Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: soulstarspirit

Arti was kept coz she made a zabardasti ka love triangle and added spice in sidnaaz equation. So creatives kind of liked this angle, bcoz arti made sana insecure and then sana used to react out of hurt and anger. It was a very filmy situation like pati patni aur wo and kabhi sauten kabhi saheli types. It was a typical saas bahu tv serial going on in bigg boss house.

And this exactly was Arti's game plan in the show. First she tried for her and sid's love angle but when she saw sid fell for sana. She played this triangle thing.

Favouritism was more ...everyone was giving some content ...if that was the case why Himanshi was evicted she was giving direct love angle content with Asim 😆

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wendy25

But if Sidharth had 57 percent votes than, their was anyway no shot of win for Asim coz, Online audience play limited role here.. Most if the people who were'nt active on SM were either sidharth fan or Sana fan.. Their were Asim fans too but nothing in comparison to these two as per my observation..Asim was just ruling on twitter coz of well known reasons😈

Things have been quite unfair for Sana I feel..

Asim had no chance. And I am sure kuch jhol hua hai. He was brought up to keep his noisy fandom and pr silent.

Asim lost the race when he didnot get up to go out. And I know he was trailing badly.

wendy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: intruderfast

I work in EY😆. Even I cant get the report. It's so confidential. Collague se chat mein poocha.They never relaese it to public. Endemol ke paas jaati hai direct

What is EY exactly? 😆The mnc?.

And why its so confidential? Cant it be released now since show is over🤔

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CatcherInTheRye

she never had any standard rowdy.

And this mayur is one who is encashing most on sidnaaz tag.

He even tweeted the remaining part of his video again. Like who the hell is he?

Challenging her to make a video of her own and it wont even fetch a lakh views😆🤔.

Like man itne to opponents hi de denge hmaare.

He literally is using sidnaaz tag to his advantage.

he is a nobody and trying to cash in Sidnaz and even Sana solos to support him! The reason for him to be all pally with baaz is also part of it! He doesnt sound genuine to me at all!

Ashhima3 thumbnail

What is EY exactly? 😆The mnc?.

And why its so confidential? Cant it be released now since show is over🤔

earnest and young company

hav123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Ohh my goodness!!

I knew margin between Sana and Asim was 1% but 0.2 is sh*t close... Colors is🤬🤬🤬

If not for promos, Shehnaaz would have easily over took Asim by solid margin!! They really messed up big time with her.. Not just by taking top 2 and her dream of standing with sidharth and SK but also by dumping that Flop idiotic show MSK on her...

☹️

They definately played dirty Wendy ..because in no circumstances I still say in no circumstances I will believe that shehnaaz agreed to do msk even after knowing that she has to really get married on the show without sid knowing about it ...in what circumstances she signed the show we can never know ..we can just join few dots and maybe through sources get some information in bits and pieces ..but this I’m sure even if shehnaaz herself says she signed this show by her own will, I will not believe it ...channel has big hand behind this mess ..and I hate them for playing such dirty politics ....they played up with her mind ..even the others who are saying she just signed it with out thinking much and realized her mistake are in a pressure to say so thank to channel ....and I feel it’s jist because of vg sid contacts with colors and shehnaazs parents pressure she was given freedom for weekends and lets her out without a connection ..otherwise colors would have sucked her last drop of blood

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

But if Sidharth had 57 percent votes than, their was anyway no shot of win for Asim coz, Online audience play limited role here.. Most if the people who were'nt active on SM were either sidharth fan or Sana fan.. Their were Asim fans too but nothing in comparison to these two as per my observation..Asim was just ruling on twitter coz of well known reasons😈

Things have been quite unfair for Sana I feel..

Aree the kahbris were all saying it's a tight race and all. So koi chance nahi lena tha fans ko finale voting mein. Of course it was unfair to sana since margin was so less

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ashhima3

he is a nobody and trying to cash in Sidnaz and even Sana solos to support him! The reason for him to be all pally with baaz is also part of it! He doesnt sound genuine to me at all!

he is not genuine and baaz will realise it soon. For sure this is the reason he is close to baaz.

I never liked this guy. Js few days back he was using hashtag mayurnaaz. Bloody😡

Ashhima3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CatcherInTheRye

he is not genuine and baaz will realise it soon. For sure this is the reason he is close to baaz.

I never liked this guy. Js few days back he was using hashtag mayurnaaz. Bloody😡

Ditto catcher! Same feeling

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

As I am watching the rerun of Bb , Arti got so much zabardasti ki footage in first week and in first WKV too ( thanks to Govinda and Krushna ) . She never got this footage ever again on WKV ,May be because she was damn boring on first WKV ) , Salman warned her to improve her game , she didn’t so they stopped giving her any bhaav .

Arti’s biggest achievement was to survive first Finale ( thanks to Sid and ....hmmmm ....... Rashmi and Devo’s weak game , not that Arti’s game was strong but she was a part of minority group so BB saved her ) and after that BB preferred to evict wild cards over original HMs so Arti survived . Got faltu ki footage , and zabardasti ka SidArti footage towards the end again thanks to nepotism again .