Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Thank you jyoti uma 🤗🤗

rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Luvpari345

Debo challenged us that we can’t even reach 50 million itseems

Devo is showing her revengeful n obsessive nature ..it’s Harming her image as she is coming across as cheap n petty.. she should have let it go and do some constructive work.... this psychological behaviour is scary for her own personality n future..God bless !!

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashhima3

Uma I still cannot get over his Punjab recipe seekhlo Kullu nahi juloos 🤣 he read the question, I couldn’t believe it

Wohi toh! 😆 It was such a genuine laugh! He loves it!
Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Uma2010

Wohi toh! 😆 It was such a genuine laugh! He loves it!

He is so happy and he has a smile on his face all the time 😘! The way he picked up only Sana and Sidnaz related questions even though there were many solos proved it that he was here today to give clarity and glad that he didn’t do thank you all for supporting me this time 🤣 he didn’t take any fandom name👏🏻

Uma2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rabzonedge

Devo is showing her revengeful n obsessive nature ..it’s Harming her image as she is coming across as cheap n petty.. she should have let it go and do some constructive work.... this psychological behaviour is scary for her own personality n future..God bless !!

We need to stay off her completely. She has had a questionable past. Avoid her.
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 7

Sana uploaded a story about the Song on global charts.. Sid is yet to do the honorssmiley36

Luvpari345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rabzonedge

Yes but I think it will work positively for us as now everyone will be more into watching the video to make it to reach 50 m and show her 🥳

Uma2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashhima3

He is so happy and he has a smile on his face all the time 😘! The way he picked up only Sana and Sidnaz related questions even though there were many solos proved it that he was here today to give clarity and glad that he didn’t do thank you all for supporting me this time 🤣 he didn’t take any fandom name👏🏻

Yessss... 😳 and nobody needs to be stuck in the past! Move forward with the reality and with positivity. Bas.