Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Luvpari345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Thanks a lot guys fr all the appreciation fr me and uma 🤗..But it was never possible without u guys ..credit for success of sidnaaz cc totally goes to all u guys 😳..

About Debo ka flip ..well it was expected after Sid ka live 😆

No yar she flipped before sid live. She chatted this with akash at 3pm today and live was 3.30 pm🤣🤣

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

He just had to praise sana with some excuse 😆

Baaki sab private 😆

he said twice the same thing! Once Aakriti had already asked about it, Phir repeat mode on 🤣

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ritzie

You are so right Uma. The sidxxxx fans need to understand this like Sana did. Sidharth is pampering and taking care of his fans. They need to see his actions and not just go by his words. The encouragement blushing on sidnaaz questions, the sneaky confirmation that they are same as they were in BB, the chemistry, the *accidental* blurts by close friends... Etc etc etc

Absolutely. He takes care of his fans- kitna kehta hai Sidhearts and Thankyou etc. and unka bhi responsibility banta hai to respect him. Every single person around him attests that they are together. Sid jaise aadmi ko friends ko rokne ke liye ek whistle ki bhi zaroorat nahi hai. He can make them shiver down to their toes with a single glance. So when he is giving them a free pass to say so, everybody needs to just get it than forcing themselves into denial. That is, if they claim to be his fans. Or else, they were never his fans 🤷‍♀️I truly trust that everybody who claims to love him will accept him and his choices. I want Shehnaazians too to stop whatever nonsense they are at, if they claim to love Shehnaaz. They don’t need to love Sidharth, but can sure respect him for the happiness he gives Shehnaaz. Nothing more should matter to them.
Edited by Uma2010 - 4 years ago
iram510 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Luvpari345

No yar she flipped before sid live. She chatted this with akash at 3pm today and live was 3.30 pm🤣🤣

has he posted the full vid yet of her chat with him?
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

Sid was asked to narrate a funny BTS of song shoot.. He replies that Shehnaz was scared to go in water and then she did it so nicely, and strongly.. How is this a funny incident?smiley36

Sana ne bahut Amma.no amma.no kiya hoga to funny hua hoga. Wo details nahi bataaye sid ne🤪😆

DeliciousDevil. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Congrats on the new thread. Jyoti and Umm, you have written a beautiful write up ❤️

hav123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

My god fifi is biggest sidnaaz shipper ..this is so sweet ..he did say it earlier also they both love each other way more than we can ever imagine ...in today’s world where relationship breaks at a drop of hat how can someone love so much that there whole personality changes ..sid who can’t take a word from anyone is scared of shehnaaz

Kar_Nan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Uma2010

Just wanted a like on the Intro post- was throwing a bachkaana tantrum 🙈 😆🤗

I always do that and no it was not bachakana at all 😘

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Oh ho , I wanted to see what Devo was saying , but I didn’t watch her live , she didn’t save it . Did she say anything important?