Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pari-sona thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Uma2010

All members are kindly requested to refrain from replying to or quoting CC non-members. If you aren’t sure about their membership, check the Intro post. Don’t wait for me to message and remind you. Non-members, kindly vent elsewhere. Or go watch:

https://youtu.be/3fSlGG_qnzs

sorry. I got carried away by making comments as Im a non member...I will not post anymore.sorry once again.😊😊
DeliciousDevil. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: One-Of-A-Kind

Shilpa was much better than devo.. she wasn't tagging sid here n there.. ajeeb jaahil bandi hai ye!! sabko attention chahye, i hope this is the end of her.. career tw wese he iske baad thapp he hai iska🤬

No doubt. Anyway, let's focus on Bhula Dunga.

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

History won't repeat now. Sana is in safe hands.

Only thing is I am upset is sana must be feeling very hurt due to all this. She wont show it this time on SM. But I am sure she is.

And sid wld be boiling seeing sana ki haalat . They will reply back in their style soon.

Keep watching MV . That is the only way to teach these losers a lesson.

soulstarspirit thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I hate colors officially.

Hype ke liye sana ko use karo whether on twitter or in promos.... aur main episodes mein uske scenes cut kardo... kutte log 😔

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Do the needful! !

Report devo under section of targeted harassment, as she is bringing in sana without any reason.

Add 5 tweets and report.

Hope you all know the steps to report so.

If not then ask away, i ll write it down.

Go to her page, select report button from top right side where 3 dots are visible.

Then go to abusive content option.

Further follow targeted harassment option.

They will then ask to add 5 tweets, add tweets and just press done.

wendy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Meenakshi-rg

Yes even I got very strong inputs that the reason for salman being upset was the second position between sana and asim.

asim was not even visible in the last weeks . Then when himanshi came in she brought that proposal drama .

ANd I was so amused to hear himanshi say she cleared everything with salman and salman was happy in WKV . She said it was all edited out . Maybe it was but one thing which was obvious was salman was not happy with himanshi .

In my opinion towards the end salmanwas very angry with asim too .

Salman's mother was there in the finale so she must be a bb fan and so he must be getting inputs from home too . Even his bodygaurd sheraa always praised and adored sidharth .

Salmaan family supported Sidharth and shehnaaz...

And in no way himanshi could have sorted with salman,coz reason behind salman trashing her was not small and cannot be sorted out... I doubt if himanshi even knew why SK was taking her class...

That i am very sure off, coz SK wasnt reprimanding himanshi for something as petty as few dumb comments made by her on him in a video..

DeliciousDevil. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: intruderfast

History won't repeat now. Sana is in safe hands.

Only thing is I am upset is sana must be feeling very hurt due to all this. She wont show it this time on SM. But I am sure she is.

And sid wld be boiling seeing sana ki haalat . They will reply back in their style soon.

Keep watching MV . That is the only way to teach these losers a lesson.

Intru, I agree with you. I can literally feel for them. I only hope they will give answer like a boss. More power to them.

Shehnaaz is online. She liked Baaz's recent IG post.

rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5