Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Its more like any publicity is good publicity fr them ..naam toh hua chahe badnaam hee sahi ..

I m sure they know well whats going betw sidnaaz or where is sana ..tabhi toh itna insecurity ..or mayb they dunno ..ones who knows hv gone quiet like zariwala bec zariwala gets info fm vikas ..zari even shared bhula dunga song in her story ..rest mayb r still in dark ..

jyoti ji

Kya baat krte ho!!😆

Their PRs are so fuking damn active even during lockdown😆. Wouldn't they know what is going on in Sidnaaz world?? They know every single thing that id why mudslinging Sana. But they dun know it will work as reverse psychology as always for sidnaaz 🤣🤣.

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Meenakshi-rg

Sana is doing really well and her trust and faith in whatever sid tried to tell her abt all contestants will be strengthened. Its tough but part she brought it on herself jyoti. Sidharth time and again warned her. Even I never ever liked the term flipper. But she kept using it herself so there was no way out. Many a tikes I cld see ev3n salman didnt like her using it .

Her stance in MSK has helped her a lot in clearing off that tag. I hope all her fans also just wipe it out . I see many have that as their handle name. Its time they change it.

But all this shall pass and in terms of experience its going to be a great learning curve for sana. And the best is having a mature and experienced person like sid besides her ,supporting her completely and most importantly loving her . That is what matters to her. (The difference between the way she behaved regards to himanshi and now is so telling and so admirable)

Sone ko nikharne ke liye aag me tapanaa padta hai .!!!!!

Meenakahi irrespective of whatever sana did in bb13 , this would hv still happened bec like sid had said all r jealous of sana simply bec she came fm punjab and overtook the popularity of big celebs like rashmi or debo and cherry on top was her relation with Sid ..So whether she flipped or not , people would hv still gone against her ..

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 7

Point is, this lockdown will end.. they need to get out to work.. the "rest of the gang" are not realizing k Sid Sana ko harane ke chakkar mein how badly they are portraying themselves

Due to lockdown it looks like bb13 is still not over ..music videos ka bhi bb chal raha right now 😆..

imagine if salman signs sidnaaz , asimanshi and pahira fr nach baliye toh kya hoga 🤣🤣

dangal🤣🤣

Sirf music vid ka nai, ye rivalry khatam nai hone vali chahe koi bhi project a jaye😆

Jis tarah se asim k bhai ne behave kiya tha during BB, that shows who these ppl r and where they come from🤬. So they will keep competing with bhai, sur bhai mast lemon chicken kha raha hoga ghar pe biwi k sath🤣

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: CatcherInTheRye

jyoti ji

Kya baat krte ho!!😆

Their PRs are so fuking damn active even during lockdown😆. Wouldn't they know what is going on in Sidnaaz world?? They know every single thing that id why mudslinging Sana. But they dun know it will work as reverse psychology as always for sidnaaz 🤣🤣.

Pata toh hoga .matlab post bb13 sid is only working with sana whether mirchi ho ya MV ..But i m talking about how many knows they mayb staying together too ..see we know bec we r 24/7 stalking both plus listening to Shehbaaz ka lives etc 😆..I m not sure if industry knows this ..mayb certain section of media knows but unko muh band rakhne ke paise mil gaye honge 😆..

I feel rj akriti knows a lot 😆

Edited by jyoti06 - 4 years ago
Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Due to lockdown it looks like bb13 is still not over ..music videos ka bhi bb chal raha right now 😆..

imagine if salman signs sidnaaz , asimanshi and pahira fr nach baliye toh kya hoga 🤣🤣

mini BB again 🤣!

Pata toh hoga .matlab post bb13 sid is only working with sana whether mirchi ho ya MV ..But i m talking about how many knows they mayb staying together too ..see we know bec we r 24/7 stalking both plus listening to Shehbaaz ka lives etc 😆..I m not sure if industry knows this ..mayb certain section of media knows but unko muh band rakhne ke paise mil gaye honge 😆..

kyu k vo IV k liye ghar gai thi jaise manu😆

Kuch notice kiya hoga usne, kya pta kya dekha ho🤣

But whole YT is full of sid and sana n news of sana staying with Sid, to for sure their PRs know it well. Tabi aag lagi pdi hai sbko😆

Lekin kya faida😆, Sid is not going to pay attention and he will keep sana under control anf wud keep her away from SM.

Ye failaate rahe gandagi😆

Ashhima3 thumbnail

Rashami and Arti have gone to Sid’s house jyoti! So they know uska ghar ka har corner! So I doubt that they don’t know about them staying together! Especially when all are so much active on SM 😄

Ashhima3 thumbnail

Can Sid Come Live again? 😆 He is cutie and giving best content

https://twitter.com/milenialparadox/status/1244533366596091906?s=20