Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wendy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: intruderfast

Yes I believe she cld have hit 25 percent easily. What solid nazaara hota sana switching off lights with sid.

And the final moments of stage . Iconic scenes hote

Ohh.. Dont remind me...

Unfulfilled dreams😭 That finale would have been something to look forward too..

Iconic in true sense...

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

He posted the zoom wali pic! 😄 ask her cousin if they said hi to Sid in the video call 🤣

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Important note ..

Guys as admin of cc , i want to clear few points ..

1) This is a CC fr SidNaaz where fans r shipping the couple ..So at times a little fun or humour regarding the possibilities of SidNaaz staying together alone based on whatever interviews we hear will b done ..Those who dont believe in this theory can choose to ignore such posts instead of making it look otherwise ..Nowhere anyone said that a son will throw his mom out fr his GF ..We just went by what Sid said in live and assumed that his mom mayb wants to give the couple some privacy and so staying with his sister ..So pls try to understand the context before making judgements ...Its a shipper chat club and not individual AT ..So Agar shipping nahi karenge aise toh kya karenge ..so pls dont spoil the fun of a shipping cc ..

2) SidNaaz fans dont like Sid name linked with anyone else or Naaz name linked with anyone else ..so can we pls avoid doing that in this CC ..We dont even want them to b cordial with rest of the gang bec we follow what SidNaaz said in their interviews that they r not in touch with rest of the gang 😆..

3) BB13 is over..A little discussion on bb13 is all fine as we got our SidNaaz fm bb13 only 😳..But pls dont go too deep discussing past episodes which r bitter memories bec anyway we had enough of negativity in past ..For example lets not discuss Sana and Paras connection episodes or Sid and Aarti connection episodes or episodes where SidNaaz went against each other ..Instead discuss the positive episodes of bb13 which brought sidnaaz close..

4) Last but not the least lets all try to live in present and concentrate on bhula dunga and sidnaaz future ..😃

👍🏻much needed one

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

In BB , to Rashmi , Devo toh claimed that she has started hating Paras and Mahira and now she is commenting on Paras’s insta . Paras is also suddenly talking so against Sana to the media since yesterday . Dushman ka dushman dost . Planning lagti hai dono ki to attack Sana , drag her down and stay in the news .

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: hav123

Intru even I came to know from my sources that sid and asim had a tight race and there votes were almost equal ..though I find it difficult to believe ...I even told her it’s not possible that both had a neck to neck fight ..there were even news that they gave it to sid because sid was face of colors ..my cousin even said salman did inform also sid that it was a tight race ..but I said I definately don’t believe because it was way clear sid is more famous than asim for sure ..

What I believe is in the end ,many sid fans themselves played reserved psychology and spread everywhere that race is tight.

Every sid fan was made to believe the race was tight. So that each of them put extra efforts .Sometimes the fear of losing helps in motivating . I.myself voted like mad though was very confident from around 2 months that sid wa way ahead .

wendy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Important note ..

1) This is a CC fr SidNaaz where fans r shipping the couple ..So at times a little fun or humour regarding the possibilities of SidNaaz staying together alone based on whatever interviews we hear will b done ..Those who dont believe in this theory can choose to ignore such posts instead of making it look otherwise ..Nowhere anyone said that a son will throw his mom out fr his GF ..We just went by what Sid said in live and assumed that his mom mayb wants to give the couple some privacy and so staying with his sister ..So pls try to understand the context before making judgements ...Its a shipper chat club and not individual AT ..So Agar shipping nahi karenge aise toh kya karenge ..so pls dont spoil the fun of a shipping cc ..

2) SidNaaz fans dont like Sid name linked with anyone else or Naaz name linked with anyone else ..so can we pls avoid doing that in this CC ..We dont even want them to b cordial with rest of the gang bec we follow what SidNaaz said in their interviews that they r not in touch with rest of the gang 😆..

3) BB13 is over..A little discussion on bb13 is all fine as we got our SidNaaz fm bb13 only 😳..But pls dont go too deep discussing past episodes which r bitter memories bec anyway we had enough of negativity in past ..For example lets not discuss Sana and Paras connection episodes or Sid and Aarti connection episodes or episodes where SidNaaz went against each other ..Instead discuss the positive episodes of bb13 which brought sidnaaz close..

4) Last but not the least lets all try to live in present and concentrate on bhula dunga and sidnaaz future ..😃

Much needed..

Aye aye captain...

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

In BB , to Rashmi , Devo toh claimed that she has started hating Paras and Mahira and now she is commenting on Paras’s insta . Paras is also suddenly talking so against Sana to the media since yesterday . Dushman ka dushman dost . Planning lagti hai dono ki to attack Sana , drag her down and stay in the news .

Ya they hv all ganged up against sidnaaz and mainly targetting naaz bec she is newcomer ..

Missy_Dizzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Important note ..

THANK U FOR THIS JYOTI🤗

Makes me feel less guilty for wanting to see more of SidNaaz talks here rather than other contestants.

Appreciate the note and will follow it

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wendy25

Ohh.. Dont remind me...

Unfulfilled dreams😭 That finale would have been something to look forward too..

Iconic in true sense...

Even salman missed it.

There were murmurs of salman being angry with channel a day before the results. . I am sure it was about asim and sana ranking. Channel played dirty there.