Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: jyoti06

These celebs go to this extreme on national tv and then break up 🤔..thats why i dont expect sidnaaz to do all this and jinx it ..yeh direct shaadi hee karenge ..

https://twitter.com/Shreya5x/status/1244541390639546368?s=19

Yes . Knowing sid, he wld not make a tamasha.

Although I wld love to see sponsored sidnaaz wedding ,but mostly it wld be private affair . Seedha shaadi ke baad ek pic aayegi

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Mein haters ki supari dene ki soch raha hoon🤔

Btao dedu kya?

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: CatcherInTheRye

Mein haters ki supari dene ki soch raha hoon🤔

Btao dedu kya?

Kis kis ki supari do ge?😆

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashhima3

now we can understand why Sana is off SM! Sid is holding her back as he doesn’t want her to repeat what happened during Himanshi’s case! The more she is on SM things can go worse, the Spotboye and tc articles damaged few things, so immdtly the RJ interviews were done even though Anmol had told just few days back that he can do only after lock down and RJ Karan was also brought in after Sid’s 2nd telephonic interview and it was all of a sudden! It wasn’t planned at all!
even Sid coming with RJ Aakriti wasn’t planned! It’s all to protect her and to control the issues going on

Just now I say that Bollywood spy video, he is talking about Sana moving on from Sid 🙄 imagine he is making this video today when those interviews were of Friday’s! They are on verge of proving Sid has no feelings for Sana ! I don’t know how much low will these people go to damage Sid and Sana’s relationship and their image

What video ???

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Views minus sponsored ads r organic ..

Oh tabhi wo badshah kaa gaana itna high view pe hai. Bhula dunga ke ad section mein wo gaana aata hai kahin baar

Indibandi20 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Its funny how Sana made such a dignified insta post asking all not to troll anyone , but no media made article on it but every media wants to mk article on those fake interviews ..u can clearly see the pattern ..

Even no article came on sid telling on live that debo was wrong but there r tons of articles on how debo is so saas in replying to trolls ..

Its so obvious that how few sites r working as paid Prs ..

But sadly these people could not buy the Tv media like abp news etc which r making royal kachra of debo and co 😆

And that has a bigger and wider reach Jyoti..as many people dont follow these yellow journalists...and media houses...but when something comes on NTV even though as part of an SBS segment...it gets validated..I'm so happy it happened😊😊😊

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 7

After that glass room convo of signs, Sid Sana were talking in there and Sana randomly pointed at her jawline and Sid started with his praisessmiley36 Matlab kitna random tha.. and then she points at various features and Sid continues the praises

Just saw the clip again.. So cutesmiley36

Indibandi20 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CatcherInTheRye

Karte rahe paid PR jo karna hai, i repeat it.

It is all about time . Jis din post ayi na Mr shukla and Mrs Gill shukla vali. Bs vahi time hoga jab in sb ki dhajiya ud jaengi.

And that is going to happen soon. I did betting for 3 months the day BB finished. Lets see what happens, ho skta hai mein galat sabit ho jau aur isse bhi jaldi ho jaye😆.

Time rules all, people are naive while they think they are cunning. They dun even know how they are being played by time.⭐️

Sidnaaz🥳

Bhai...date bata de...

Aajkal kaam bohot hai...hum bhi sab nibta kar baithenge...wait karne ke liye

I trust your instincts...after all our own PJ ftw 😊😊😊

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

Kis kis ki supari do ge?😆

tum bolo doon kya?

Jo bhi bhai bhabi ko preshaan krega sbki de dunga 😡