670134 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

The cgi in this show is as bad as the "gerua" cgi. Hilariously disastrousπŸ˜†

Sorry if anyone is a fan of the songs picturization😳

But Shaheer-Aham are just too good..

πŸ˜†

Shaheer looks fine....Aham is okay okay without the continuous smirk πŸ˜†

But let's not discuss the actors. From my experience, it always leads to fanwars & Shaheer is very popular now πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Lonewalker.

πŸ˜†

Shaheer looks fine....Aham is okay okay without the continuous smirk πŸ˜†

But let's not discuss the actors. From my experience, it always leads to fanwars & Shaheer is very popular now πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Shaheer was quite popular back then too. Probably that s why stararjuna was promoted excessively. Reducing every other character to a fool

670134 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Poorabhforever

Shaheer was quite popular back then too. Probably that s why stararjuna was promoted excessively. Reducing every other character to a fool

Nah....I saw an ad the other day on Youtube....they promoted the show as "Yeh Kahaani hai Mahanayak Arjun ke"πŸ˜†πŸ˜† It's not exactly Mahabharat, it's Mahabharat from Arjun's pov. Like they did Siya Ke Ram from Ramayan. It's SP's take on Mahabharat where Arjun is the central hero. If Shaheer was popular back then, maybe that's why they casted him in the first place.

But how was he popular back then? πŸ€” As far as I know MB & KRPKAB are his breakthrough shows & KRPKAB happened after MB.

Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: CaptainSpark

Loved Rohit. πŸ‘πŸΌ

I really liked him in the exile scenes

CaptainSpark thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Nah....I saw an ad the other day on Youtube....they promoted the show as "Yeh Kahaani hai Mahanayak Arjun ke"πŸ˜†πŸ˜† It's not exactly Mahabharat, it's Mahabharat from Arjun's pov. Like they did Siya Ke Ram from Ramayan. It's SP's take on Mahabharat where Arjun is the central hero. If Shaheer was popular back then, maybe that's why they casted him in the first place.

But how was he popular back then? πŸ€” As far as I know MB & KRPKAB are his breakthrough shows & KRPKAB happened after MB.

He had Kya Mast Hai Life, Navya before that and had many shippers with Somya Seth. Then came shippers with Pooja Sharma and that lead to ArDi amar prem. Navya was very popular and his pair with Somya Seth.

Also, that kind of promo existed for most characters. The main promo said yeh gatha hai for each character. Look at most promos. The extended ones too.

However yes, Arjun was promoted more because of Shaheer's popularity🀣

670134 thumbnail

Loved Rohit. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Rohit ko toh kya hi judge karu πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Beginning me toh usko scene, dialogue kuch bhi nahi milta tha....Indraprasth nirman se milne laga but he look expressionless to me πŸ˜† Like everything, Yudhistir's calm & composer was overdone too πŸ˜†

Armu4eva thumbnail

Navya was quite popular among the youth back then on star plus.

670134 thumbnail

He had Kya Mast Hai Life, Navya before that and had many shippers with Somya Seth. Then came shippers with Pooja Sharma and that lead to ArDi amar prem. Navya was very popular and his pair with Somya Seth.

Also, that kind of promo existed for most characters. The main promo said yeh gatha hai for each character. Look at most promos. The extended ones too.

However yes, Arjun was promoted more because of Shaheer's popularity🀣

Ohh...I didn't know this much. I didn't follow him before....I always thought MB was the turning point for him.πŸ˜†

CaptainSpark thumbnail

Rohit ko toh kya hi judge karu πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Beginning me toh usko scene, dialogue kuch bhi nahi milta tha....Indraprasth nirman se milne laga but he look expressionless to me πŸ˜† Like everything, Yudhistir's calm & composer was overdone too πŸ˜†

SP overdid everything. The Dyut Sabha bit was so glorified and it whitewashed Yudhishthir badly. 🀣

CaptainSpark thumbnail

Ohh...I didn't know this much. I didn't follow him before....I always thought MB was the turning point for him.πŸ˜†

The shipping politics would give Shakuni and Krishna's MB politics a good competition. Trust me. 🀣