Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SriMaatangi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: MsChanadlerBong

Hi back!

So damn happy to see you back! 🤗 Welcome welcome ji. Ab aaye ho toh ruk lena haan 😆

So happy to be back 🤗

Haan ;)

Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Watched the episode today. God I used to love Gandhari and Shakuni's bond in the initial phase. Shakuni genuinely was worried about his sister and her future..for a person so heartless, he only cared about his sister and held a special place for her which I felt was beautiful. However his genuine care started turning into cruel intentions. On one hand I do feel that some how circumstances was kinda responsible for Shakuni's hatred towards Hastinapur however it's a fact that he was an inconsiderate adharmi person.. he was clever, and he used it all on his so called revenge plan and sadly he did succeed. He destroyed Kuruvansh. He made blood betray blood. And even thou Padavs won the war but at what cost? They lost everything else including their own children. So Shakuni did destroy hasntinapur and sadly left it to ruins. 🥱

Sautan, jealous Shakuni is purely smiley10B creation, the story of his brothers imprisonment is a folklore. He was happy for his sister at the time of marriage, his concerns were only that with P favorisim his bhanja would lose political power. He wasn't even against Pandavas getting IP that was all Dury. He simply cared for his part of family.

Sanskruthi thumbnail

Originally posted by: KrishnaPriyaa

So happy to be back 🤗

Haan ;)

If I'm correct you were writing lakshmila story that is on hold right? Any chance you'll continue 😳

Sorry if I got you wrong😳

SriMaatangi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanskruthi

If I'm correct you were writing lakshmila story that is on hold right? Any chance you'll continue 😳

Sorry if I got you wrong😳

I started with LakshMila, true. 😳

Then broadened to SatyabhamaKrishna, and now I write everything :p

Sam, I have even ArDi OS' :p Beat that ;)

Edited by KrishnaPriyaa - 4 years ago
MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sanskruthi

Sautan, jealous Shakuni is purely smiley10B creation, the story of his brothers imprisonment is a folklore. He was happy for his sister at the time of marriage, his concerns were only that with P favorisim his bhanja would lose political power. He wasn't even against Pandavas getting IP that was all Dury. He simply cared for his part of family.

Bhai since its Star bharat discussion, was talking about Star Bharat's Shakuni. 😆 The show has a lot of distortion. Sometimes its hard to discuss a topic with different references, one being the original one and the other being the one we were shown.

Also yeah Shakuni didn't care enough for IP but neither did Dury at first. It was when he saw the palace and Pandav's success he was jealous. 🤔

I wished he listened to Karn and would have started a war instead of humiliating the Padavs and Draupadi to such an extent where he wrote his death by his own hands.

MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: KrishnaPriyaa

Sam, I have even ArDi OS' :p Beat that ;)

Bhai I don't wanna beat that I wanna read that 🤣 come on meri jaan, post it. Come on.

Maybe I'll get inspiration to write one. 😳😆

1023403 thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
SriMaatangi thumbnail

Sam- Avashya ji :p I will edit a bit of it and then post.

Mou- You appear at the right times 🤣 hiii 🤗

1101138 thumbnail

After watching today's episode I am a little confused. Was drithrashtra actually such a bitter person whose only aim was to become the king of hastinapur and who behaved so impolitely with everyone around him or is this just one of the distortions of the show ?

Sanskruthi thumbnail

Bhai since its Star bharat discussion, was talking about Star Bharat's Shakuni. 😆 The show has a lot of distortion. Sometimes its hard to discuss a topic with different references, one being the original one and the other being the one we were shown.

Also yeah Shakuni didn't care enough for IP but neither did Dury at first. It was when he saw the palace and Pandav's success he was jealous. 🤔

I wished he listened to Karn and would have started a war instead of humiliating the Padavs and Draupadi to such an extent where he wrote his death by his own hands.

Dury cared way too much😆 anyway abt⭐️shaku I was heavily invested in my thesis about how long is he supporting enamel eroded carries loaded teeth and that anything but enigmatic smile😆