Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: intruderfast

History won't repeat now. Sana is in safe hands.

Only thing is I am upset is sana must be feeling very hurt due to all this. She wont show it this time on SM. But I am sure she is.

And sid wld be boiling seeing sana ki haalat . They will reply back in their style soon.

Keep watching MV . That is the only way to teach these losers a lesson.

surely bhabi is hurt and we are very well aware how bhai becomes when she is hurt😔.
rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: wendy25

Salmaan family supported Sidharth and shehnaaz...

And in no way himanshi could have sorted with salman,coz reason behind salman trashing her was not small and cannot be sorted out... I doubt if himanshi even knew why SK was taking her class...

That i am very sure off, coz SK wasnt reprimanding himanshi for something as petty as few dumb comments made by her on him in a video..

thenn what was the reason wendy?😳
vishwa19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This shall too pass!

On the positives..i have now watched the mv today for approx 56 times (not continuously). This is only possible with home office 😜

Also have left some positive comments under mv praising Sidnaaz screen presence and acting skills🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

Every tiny bit counts!!!!!

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

We have dropped to no.30.on trending.

Only way to defeat them is to watch bhula dunga rigorously. Twitter pe pls pass this to all big handles. That will help.

Focus nahi hatna chahiye

Shudh manoranjan said that if we will watch the song from same IP so many times on repeat , it will go in gray area and views will start decreasing 🤔

Luvpari345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

History won't repeat now. Sana is in safe hands.

Only thing is I am upset is sana must be feeling very hurt due to all this. She wont show it this time on SM. But I am sure she is.

And sid wld be boiling seeing sana ki haalat . They will reply back in their style soon.

Keep watching MV . That is the only way to teach these losers a lesson.

This is all planned ones by rest of gang to make her hurt which in turn would make sid hurt and spoil their happiness in these days and also divert fans to indulge in twitter war and not to watch mv which will decrease views. Hope sana doesn’t get hurt and enjoy with sid more and more

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 7

Why on earth are we giving attention to Devo?😆 karne do usse Jo karna hai.. let Sid and Kaushak take care of it and forget about it