Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Let’s try and avoid posting anything of Devoleena here, shall we? And of all the others playing BB outside too. It’s obvious it’s a distraction strategy and she is out of work too as are all ex-HMs! An idle mind is the devil’s workshop. She can nor ever will show the gratitude for what Sidharth did for her. He should have let her walk in pain with the L3, L5 😂 Chodo usey. The audio she posted too asks people to not pay any heed to her and to focus on streaming the MV and that is the audio she wants to inform cyber crime- she’s lost it 😕 In that case, we should be reporting her deleted posts to cyber agencies for trolling! So, again, let’s stay away from negativity like we used to. Don’t haul in twitter posts of these so called celebs. Don’t even visit twitter if you feel it distracts you from streaming or doing your thing. Don’t give these useless folks any food or fodder for any sort of publicity. They are nothing and their words show that they are nothing. Evil minds don’t deserve our attention. So, play ignore and that is the biggest slap one can give her. Shhhhh 🤫

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Achelvi

Views getting cut in large numbers

This is the actual worry.
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: jyoti06

If they find out fr sure that both r staying together , imagine the dirt that will go around in media via these people ..they might hv doubt alteady and thats why debo made a status comparing queen with hoes 🤢 but bec they hv no proof , so cant go all out ...

No wonder both r hiding it ..

exactly

Word Count: 1

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: One-Of-A-Kind

Haha glad to know that😳 Same here btw, Uma is like Nokia here😆

btw catcher whats this bb gang doing against sana or sid? idk whats the matter havent been in touch lately!

😆

Oh!! Dun ask

Here u go

https://twitter.com/Devoleena_23/status/1244903591648755713?s=19

soulstarspirit thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

The amount of filth Devo and paras are speaking against sana shows how jealous they are of her popularity. Paras has got a shock of his life that mahira and he is hated by viewers. Throughout the show he tried making sana look jealous of mahira, so that mahira gets appreciated more. Sana hurt his ego. And he is in vengeance mode now.

Even devo couldn't achieve the type of success she must have thought of achieving from most famous season of BB. She was the most popular face of tv after sid and rashami. All the other contestants were more or less at same wavelength. And a nobody like Sana got ahead of her. Sana kind of stole her thunder and it has hurt her ego too.

I am kind of liking how asim has not said anything against sidnaaz rlnshp or sid-sana individually. Though asim used Sana to put sid down in BB but he never commented on their relnshp. He always knew they are in love and didnt demean their bond.

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: wendy25

I agree, the core personality never changes but here I am talking about the behaviour and of course rotten to the core heart of the people..

See somewhere what I believe in BB , we are not aware of the full picture, due to heavy editing or the atmosphere itself is so toxic that sometimes it tends to bring your worst self out...

I honestly have found few of sidharth as well as Sana's actions and words to objectionable..I disliked so much the words sidharth had used sometimes, specially with shehnaaz and similarly, disliked few of Sana's harkatein too..

But they were under heavy pressure, dealing with so many emotions and no where to escape.. But these pathetic ass🤬🤬🤬 have choice to just f off from SM, but they still chose to display their horrible attitude by ganging up on newcomer..

As sid always says that in real world you have a choice.. so this useless lot too had a choice but they chose to bully a newcomer and making spectacle of themselves...

Whoever is involved in this defaming plan, uske liye dil se curses nikal rahe hai...

that is what i said na, as pikers kept poking, just reaction extreme the. Sid sana had fear of losing each other, reactions went extreme.

And dun ask about this gang, devo went to next level. Js posted her tweet🤬.

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wendy25

I know for the fact he was upset for this reason... BUT see what rumors came out...

"Salman was angry coz Colors wanted sidharth to win"🤣

Asim PR really leave no opportunity to fabricate stories...

Yes even I got very strong inputs that the reason for salman being upset was the second position between sana and asim.

asim was not even visible in the last weeks . Then when himanshi came in she brought that proposal drama .

ANd I was so amused to hear himanshi say she cleared everything with salman and salman was happy in WKV . She said it was all edited out . Maybe it was but one thing which was obvious was salman was not happy with himanshi .

In my opinion towards the end salmanwas very angry with asim too .

Salman's mother was there in the finale so she must be a bb fan and so he must be getting inputs from home too . Even his bodygaurd sheraa always praised and adored sidharth .

BS.KSG_Dewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Oh god I'm crying literally 😭😭

Yesterday I had read zariwala comments on against sidnaaz as a couple but didn't heard it and now when I heard it , my blood boiled seeing how much they all are jealous of sidnaaz Jodi ....and right after watching her video I watched this another video of sidnaaz VM made by fan...this made my eyes all teary , damnit why all are against this beautiful and pure Jodi , sidnaaz are so innocent and real loving couples , why can't these haters leave them alone and let them explore their relationship ...I'm sure one day sid will make their relation official, we need to give them time !...damnit it hurts, haters words are so harsh to digest , sidnaaz are trying so hard to ignore them and now I'm feeling hell bad for them, plz god bless sidnaaz with lots of happiness and success together as well as separate in their fields of career , and may they stay together always forever ❤️

Watch these two videos , I'm sure as a sidnaaz fan you all will feel hard on your heart to hear all this 😭

https://youtu.be/Jg8cZUZAb_I

https://youtu.be/AIAhF6_jBzI

Indibandi20 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Pari-sona thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
is she lost her sense or what? Itni kya velly ho gayi hai ki itni desperate beheave kar rahi hai.time pass nahi ho raha hai toh binge watch karo webseries or movies yea phir friends ke saath gossip karo on WA. yeah Kya childish harkate kar rahi hai.
Edited by Pari-sona - 4 years ago