Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Ormax ratings were a big hints who should be top 2 ...Colors played dirty obviously...they released MSK promo the day voting lines were open..Fans were demoralised.... my speculation is there must be some psychological pressure on Shehnaz to sign this show n channel did it intentionally to put her out of top 3 even but fans didn’t let it happen

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

And they kept releasing multiple promos to demoralise sidnaaz fans and make sure sana is out of top 2 race ..even released a promo of sana with paras 🤢

cheap tactics as it was obvious that Sid and Sana will be top 2! Asim had no content at all!

wendy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: intruderfast

I personally also believe many sidnaaz fans also voted tactically. There were reports continously that it was a tight race and asim was catching up.

Since sid had a better shot at winning the trophy, more votes from sidnaazians also went to him eventually. Most of them voted for sana more throughout the season. But I think in the finale, the plan changed . Just to be safe.

Cos agar galti se asim jeet jaata to maatam chaa jaana tha .

But if Sidharth had 57 percent votes than, their was anyway no shot of win for Asim coz, Online audience play limited role here.. Most if the people who were'nt active on SM were either sidharth fan or Sana fan.. Their were Asim fans too but nothing in comparison to these two as per my observation..Asim was just ruling on twitter coz of well known reasons😈

Things have been quite unfair for Sana I feel..

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Meenakshi-rg

Yes intru. Even I had some info that sid almost touched 60% . I had made a post in forum too.

This needs to be shared openely btw. We can get this audit report from E&Y if demanded.

I work in EY😆. Even I cant get the report. It's so confidential. Collague se chat mein poocha.They never relaese it to public. Endemol ke paas jaati hai direct

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I think craze depends on where the couple goes fm here ..if a bb couple breaks up then craze obviously goes down but if thry go the long way then it remains like prince yuvika fans r still in huge number reason why they won nach baliye after 4-5 yrs of their bb season ..

Yes.And also till date there has not been craze for any BB couple which can even come close to sidnaaz. Have watched all seasons. All the couples would make me angry at bb as to why these tactics to get trps.

Sidnaaz and sid are another level. Never ever seen this type of madness.

It will sustain.

wendy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

And they kept releasing multiple promos to demoralise sidnaaz fans and make sure sana is out of top 2 race ..even released a promo of sana with paras 🤢

That was horrible thing to do.. They deliberately didnt want her in top 2 and they started preparing for it since that jealousy weekend

Or may be they too were under pressure since finale is usually between rivals..

Edited by wendy25 - 4 years ago
Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

I work in EY😆. Even I cant get the report. It's so confidential. Collague se chat mein poocha.They never relaese it to public. Endemol ke paas jaati hai direct

They have to if demanded. Any voting system has to . By rule . RTI.

Constitution of india has given that right. But who would take that trouble.

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

exactly , he wanted publicity and he will get now . Gosh Devo is such a loser and lowering her standard every day 😆

she never had any standard rowdy.

And this mayur is one who is encashing most on sidnaaz tag.

He even tweeted the remaining part of his video again. Like who the hell is he?

Challenging her to make a video of her own and it wont even fetch a lakh views😆🤔.

Like man itne to opponents hi de denge hmaare.

He literally is using sidnaaz tag to his advantage.

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hav123

Honestly speaking I don’t like Karisma tanna much ..the way she was saying about sidnaaz though she was appearing a bit skeptical about it ..I do agree every year B.B. contestants gets popularity which may go on for year same for the couples ..but if you see none has achieved what sidnaaz has achieved..I don’t know till when the craze will go on but according to me sidnaaz craze is to another level In whole history of B.B...no couple has been individually be so strong and yet more stronger as a couple ..they had a beautiful journey which I don’t think any B.B. couple had ..

I didn’t watch the video but I agree that what this couple achieved no other BB couple Infact no other tv real couple achieved it! I won’t even get prince and yuvika as they aren’t exactly a BB lovers as prince had an angle with Nora more stronger in the show as soon as Nora came in and yuvika was also evicted!
sidnaaz is totally on a different level in terms of relationship, their bonding and fandom is concerned!

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: wendy25

Ohh my goodness!!

I knew margin between Sana and Asim was 1% but 0.2 is sh*t close... Colors is🤬🤬🤬

If not for promos, Shehnaaz would have easily over took Asim by solid margin!! They really messed up big time with her.. Not just by taking top 2 and her dream of standing with sidharth and SK but also by dumping that Flop idiotic show MSK on her...

☹️

Yes I believe she cld have hit 25 percent easily. What solid nazaara hota sana switching off lights with sid.

And the final moments of stage . Iconic scenes hote