Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Diverting tactics hai. Ignore paras kaa interview .

Keep watching the mv. Dont let them win

rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: CatcherInTheRye

mene abi abi tweet dekha

Paras in his iv said that him mahira asim himanshi shefaki devo n rashmi all chat in a grp🤪

So if it is truw u can understand the chronology now

Paras was against Asim and in support of Sid na ... party kab badal li isne ...Asim k sath chat 🤪alag hi BB chal raha hai ... us ladki se itni jalan ..achcha hai Jealousy usi se hoti hai jisme kuch baat hoti hai ... Sid ne kaha bhi tha ki sab ka support nhi chahiye usi ka chahiye jo matter karta hai ...uske paas biggest support hai BB13 ke winner n uske love Sid ka ... n as Sid said To SK sir Sana meri friend hai isiliye sab jalte hai usse.. 😆... SidNaaz aap bas sath me khush raho ye log jal jal ke yunhi jal jayenge 🤣

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: wendy25

You know jyo.. I might have forgotten and excused them for behaving like leeches in BB. Their was pressure, toxicity, so not acceptable but certainly understable behaviour by them..

But now in real world could justify them being a pathetic excuse of human beings and that's what matter the most that how you behave in actual world.. Sick people Devoleena and Paras.. have fallen beyond like anything.. I doubt even if their fans are their fans anymore...👎🏼🤢

actually what i understand wendy, even in BB too, people behave the very same way as they are. If they like to poke and bully in this real world, that is what they do in BB too, if they are fun outside; same happens in BB too. If they are honest and cant take shit of people and react to it in a certain way in real world, they do in BB also. So these all personalities were real only. They were pathetic and they will remain the same. None can change them but only time and circumstances. Now that is a question - for better or for more worse!!😆
wendy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Meenakshi-rg

Even salman missed it.

There were murmurs of salman being angry with channel a day before the results. . I am sure it was about asim and sana ranking. Channel played dirty there.

I know for the fact he was upset for this reason... BUT see what rumors came out...

"Salman was angry coz Colors wanted sidharth to win"🤣

Asim PR really leave no opportunity to fabricate stories...

Originally posted by: wendy25

🤢

All if them have no credibility or self respect jiska itna issue banate the big boss mein..

Imbeciles excpt Rashami, mahira,asim and himanshi,these 4 are still somewhat better than other 3 garbage cans..

no one is better wendy, they are gettibg their work done by PRs🤔. Rashmi himachi anf asim. Their PRs r really very active even during lockdown. Infact more active i would say.
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: BS.KSG_Dewani

Yes jyoti you are right , they all are deliberately doing things against sidnaaz so that fans go mad and start trolling them and their minds diverts from MV...they all don't want sidnaaz MV views to be reach 50M ...and they are doing every cheap tactics...daily one person is talking nonsense about sana only and involving sid matter in it...did you see they are not separately targeting sid as they know sid se panga lena bhari par sakta hai...so indirectly using sana name and defaming her in every way ...tho sidnaaz ko koi farak nahi par raha and they are very much together and ignoring all negativity but they are aware of everything...and worse things is we fans are getting effected from all this and in anger doing crazy trends which is not at all needed ...we should not give any kind of importance and attention to these rest gangs ....they want fame from sidnaaz and we won't allow them at any cost !

Keep watching bhula dunga ....100Million views to hoke rahe ge 💪 They don't know kitni aag hai sidnaaz fans mai 🔥Sidnaaz ke liye ❤️

They taking turns if u see ..

First rashmi and her new project plus naagin 4 drama ..

Second Debo ka drama

Yesterday zariwala ka drama though she flipped later 😆

Today paras ka interview drama ..

And paras himself said they r all in one WA grp ..toh samaj jao 😆

Asimanshi mayb writing the script and above r the actors playing their roles 😆..

Aarti is looking good now suddenly 😆..she mayb jealous too but till now she choose to stay out of this mess ..lets see fr how long ..

Only fifi , vikas and bagga r pro sidnaaz ..

Edited by jyoti06 - 4 years ago
One-Of-A-Kind thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
🤗

Word Count: 0

tumara zikar ho jata hai kabi kabar uma se😳
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Speed kam ho rahi hai. Momentum mein aao. It's a long road

710617 thumbnail

Originally posted by: soulstarspirit

Yes favouritism was there definitely, but i am answering about Content wala aspect that you were talking about how arti didn't give content. In my opinion Arti gave indirect content.

And regarding himanshi-asim love story, creatives found it useless to promote them, they knew himanshi is engaged and she will not provide more content than she already has provided in the love story. Everything happened fast between asimanshi, he confessed, she said i am engaged, let's be good friends and it was Over. Nothing was left to show. So creatives kind of found no more potential in their jodi. ( although When she got evicted and called off her engagement then that was another case altogether but inside the house she showed no interest )

And also, creatives wanted to focus on sidnaaz phenomenon more than asim-himanshi.

So its like two serials going on....one is very very popular (sidnaaz), the other is mildly popular (asimanshi). So the supporting character (arti) of more popular serial is more important than the leads of less popular serial.

I can believe paras falling for mahira and vice versa but I don’t believe asim falling for Himanshi .. there were no available girls left for asim .. he would have been stuck with cougar zariwala .. Asim saw first hand sana and Sid connection .. even understood Arti liking Sid .. mahira paras were kinda committed.. so he tried flirting with Himanshi ..

Himanshi when she came tried her level best to flirt with Sid but Sid was so not interested .. the trio of Himanshi zariwala and Arti broke up SidNaaz which was a blessing because they both realised the pain of separation and jealousy pangs when the other even talked with somebody else ..

asim saw Sid was drawn back to sana ..Sid only had eyes for her .. so asin started flirting with Himanshi and shefali .. he flirted with Himanshi because she was sana’s rival and sana was in awe of her .. it added more bitterness to the Sid Sim fight

it made his stand stronger vis-à-vis paras and help him

Climb up to No 2 in BB13

right now there is no interview of Asim .. because he’s a boring guy without his rivalry with Sid he had no story .

Even his romance with Himanshi is just a hype ..after a few music videos and most probably nach baliye they will break up .. Vishal was stupid his on off hate love story with madhurima was getting attention and trp ..if he had stuck with madhurima both could have bumped off paras and mahira from the chart ..

PaHira are a more stronger ship ..

I really hope SidNaaz don’t participate in nach baliye .. it’s kinda jinxed .. let them stay together and do separate acting shows ..