Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Missy_Dizzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Paras ka interview on spotboye looks so scripted man especially the part where he talks about sana said bad about himanshi in live vid 😕..i mean he knows its old vid ..right? ..

Kabhi rashmi toh kabhi debo toh kabhi paras ..all taking turns 😆..its becoming so obvious now ki sab milkar lage pade hai fr new big boss outside house 😆

Main target is to ensure ppl stay distracted and that way views dont get increased

And in meantime they are increasing views of the other songs while our fans fight

The amount of jealousy these people have towards SidNaaz wahhh 👏

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Over enthusiasm will ruin things. Everyone in to advicing. Youtube cutting down huge numbers. And I think some very genuine and new views getting chucked off.

View it throughout the day but at leisure. Like maybe 25 times or 30 times a day. Viewing any video on loop puts it on radar. It gets monitired very strictly.

Which is what I see happening. Huge difference in organic hits and the views displayed.

Off course to people in industry and people in know how organic hits will matter.

I am not trying to say dont view ,but view the song the correct way. So that our views count and we dont ruin the genuine views too. Dont spam.

And view the video fully. Its is not establised what duration YT will take into account. Its different for different videos. Random.

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Paras ka interview on spotboye looks so scripted man especially the part where he talks about sana said bad about himanshi in live vid 😕..i mean he knows its old vid ..right? ..

Kabhi rashmi toh kabhi debo toh kabhi paras ..all taking turns 😆..its becoming so obvious now ki sab milkar lage pade hai fr new big boss outside house 😆

they all didn’t know how popular Sid and Sana had become and Sidnaz having so much craze! No one, literally no one could have guessed it and all others were sidelined! They realised what made the show so popular 🤣

Kar_Nan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

What did he say now ??

Missy_Dizzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meenakshi-rg

Over enthusiasm will ruin things. Everyone in to advicing. Youtube cutting down huge numbers. And I think some very genuine and new views getting chucked off.

View it throughout the day but at leisure. Like maybe 25 times or 30 times a day. Viewing any video on loop puts it on radar. It gets monitired very strictly.

Which is what I see happening. Huge difference in organic hits and the views displayed.

Off course to people in industry and people in know how organic hits will matter.

I am not trying to say dont view ,but view the song the correct way. So that our views count and we dont ruin the genuine views too. Dont spam.

And view the video fully. Its is not establised what duration YT will take into account. Its different for different videos. Random.

I agree with you meenakshi

Its now a matter of choosing quality over quantity

We need to keep the streaming human as possible. So in breaks streaming the whole song above 480p sounds right. If we continue that flow organically views will be increased and genuine views wont be cut down.

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

I think the bitterness is more because winner if bb13 in every interview or live chats talk only about Shehnaaz and noone else 😆..

So now rest of the gang (in sid's words😆) are all out to prove that Sana is nothing without Sid ..They feel Sana is loudmouth, so she will hit back like she did in past with Himanshi controversy but Sana is maintaining a dignified silence which is pinching them more ..

Kepner thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I want paras to rot in hell period. 😡

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 7

I think the bitterness is more because winner if bb13 in every interview or live chats talk only about Shehnaaz and noone else 😆..

So now rest of the gang (in sid's words😆) are all out to prove that Sana is nothing without Sid ..They feel Sana is loudmouth, so she will hit back like she did in past with Himanshi controversy but Sana is maintaining a dignified silence which is pinching them more ..

They forget that Sana did not have Sid by her side during the Himanshi controversy

Sid coming live yesterday has made it abundantly clear that he will be her rock solid support

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 7

Main tou kab se yahi keh rahi hoon😆 That view the song organically instead of focusing solely on increasing the number of views and watching it for 30 seconds..