Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Uma2010

I am going to spam this space with multiple posts of Bhula Dunga if we don’t stop posting shit from twitter here 😈

Plss do the honors 😆

DeliciousDevil. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Bb contestants should watch BB again, they have tried to bring down Sidnaaz in the house and try to break their relationship too but at the end they came out stronger. They should stop all these bitchy behavior and focus on their life. Karma is not far. We have seen what happened to them in bb. I feel pity for them. I can feel that Sidharth will announce his love for Shehnaaz soon.

May God bless Sidnaaz. Please Waheguru keep them away from these jealous souls.

One-Of-A-Kind thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
what the hell is that?? BB tw khatam hogaya?? what is she still playing??😆
Pari-sona thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Did she even hear the audio properly ??

All it said was stop trending potyleena and concentrate on increasing the views of mv ..

So how is it abusing debo ?? 😕

she posted another tweet with full audio though I didn't hear that audio even then one can't accuse the idol if fans do something bad.controversy almost sabhi actors ke life mein hui hai uske liye puri zindegi usko koshoge kya now its look like a gangup thing to me.I was just ignoring things till now taking its as fun but now it's getting serious.she is accussing sana just because her fan made a audio.devo knows how fandom can be crazy for their idol but here she purposely dragging sana.she looks like have some agenda.
Edited by Pari-sona - 4 years ago
rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: jyoti06

And who knows who is that fan ..is she even a sidnaaz fan or just some trap ..uske liye why phado bill on the actress ?

Fandom fights and abuses r normal ..but never seen one actor tagging other actor and putting blames without proof ..ek woh rangoli ko dekha tha and now this deboleena ..

Agree n I wrote same in one of my post ...

Luvpari345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

Ignore and block devo. Iss baar mat phansoo. We r again losing our track.

Sid sana will do some dhamaaka shortly I am sure. Be positive

Hope both comes live together tomorrow

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Uma2010

Go view this 10 times as punishment for speaking about she whose name shall not be taken here!

https://youtu.be/3fSlGG_qnzs

i like it, bae😆!!
Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: soulstarspirit

Bang on. Exactly my views

And regarding himanshi, i don't think she tried flirting with sid (or may be i missed something). But She always was interested in making angle with Asim. On the 1st day itself she said i was getting fan requests that please jake aap asim se dosti kijiye. Asim is our favorite and blah blah. And this boosted asim's confidence to approach himanshi. He went after her even after knowing she is engaged. He was never in love with her. But wo gale pad gayi asim ke after her broken engagement. As Sid said 1 saal se zyada nahi chalega inka. Even i believe they have no strong base. For himanshi it's a rebound. Creatives also knew it's fake. That's why they didn't promote it much.

And yes pahira is a much stronger bond..they might be irritating as individuals and i don't like them but as a couple they proved their loyalty or worth.

I absolutely agree with Msin . Everything .

And himanshi tried to hit on sid . There wasnt a single girl in there who didn't try . SSId used to stick to shefali and himanshi as sana was not talking to him and also as sid has a habit of being physically very expressive of his thoughts and feelings ,So he keeps hugging and patting everyone . Himanshi was clearly enamoured . IN fact in WKV she said also that aisa hota toh main 24/7 chipki rehti shuklaji se . Clearly indicating that she knew sana was upset due to her getting close to sid .

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CatcherInTheRye

i like it, bae😆!!

You tube restored a huge chunk of views . Pheww !!!

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: intruderfast

Ignore and block devo. Iss baar mat phansoo. We r again losing our track.

Sid sana will do some dhamaaka shortly I am sure. Be positive

apan log phasne valon mein se nai hai😆, gussa to twitter stans pe a raha hai jo isko bhaav de rahe hain, bhaav na dein to bakwaas band kr degi khud hi.

Aur bhai bhabi pe doubt nai hai😈, surprise would be coming soon🥳