Frequent Posters

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago
Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Uma2010

She used “flipper” because everybody was BULLYING her with it and she finally owned up to it. Nobody blames the rascals who used the tag- why does the victim never get any sympathy? How many times did those who called Sana by “flipper” get chastised for it in public? Did she get any of the support Mahira got from Paras for example?

I am happy Siddharth helped her too by not standing up for her then except when it really mattered in exceptional situations- he made her self-reliant by asking her to do it herself. She had to handle it herself and she did it her way and came out well for it as well. Even with regards to Himanshi she handled it extremely well even when Himanshi came down. She had her breakdown, Siddharth was with her then and she wanted to get out but not once did she go at Himanshi or lug in past baggage or speak ill of her for whatever reasons. She apologized and bore with Himanshi’s nonsense. And every other HM now hates Sana for winning massive popularity, work after BB and the love of her life. She did NOT bring anything on as you say.

And there is nothing wrong in being a “flipper” . Fifafooz too said the same at the PC- it takes guts to change one’s stance whatever be the reason- be it emotional or practical and to own up to it. We do it in our life and at work every single day. We modify opinions, we adapt to situations and we move on. She was bullied with the tag thanks to Paras while others who flipped around was never bullied with it. She then owned up to it bindaas. Period. I am absolutely proud of her.

Bitchy, jealous imbeciles are around in every profession. One learns to live with them as she has and when one has the absolute trust of the love of our lives with us, it grounds us even better. Stuff like MV view count or verbal bullying etc is not the end of the world. What matters is real life and the body of work one does.

There is nothing wrong in changing stance. Everyone does. Its all about how you convey it. Sidharth also changed stance so many times but he could cover it up well. Shefali ,mahira ,paras ,rashmi ,asim all did. And they were absolutely ruthless and wrong most of the times. Mahira was intolerable.

My issue is not with changing stance but its with the tag. i dont like a tag like flipper associated with sana as she is NOT a flipper in my eyes. And I think sid also saw it that way.

Sana stands up for what she thinks is right ,she also always sides the one who is being cornered. Which takes guts. She should be highly appreciated for it but instead just because a flipper tag is used she is bearing the brunt instead.

Sana is also in my opinion (have always maintained that) THE most loyal person in there. And it used to really pinch me when sid called mahira loyal (for me she is just a opportunist) .

Uma I love sana and I dont need to prove that .But at the same time there are few concerns also which I will always share. I do that with my children too.

My regret here is that a pure soul like sana has to bear the brunt just because she was not articulate enough and other vile one's built a false narrative around her.

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meenakshi-rg

There is nothing wrong in changing stance. Everyone does. Its all about how you convey it. Sidharth also changed stance so many times but he could cover it up well. Shefali ,mahira ,paras ,rashmi ,asim all did. And they were absolutely ruthless and wrong most of the times. Mahira was intolerable.

My issue is not with changing stance but its with the tag. i dont like a tag like flipper associated with sana as she is NOT a flipper in my eyes. And I think sid also saw it that way.

Sana stands up for what she thinks is right ,she also always sides the one who is being cornered. Which takes guts. She should be highly appreciated for it but instead just because a flipper tag is used she is bearing the brunt instead.

Sana is also in my opinion (have always maintained that) THE most loyal person in there. And it used to really pinch me when sid called mahira loyal (for me she is just a opportunist) .

Uma I love sana and I dont need to prove that .But at the same time there are few concerns also which I will always share. I do that with my children too.

My regret here is that a pure soul like sana has to bear the brunt just because she was not articulate enough and other vile one's built a false narrative around her.

I agree with you but Sana didn’t take stance where things were right, she took stand where she felt things were right!

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

These celebs go to this extreme on national tv and then break up 🤔..thats why i dont expect sidnaaz to do all this and jinx it ..yeh direct shaadi hee karenge ..

https://twitter.com/Shreya5x/status/1244541390639546368?s=19

Edited by jyoti06 - 4 years ago
CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Karte rahe paid PR jo karna hai, i repeat it.

It is all about time . Jis din post ayi na Mr shukla and Mrs Gill shukla vali. Bs vahi time hoga jab in sb ki dhajiya ud jaengi.

And that is going to happen soon. I did betting for 3 months the day BB finished. Lets see what happens, ho skta hai mein galat sabit ho jau aur isse bhi jaldi ho jaye😆.

Time rules all, people are naive while they think they are cunning. They dun even know how they are being played by time.⭐️

Sidnaaz🥳

jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CatcherInTheRye

Karte rahe paid PR jo karna hai, i repeat it.

It is all about time . Jis din post ayi na Mr shukla and Mrs Gill shukla vali. Bs vahi time hoga jab in sb ki dhajiya ud jaengi.

And that is going to happen soon. I did betting for 3 months the day BB finished. Lets see what happens, ho skta hai mein galat sabit ho jau aur isse bhi jaldi ho jaye😆.

Time rules all, people are naive while they think they are cunning. They dun even know how they are being played by time.⭐️

Sidnaaz🥳

Jo hoga jaldi hoga 😆

https://twitter.com/AlsoBajwa/status/1244455695845486593?s=19

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Can anyone pls explain what is the diff btwn organic views and other views ?

jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

Can anyone pls explain what is the diff btwn organic views and other views ?

Views minus sponsored ads r organic ..

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Meenakahi irrespective of whatever sana did in bb13 , this would hv still happened bec like sid had said all r jealous of sana simply bec she came fm punjab and overtook the popularity of big celebs like rashmi or debo and cherry on top was her relation with Sid ..So whether she flipped or not , people would hv still gone against her ..

Yes they would have. And that will always happen. But professionally its a occupational hazard

But here it pinches more as they go personal and it was all on tv. I hate paras even mentioning her name.

I just want these bb contestants to stay far far away from sidnaaz. But they wont. Season 13 is going to be a long one it seems.

Sid can see what is happening and I can see subtly he is changing the pov of sidhearts . He knows most went off sana when he was in his raudra roop for that awful week.

Sidharth slowly coming out ane being more open will shut these contestants up too.

Waiting for them to appear on kapil sharma show.

Jalegi sabki.