Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Asim tried all sorts of tricks during BB as well.. Kia hua? In the end, Sid emerged victorious na..

So have faith.. Let them try anything that they want to.. Just do your bit and then relax.. That's what Sid Sana are doing

Did you see them start promoting the song more given everything that is going on? No.. They are doing what they were doing before.. Tou bas.. relax karo.. View the song as per your time and let things flow..

Sab acha hoga

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Ashhima3

Debo and Rashami talk about Sid and Paras about Sana, they are trying to break them even outside, but unfortunately they are failing ! Sidnaz is coming out more stronger with every comment made by haters

Don’t they get news where Sana is? The whole industry knows and even these people are active on SM! Are they so dumb? They are only making things clear to Sidnaz to come out more in open! I m sure this will all result in Sidnaz coming out openly! As they are trying to hurt Sana

Imagine ABP news saying does it look good for a celeb to fight with fandoms? Still they are mudslinging, but right now they have no work, things will be more clearer if they will move on or keep playing dirty once lock down ends!

Its more like any publicity is good publicity fr them ..naam toh hua chahe badnaam hee sahi ..

I m sure they know well whats going betw sidnaaz or where is sana ..tabhi toh itna insecurity ..or mayb they dunno ..ones who knows hv gone quiet like zariwala bec zariwala gets info fm vikas ..zari even shared bhula dunga song in her story ..rest mayb r still in dark ..

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Paras who wanted to win BB, reached finale because winner took him along😆

Ouch!!!!

Zor ki lagi😆!!

He cant directly hit at sid, so hitting through Sana as people know she is his weakness.

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 7
Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

I think the bitterness is more because winner if bb13 in every interview or live chats talk only about Shehnaaz and noone else 😆..

So now rest of the gang (in sid's words😆) are all out to prove that Sana is nothing without Sid ..They feel Sana is loudmouth, so she will hit back like she did in past with Himanshi controversy but Sana is maintaining a dignified silence which is pinching them more ..

Sana is doing really well and her trust and faith in whatever sid tried to tell her abt all contestants will be strengthened. Its tough but part she brought it on herself jyoti. Sidharth time and again warned her. Even I never ever liked the term flipper. But she kept using it herself so there was no way out. Many a tikes I cld see ev3n salman didnt like her using it .

Her stance in MSK has helped her a lot in clearing off that tag. I hope all her fans also just wipe it out . I see many have that as their handle name. Its time they change it.

But all this shall pass and in terms of experience its going to be a great learning curve for sana. And the best is having a mature and experienced person like sid besides her ,supporting her completely and most importantly loving her . That is what matters to her. (The difference between the way she behaved regards to himanshi and now is so telling and so admirable)

Sone ko nikharne ke liye aag me tapanaa padta hai .!!!!!

Edited by Meenakshi-rg - 4 years ago
AWonderfulChaos thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

It's actually a pity that these so called celebs have such a low life that they keep digging old things for the publicity. Talk about any publicity being good publicity! But I fail to understand why on earth will these PPL risk ruining their goodwill by doing these stupid things?

And they are looking even more stupid and desperate cos the person/ppl they are targeting are not even responding to them😆

Soon fans will start ignoring them too. Itni beizzati? Lol hope people get their brains back n wake up n understand that bb is over. This 2 min spotlight by trying to bring down someone else will hamper them only later. Karma doesn't leave anyone😆

Also, they still don't get it, the more they question Sana or the SidNaaz bond, the more stronger they get, the more motivated the fans get. So instead of degrading others, they should concentrate on themselves cos clearly Sid n Sana are over their bb journey and have only come out of it with each other. Others should take the burn n ignore them too😆

M just super glad n proud... SidNaaz are not getting into this mud directly and giving it back in their own dignified style. Love it. ❤️

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: CatcherInTheRye

No rocket science in guessing how all of so sudden kalla sohna views started increasing and bhula dunga getting chucked off in huge amount😆

My bestie shares the scientific logic behind it😆

Ek rahasya🤣

Who can buy john cena, why cant he pay to YT???🤣

Very rich people these are!! Dun question them ever😆

Due to lockdown it looks like bb13 is still not over ..music videos ka bhi bb chal raha right now 😆..

imagine if salman signs sidnaaz , asimanshi and pahira fr nach baliye toh kya hoga 🤣🤣

Indibandi20 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CatcherInTheRye

No rocket science in guessing how all of so sudden kalla sohna views started increasing and bhula dunga getting chucked off in huge amount😆

My bestie shares the scientific logic behind it😆

Ek rahasya🤣

Who can buy john cena, why cant he pay to YT???🤣

Very rich people these are!! Dun question them ever😆

Catcher...get the name right bro..

Its Nalla Rona Nai🤣🤣🤣🤣