Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Did she even hear the audio properly ??

All it said was stop trending potyleena and concentrate on increasing the views of mv ..

So how is it abusing debo ?? 😕

No Jyoti there is another audio n in that girl has used slang for Devo n her mom ..it’s bad

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Aarti is looking good now suddenly 😆..she mayb jealous too but till now she choose to stay out of this mess ..lets see fr how long ..

Mahira said in her live that Arti didn’t like few things she did in Bb , I have a feeling it was related to how Arti looked obsessed for Sid , her one sided crush . Also her close friends like Samir, Bips, KSG didn’t like Sid’a behaviour towards her , have spoken against him openly and must have given her gayan about it too .

And she is also very proud of “ sirf meine hi Izzat kamayi hai “ show se 😆

Devo is being so stupid and big looser to do all this , Mahira bhi karti chalta because she is young and new in the industry but Devo 🤢

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

M telling u devo desperately wants a reaction from sana to do controversy. Over and again she is tagging sana and talking about himanshi controversy and asking sana if this time too she is behind this all. Man this is getting real personal now. I js hope baaz ignores it all. He shall shut his mouth. Mayur triggered things.

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CatcherInTheRye

M telling u devo desperately wants a reaction from sana to do controversy. Over and again she is tagging sana and talking about himanshi controversy and asking sana if this time too she is behind this all. Man this is getting real personal now. I js hope baaz ignores it all. He shall shut his mouth. Mayur triggered things.

Yes shehbaaz needs to go back to punjab and relax for a while . These industry guys like mayur taking advantage .

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I am going to spam this space with multiple posts of Bhula Dunga if we don’t stop posting shit from twitter here 😈

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ignore and block devo. Iss baar mat phansoo. We r again losing our track.

Sid sana will do some dhamaaka shortly I am sure. Be positive

mayu1982 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Meenakshi-rg

The fool that she is devo is thinking sidhearts will support her . I want sidharth to block a few of them . Then they will know .

She is retweeing their tweets .

ANd yes devoleena is badly exposed . she is fighting against fans who are nameless and faceless on SM . Its she who is looking bad .

Exactly the fight is between FANS v/s Debo🤦🏻‍♀️

Not shehnaaz v/s Debo.

Shehnaaz didn’t say a word. Right now I don’t want her to come online at all 🙏🏻. Just remain like this - in fun zone .

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: rabzonedge

No Jyoti there is another audio n in that girl has used slang for Devo n her mom ..it’s bad

And who knows who is that fan ..is she even a sidnaaz fan or just some trap ..uske liye why phado bill on the actress ?

Fandom fights and abuses r normal ..but never seen one actor tagging other actor and putting blames without proof ..ek woh rangoli ko dekha tha and now this deboleena ..

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Go view this 10 times as punishment for speaking about she whose name shall not be taken here!

https://youtu.be/3fSlGG_qnzs

Edited by Uma2010 - 4 years ago
soulstarspirit thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: msin

I can believe paras falling for mahira and vice versa but I don’t believe asim falling for Himanshi .. there were no available girls left for asim .. he would have been stuck with cougar zariwala .. Asim saw first hand sana and Sid connection .. even understood Arti liking Sid .. mahira paras were kinda committed.. so he tried flirting with Himanshi ..

Himanshi when she came tried her level best to flirt with Sid but Sid was so not interested .. the trio of Himanshi zariwala and Arti broke up SidNaaz which was a blessing because they both realised the pain of separation and jealousy pangs when the other even talked with somebody else ..

asim saw Sid was drawn back to sana ..Sid only had eyes for her .. so asin started flirting with Himanshi and shefali .. he flirted with Himanshi because she was sana’s rival and sana was in awe of her .. it added more bitterness to the Sid Sim fight

it made his stand stronger vis-à-vis paras and help him

Climb up to No 2 in BB13

right now there is no interview of Asim .. because he’s a boring guy without his rivalry with Sid he had no story .

Even his romance with Himanshi is just a hype ..after a few music videos and most probably nach baliye they will break up .. Vishal was stupid his on off hate love story with madhurima was getting attention and trp ..if he had stuck with madhurima both could have bumped off paras and mahira from the chart ..

PaHira are a more stronger ship ..

I really hope SidNaaz don’t participate in nach baliye .. it’s kinda jinxed .. let them stay together and do separate acting shows ..

Bang on. Exactly my views

And regarding himanshi, i don't think she tried flirting with sid (or may be i missed something). But She always was interested in making angle with Asim. On the 1st day itself she said i was getting fan requests that please jake aap asim se dosti kijiye. Asim is our favorite and blah blah. And this boosted asim's confidence to approach himanshi. He went after her even after knowing she is engaged. He was never in love with her. But wo gale pad gayi asim ke after her broken engagement. As Sid said 1 saal se zyada nahi chalega inka. Even i believe they have no strong base. For himanshi it's a rebound. Creatives also knew it's fake. That's why they didn't promote it much.

And yes pahira is a much stronger bond..they might be irritating as individuals and i don't like them but as a couple they proved their loyalty or worth.