΏΌ true

Word Count: 1

ImaginativeGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Great reminder. The way he entered, one would think he is the ultimate hero. πŸ˜†

Hi all, joining in here 😊

Edited by AnkitaPurka66 - 4 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail

Arjun had the most realistic entry. Shaheer and Aham are so good to watch in the face off

Edited by Armu4eva - 4 years ago
CaptainSpark thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I loved Arjun's entry. XD

Just I don't like the actor anymoreπŸ˜†

CaptainSpark thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I hate Karna but Aham Sharma did a very good job as Karna in the show. However his character was badly distorted. 🀣