Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: rabzonedge

Devo has attacked Sana individually..See her recent tweets

She retweeted Tushar comment to arrest sana wtf🤬

Pari-sona thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I just went to Devos twitter n she is indirectly accussing sana by tagging her n brining himanshi controversy matter as example it's really some serious allegation she is trying to prove without any evidence against sana. just because her one fan make a audio. Fans toh hazar aisi harkate karenge but one can't blame the idol for this.

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rabzonedge

Devo has attacked Sana individually..See her recent tweets

Yes but the tone is different . Not on sidnaaz .

And debo is linking her issue with himanshi controversy . Wow !!!

rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

How is celebrity responsible if any fan makes hate audio ...if you listen you will know that girl is not from India ..her accent gives that hint ... Devo is milking maximum publicity from this ... I am done my last post on this .. 🙏.. God Bless her !!

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Meenakshi-rg

I am observing a change in narrative today jyoti .

shefali did a u turn last night .

Paras is speaking and alleging sana on professional front .

Devo attacking shehnaaz fans for bring rude and not sidnaaz or ssana personally .

In the industry nothing is hidden . ANd so if sid and sana are staying together it must have reached all . Specially people like paras .

My take is either sid has given some sort of a message to this group , or they have realised somehow that sid is serious and so its better to not go personal .

Lets see how their attacks shape up in coming days . That will give us a better idea . But I get a feel something happened after that ugly devo issue .

Sid wont bother giving them any msg ..but they definitely got some info about sid snd sana ..so the desperation ..they r trying to badmouth sana so that sid and sana r not casted together ..

But this is not punjab 😆..here all these things will ulta mk debo look like a psycho just how kangna ka behen rangoli looks like aaj kal since theres no reaction and just dignified silence fm.other side ..

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BornHyper

Don’t want to comment on Devo’s post because her mental state seems to be somewhere else.

She is encouraged by Mayur’s video and also the fact that shehbaaz called her pottyleena.

Shehbaaz and Mayur need to be careful. It’s important for them to ignore Devo.... and not give her content!

I agree and in today’s live baaz needs to be careful

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Pari-sona

I just went to Devos twitter n she is indirectly accussing sana by tagging her n brining himanshi controversy matter as example it's really some serious allegation she is trying to prove without any evidence against sana. just because her one fan make a audio. Fans toh hazar aisi harkate karenge but one can't blame the idol for this.

Did she even hear the audio properly ??

All it said was stop trending potyleena and concentrate on increasing the views of mv ..

So how is it abusing debo ?? 😕

Kepner thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BornHyper

Don’t want to comment on Devo’s post because her mental state seems to be somewhere else.

She is encouraged by Mayur’s video and also the fact that shehbaaz called her pottyleena.

Shehbaaz and Mayur need to be careful. It’s important for them to ignore Devo.... and not give her content!

21yrs ka hai woh agar koyi uski behen ko bina koyi baat ke target karega tho kuch tho karega na .atleast he stopped with words we have to be happy with that

Devo and the whole gang should be ready for karma they are going to get.

mayu1982 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Pari-sona

is she lost her sense or what? Itni kya velly ho gayi hai ki itni desperate beheave kar rahi hai.time pass nahi ho raha hai toh binge watch karo webseries or movies yea phir friends ke saath gossip karo on WA. yeah Kya childish harkate kar rahi hai.

Is She lost it ?

Debo is trying to create Himanshi kind of controversy. Thank god 🙏🏻Shehnaaz is in safe hands and safe zone. Siddarth and khushal will take care of it. Although Siddarth is short tempered but he understands each and every game very well.

God knows what will happens to all these jealous soul whenever marriage pics will come out ? I want to see face of each and everyone.

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Sid wont bother giving them any msg ..but they definitely got some info about sid snd sana ..so the desperation ..they r trying to badmouth sana so that sid and sana r not casted together ..

But this is not punjab 😆..here all these things will ulta mk debo look like a psycho just how kangna ka behen rangoli looks like aaj kal since theres no reaction and just dignified silence fm.other side ..

The fool that she is devo is thinking sidhearts will support her . I want sidharth to block a few of them . Then they will know .

She is retweeing their tweets .

ANd yes devoleena is badly exposed . she is fighting against fans who are nameless and faceless on SM . Its she who is looking bad .