Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hav123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

She looks so different ..she was way thinner ..her features are looking much more sharper ...

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

About final votes , its obvious sana would hv gotten more votes than asim if msk promos dint spoil it fr her ..She was continuously at no2 even in ormax charts ..

Even vikas said i was expecting sidnaaz in top 2 ..I m sure vikas knew the internal voting pattern ..Even sana in her interviews said she deserved to b no2 and not asim ..so i m sure they all knew the difference was very less and its mainly bec of msk ..no wonder sana herself says msk was a mistake ..

I guess it will always remain a mystry that what made her sign such a show inside bb house ..We can mk our own assumptions about it but we will never know the real story behind it ..

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

If I get a chance I would fire Sid’s PR team personally!! 😡 Who uploads Adam ka zamane ka video?

https://youtu.be/mU_1OXfPjoY

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jyoti06

About final votes , its obvious sana would hv gotten more votes than asim if msk promos dint spoil it fr her ..She was continuously at no2 even in ormax charts ..

Even vikas said i was expecting sidnaaz in top 2 ..I m sure vikas knew the internal voting pattern ..Even sana in her interviews said she deserved to b no2 and not asim ..so i m sure they all knew the difference was very less and its mainly bec of msk ..no wonder sana herself says msk was a mistake ..

I guess it will always remain a mystry that what made her sign such a show inside bb house ..We can mk our own assumptions about it but we will never know the real story behind it ..

Yes vikas ko andar ki info mili hogi. I think sana is not telling cos she has some more projects with colors. So better to keep mouth shut .

Still colors cld have released the promo after voting ended. That was really dirty on their part.

hiraa221 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

Ok I have some news. Got in touch with a colleague who audited the final voting..

Sid received 57 percent votes. And no of votes were the highest across all seasons despite voting lines being open only for 24 hours.

Asim 21. Sana 21 percent. Asim got 0.2 percent votes more. Damn msk ..😡

Rest were in single digits. Rashmi also😆

Now I’m confused who deserves more 🤬 rangu or youtube 😒

rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: intruderfast

Fyi, it was abdullah aarti who was the least vote getter, not paras . Though that was close too

If favouritism was not done Arti would have been evicted much before ...She didn’t give any solid content nor was she having fan base like Others ...

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Makers wanted the enemies to share stage as normally it happens every season (unlike season 12) and not the couple sharing the stage! That was the reason voting line was open only for 24hrs for finale which never happened in history of BB and at the right time promo was released too

hiraa221 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashhima3

If I get a chance I would fire Sid’s PR team personally!! 😡 Who uploads Adam ka zamane ka video?

https://youtu.be/mU_1OXfPjoY

LMAO Sid’s PR is just like him

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Vid is up at bhai ka yt channel

Indibandi20 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hira221

Now I’m confused who deserves more 🤬 rangu or youtube 😒

I suggest make multiple ids...and give to both🤬🤬🤬