Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: intruderfast

Ok I have some news. Got in touch with a colleague who audited the final voting..

Sid received 57 percent votes. And no of votes were the highest across all seasons despite voting lines being open only for 24 hours.

Asim 21. Sana 21 percent. Asim got 0.2 percent votes more. Damn msk ..😡

Rest were in single digits. Rashmi also😆

Yes intru. Even I had some info that sid almost touched 60% . I had made a post in forum too.

This needs to be shared openely btw. We can get this audit report from E&Y if demanded.

hiraa221 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Uma2010

Guilty as charged. I had a Eureka moment and realized that I am the only culpable person over here. Apologies. Kindly forgive me if you can 🙏

😆

Too cheesy but anyway 🤣

Edited by hira221 - 4 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Wish someday Karan could tk a joint interview of sidnaaz once things go official ..

wendy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: intruderfast

Ok I have some news. Got in touch with a colleague who audited the final voting..

Sid received 57 percent votes. And no of votes were the highest across all seasons despite voting lines being open only for 24 hours.

Asim 21. Sana 21 percent. Asim got 0.2 percent votes more. Damn msk ..😡

Rest were in single digits. Rashmi also😆

Ohh my goodness!!

I knew margin between Sana and Asim was 1% but 0.2 is sh*t close... Colors is🤬🤬🤬

If not for promos, Shehnaaz would have easily over took Asim by solid margin!! They really messed up big time with her.. Not just by taking top 2 and her dream of standing with sidharth and SK but also by dumping that Flop idiotic show MSK on her...

☹️

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: CatcherInTheRye

mayur knew she wud do that, he did it purposely, he too wants limelight and articles on him.

Now u see what these two loons wud do.

exactly , he wanted publicity and he will get now . Gosh Devo is such a loser and lowering her standard every day 😆

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ashhima3

Makers wanted the enemies to share stage as normally it happens every season (unlike season 12) and not the couple sharing the stage! That was the reason voting line was open only for 24hrs for finale which never happened in history of BB and at the right time promo was released too

Yeah cld be and it defo created tension and suspense in the end. After news of sana eviction, I remember how tensed we all were. And we then prepared heavily for live voting also.

I think its only season 12 which was wan exception. Dipika sree began bhai top 2. Otherwise hamesha rivals hi hote hain

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: EtherealRati

if you dont know what to say about it.....please choose to ignore it then than passing such comments. I also ignore a lot of stuff written by you but i feel ab jyaada ho raha hain. I am not someone who will allow you to laugh like that at my expense.....i have always given respect to other's opinion and i expect the same.

If you speak utter nonsense again, I will not only not laugh, but go a further step ahead. So, don’t you test my patience uttering absolute crap and with a cheap choice of words to boot, which in this case was about Sidharth, and which I won’t repeat here. Such disrespect to him the very thought you brought in! And you talk about respect? Wow. Consider yourself lucky that I did not respond to you and chose to laugh elsewhere. Don’t expect anything from me. And don’t speak to me in this tone unless I have spoken to you. Samjhe?
Edited by Uma2010 - 4 years ago
soulstarspirit thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rabzonedge

If favouritism was not done Arti would have been evicted much before ...She didn’t give any solid content nor was she having fan base like Others ...

Arti was kept coz she made a zabardasti ka love triangle and added spice in sidnaaz equation. So creatives kind of liked this angle, bcoz arti made sana insecure and then sana used to react out of hurt and anger. It was a very filmy situation like pati patni aur wo and kabhi sauten kabhi saheli types. It was a typical saas bahu tv serial going on in bigg boss house.

And this exactly was Arti's game plan in the show. First she tried for her and sid's love angle but when she saw sid fell for sana. She played this triangle thing.

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I think channel really wanted SidNaaz in top two , first time a jodi in top two , but Asim’s PR played so dirty and fake hyped him so they decided to go ahead with Asim in top 2 . In reality too Sana is more famous than Asim

hav123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

I think craze depends on where the couple goes fm here ..if a bb couple breaks up then craze obviously goes down but if thry go the long way then it remains like prince yuvika fans r still in huge number reason why they won nach baliye after 4-5 yrs of their bb season ..

Honestly speaking I don’t like Karisma tanna much ..the way she was saying about sidnaaz though she was appearing a bit skeptical about it ..I do agree every year B.B. contestants gets popularity which may go on for year same for the couples ..but if you see none has achieved what sidnaaz has achieved..I don’t know till when the craze will go on but according to me sidnaaz craze is to another level In whole history of B.B...no couple has been individually be so strong and yet more stronger as a couple ..they had a beautiful journey which I don’t think any B.B. couple had ..