Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sadaf_5 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Vishalsharma04

Bro could u plz save in google drive becoz it's get easy to accessible. It's humble request or send me some other link which I can get connect. And srry for trouble.

Hey TaaReyians,

Before anything let me clarify that I have not removed or deleted anything from OneDrive, I just privatised the link and limited the access to only 5 people at a time for one week. The reason behind this decision is because multiple times people were missing around with my onedrive file deleting taarey episodes even adding vms or random videos on my folder. I have no idea why they did this but they definitely took the advantage of the the setting being 'open' as we discussed before when I had set the setting mode on 'view only' no body could access the link so I had to leave it 'open' mode but people went crazy.

Anyways hence I knew this was the only way to go forward where all taarey fans will all get a chance to access the link for a week in order to download all the episodes on their pc or phone and I can stay sane!

So far it is going great in fact 18 fans have already got their access to the episodes and 5 fans are currently in the process of using their one week.I have promised that every fan will get their chance eventually and for that you all need to wait patiently for your turns. If you haven't reach out to me to get in the waiting line then message me on my instagram account @snpreciouspearls and I will reply to you the same thing to wait until I get back to you with the link for your one week access turn.

I hope everyone is clear and understood the matter well.

Thank you.

Sadaf.

P.S. I am not a bro I am a girl. I have also corrected the episodes number and dates according to original D3 ones. Also added some missing episodes but there still some missing episodes from 2013 that I do not have sorry! Also Google drive removes them under copyrights action! I have done that long back I was the one who came up with the google drive idea in the first place.Thanks

sadaf_5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Taanushka

Hi

Can you please update the link again? or try dropbox or google drive again.

I really want to watch the episodes and I've been trying for quite a while now on google chrome, Mozilla Firefox and safari.

Hey TaaReyians,

Before anything let me clarify that I have not removed or deleted anything from OneDrive, I just privatised the link and limited the access to only 5 people at a time for one week. The reason behind this decision is because multiple times people were missing around with my onedrive file deleting taarey episodes even adding vms or random videos on my folder. I have no idea why they did this but they definitely took the advantage of the the setting being 'open' as we discussed before when I had set the setting mode on 'view only' no body could access the link so I had to leave it 'open' mode but people went crazy.

Anyways hence I knew this was the only way to go forward where all taarey fans will all get a chance to access the link for a week in order to download all the episodes on their pc or phone and I can stay sane!

So far it is going great in fact 18 fans have already got their access to the episodes and 5 fans are currently in the process of using their one week.I have promised that every fan will get their chance eventually and for that you all need to wait patiently for your turns. If you haven't reach out to me to get in the waiting line then message me on my instagram account @snpreciouspearls and I will reply to you the same thing to wait until I get back to you with the link for your one week access turn.

Thank you.

Sadaf.

P.S. I have also corrected the episodes number and dates according to original D3 ones. Also added some missing episodes but there still some missing episodes from 2013 that I do not have sorry! Also Google drive removes them under copyrights action! I have done that long back I was the one who came up with the google drive idea in the first place.Thanks

sadaf_5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Janvi-218

How u are able to on this link I am trying from so many days but I am not able to open it plz help me if you know how to open it. Plz plz help I am waiting from so many days

Hey TaaReyians,

Thank you.

Sadaf.

P.S. I have also corrected the episodes number and dates according to original D3 ones. Also added some missing episodes but there still some missing episodes from 2013 that I do not have sorry!

sadaf_5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Duaa09

Plz aik bar aur upload kr dijiye taarey ke episodes plz plz plz plz plz I request you plz plz plz plz

Hey TaaReyians,

Thank you.

Sadaf.

P.S. I have also corrected the episodes number and dates according to original D3 ones. Also added some missing episodes but there still some missing episodes from 2013 that I do not have sorry!

sadaf_5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ASB

This link is not working. can you share the link again??

Hey TaaReyians,

Thank you.

Sadaf.

P.S. I have also corrected the episodes number and dates according to original D3 ones. Also added some missing episodes but there still some missing episodes from 2013 that I do not have sorry! I was the one who came up with the google drive idea in the first place.Thanks

sadaf_5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonukkc

TaaRey D3 Episodes 2012-2013 (link updated on 6/05/2020)

kya is link ho google drive me upload kr do na ... kyuki onedrive open nhi ho rahi plzzzzzz.... sir

Hey TaaReyians,

Thank you.

Sadaf.

P.S. First of all I am a girl and Google drive removes them under copyrights action! I have done that long back I was the one who came up with the google drive idea in the first place so no thanks. Also I have also corrected the episodes number and dates according to original D3 ones. Also added some missing episodes but there still some missing episodes from 2013 that I do not have.

ambatibharat thumbnail

Guys can anyone upload episodes from 1st November 2012 please!!!

Aashi_laxy thumbnail

HI. THE LINK IS NOT WORKING. CAN YOU HELP WITH 2012 & 2013 EPISODES?

Edited by Aashi_laxy - 4 years ago
Janvi-218 thumbnail

You have episode with you if you have plz send it to me. I am waiting from so Many days. I tried everything and everywhere but I am not getting it plz plz plzzzzzzzz send it if you have it will be a great help 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Duaa09 thumbnail

Plz aap aik baar phr link update kr dijiye plz plz plz plz I request you

Edited by Duaa09 - 4 years ago