Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: hira221

Uma, what is this behaviour? Is being innocent a crime now? 🥺

Guilty as charged. I had a Eureka moment and realized that I am the only culpable person over here. Apologies. Kindly forgive me if you can 🙏

😆

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Oh God , Devo has started with Mayur too 🤣 . She couldn’t ignore him and then she thinks she is a classy woman 🤣

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: intruderfast

Yes vikas ko andar ki info mili hogi. I think sana is not telling cos she has some more projects with colors. So better to keep mouth shut .

Still colors cld have released the promo after voting ended. That was really dirty on their part.

Yes colors played it dirty or mayb they were too desperate to fetch trps and assumed sana will b her crazy self falling over boys fr attention and that will get them trps ..

But they were shocked to see a matured and serious sana ..

Colors could hv been more nasty with sana but i feel her connection with vikas and relationship with sid saved her in a way or else i hv seen what colors did with kapil sharma .. vikas came in finale week and completely changed the game in sana ka favour and she came out of the mess in a dignified way ..

Paras was not saved if u see ..he had to choose a partner in show ..no wonder he is so bitter and jealous of sana 😆

Edited by jyoti06 - 4 years ago
CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Aur ye video hm already dekh chuke hain

majboor hoke thumbs up dene odte hain bhai ko😆

Kya hai iska team😆

Fire them bhai😡😆

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I personally also believe many sidnaaz fans also voted tactically. There were reports continously that it was a tight race and asim was catching up.

Since sid had a better shot at winning the trophy, more votes from sidnaazians also went to him eventually. Most of them voted for sana more throughout the season. But I think in the finale, the plan changed . Just to be safe.

Cos agar galti se asim jeet jaata to maatam chaa jaana tha .

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CatcherInTheRye

Aur ye video hm already dekh chuke hain

majboor hoke thumbs up dene odte hain bhai ko😆

Kya hai iska team😆

Fire them bhai😡😆

I commented that your PR team needs to upload new videos and not old 😡😆

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

Oh God , Devo has started with Mayur too 🤣 . She couldn’t ignore him and then she thinks she is a classy woman 🤣

mayur knew she wud do that, he did it purposely, he too wants limelight and articles on him.

Now u see what these two loons wud do.

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ashhima3

If I get a chance I would fire Sid’s PR team personally!! 😡 Who uploads Adam ka zamane ka video?

https://youtu.be/mU_1OXfPjoY

How did sana give permission to post this😲🤣?

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Ashhima3

Makers wanted the enemies to share stage as normally it happens every season (unlike season 12) and not the couple sharing the stage! That was the reason voting line was open only for 24hrs for finale which never happened in history of BB and at the right time promo was released too

And they kept releasing multiple promos to demoralise sidnaaz fans and make sure sana is out of top 2 race ..even released a promo of sana with paras 🤢