Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Meenakshi-rg

Sana is doing really well and her trust and faith in whatever sid tried to tell her abt all contestants will be strengthened. Its tough but part she brought it on herself jyoti. Sidharth time and again warned her. Even I never ever liked the term flipper. But she kept using it herself so there was no way out. Many a tikes I cld see ev3n salman didnt like her using it .

Her stance in MSK has helped her a lot in clearing off that tag. I hope all her fans also just wipe it out . I see many have that as their handle name. Its time they change it.

But all this shall pass and in terms of experience its going to be a great learning curve for sana. And the best is having a mature and experienced person like sid besides her ,supporting her completely and most importantly loving her . That is what matters to her. (The difference between the way she behaved regards to himanshi and now is so telling and so admirable)

Sone ko nikharne ke liye aag me tapanaa padta hai .!!!!!

She used ā€œflipperā€ because everybody was BULLYING her with it and she finally owned up to it. Nobody blames the rascals who used the tag- why does the victim never get any sympathy? How many times did those who called Sana by ā€œflipperā€ get chastised for it in public? Did she get any of the support Mahira got from Paras for example?

I am happy Siddharth helped her too by not standing up for her then except when it really mattered in exceptional situations- he made her self-reliant by asking her to do it herself. She had to handle it herself and she did it her way and came out well for it as well. Even with regards to Himanshi she handled it extremely well even when Himanshi came down. She had her breakdown, Siddharth was with her then and she wanted to get out but not once did she go at Himanshi or lug in past baggage or speak ill of her for whatever reasons. She apologized and bore with Himanshiā€™s nonsense. And every other HM now hates Sana for winning massive popularity, work after BB and the love of her life. She did NOT bring anything on as you say.

And there is nothing wrong in being a ā€œflipperā€ . Fifafooz too said the same at the PC- it takes guts to change oneā€™s stance whatever be the reason- be it emotional or practical and to own up to it. We do it in our life and at work every single day. We modify opinions, we adapt to situations and we move on. She was bullied with the tag thanks to Paras while others who flipped around was never bullied with it. She then owned up to it bindaas. Period. I am absolutely proud of her.

Bitchy, jealous imbeciles are around in every profession. One learns to live with them as she has and when one has the absolute trust of the love of our lives with us, it grounds us even better. Stuff like MV view count or verbal bullying etc is not the end of the world. What matters is real life and the body of work one does.

Edited by Uma2010 - 4 years ago
Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Can Manu post the video? šŸ™„

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 7

Okay I have to ask.. Who exactly is this Harshit guy who keeps commenting on every SidNaaz post on insta?smiley36 He has a blue tick

hav123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

I think the bitterness is more because winner if bb13 in every interview or live chats talk only about Shehnaaz and noone else šŸ˜†..

So now rest of the gang (in sid's wordsšŸ˜†) are all out to prove that Sana is nothing without Sid ..They feel Sana is loudmouth, so she will hit back like she did in past with Himanshi controversy but Sana is maintaining a dignified silence which is pinching them more ..

Exactly jyoti ..this time shehnaaz is behaving completely different than her personality ..I donā€™t have any idea about the controversy only details I know is because of B.B....but I do feel she is very impulsive and would have given loud and wrong reactions which would have brought her bad light ....but B.B. contestant are either unaware or maybe trying to manipulate the current situation that they are not official yet ..thatā€™s why they thought again shehnaaz will react badly harming her own fame but to there shock shehnaaz is handling everything with dignity and with silence ..her post was definately written by sid or maybe her team ...sid has drastically changed her ..B.B. contestants didnā€™t realize sid has changed her so much ..there strong bond and there popularity is definately a reason for negativity for rest of the gang !!!

Ashhima3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

Okay I have to ask.. Who exactly is this Harshit guy who keeps commenting on every SidNaaz post on insta?smiley36 He has a blue tick

some said writer, but even I m curious to know who is he? he had posted spoilers too earlier that lot of Sidnaz projects coming upšŸ™„!

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Paras ka interview on spotboye looks so scripted man especially the part where he talks about sana said bad about himanshi in live vid šŸ˜•..i mean he knows its old vid ..right? ..

Kabhi rashmi toh kabhi debo toh kabhi paras ..all taking turns šŸ˜†..its becoming so obvious now ki sab milkar lage pade hai fr new big boss outside house šŸ˜†

Its sidnaaz vs all. Which we all wanted inside bigg boss. Ab wo baahar ho raha hai.

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Ashhima3

some said writer, but even I m curious to know who is he? he had posted spoilers too earlier that lot of Sidnaz projects coming upšŸ™„!

He is literally on every postšŸ˜†

Ashhima3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hav123

Exactly jyoti ..this time shehnaaz is behaving completely different than her personality ..I donā€™t have any idea about the controversy only details I know is because of B.B....but I do feel she is very impulsive and would have given loud and wrong reactions which would have brought her bad light ....but B.B. contestant are either unaware or maybe trying to manipulate the current situation that they are not official yet ..thatā€™s why they thought again shehnaaz will react badly harming her own fame but to there shock shehnaaz is handling everything with dignity and with silence ..her post was definately written by sid or maybe her team ...sid has drastically changed her ..B.B. contestants didnā€™t realize sid has changed her so much ..there strong bond and there popularity is definately a reason for negativity for rest of the gang !!!

now we can understand why Sana is off SM! Sid is holding her back as he doesnā€™t want her to repeat what happened during Himanshiā€™s case! The more she is on SM things can go worse, the Spotboye and tc articles damaged few things, so immdtly the RJ interviews were done even though Anmol had told just few days back that he can do only after lock down and RJ Karan was also brought in after Sidā€™s 2nd telephonic interview and it was all of a sudden! It wasnā€™t planned at all!
even Sid coming with RJ Aakriti wasnā€™t planned! Itā€™s all to protect her and to control the issues going on

Just now I say that Bollywood spy video, he is talking about Sana moving on from Sid šŸ™„ imagine he is making this video today when those interviews were of Fridayā€™s! They are on verge of proving Sid has no feelings for Sana ! I donā€™t know how much low will these people go to damage Sid and Sanaā€™s relationship and their image

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: hav123

One thing can b bec all r aware of sidnaaz relation and knows well that both can go official anytime , so motive is to mk sure their first project together flops so that industry dont repeat the jodi anymore and best way to achieve that is by dividing the fandom on social media ..

But flop toh hua nahi as bhula dunga is at no2 in global chart ..song is coming in every 1 hour on mtv and made debut in indian top 20 chart at no9 and has got more views than asimanshi and pahira vids in just 5 days of its release and also made record in no. Of comments and likes ...

So whatever they r trying to achieve , they hv fallen flat already ..now all they trying to do is dividing fandom so that views dont increase further ..