Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aashi_laxy thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi, the link is not working. Can you please help?

Specially 19th April & 6th may 2013 episodes, can you share the direct links for these?

Vikas893 thumbnail

The link is not opening what should I do please tell me

K2402 thumbnail

Someone pls repost taarey episodes this is not opening I'm trying to open this link since last 2 weeks on different timing I refreshed it also but still it's not opening it's showing the same msg again and again. The msg say it might have been deleted or you don't have access to this link. So someone pls help me????

I have even read the msg on 1st pg for 10 times and tried everything bt still I'm not getting anything on my one drive it's showing empty and displaying that same pop up.

Edited by K2402 - 4 years ago
Vishalsharma04 thumbnail

Plz upload again bcoz the file is not there and verify the link also

Vishalsharma04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namish1

The link isn't opening it says you are not allowed or the item is deleted please help pleasešŸ˜­

Bro could u plz save in google drive becoz it's get easy to accessible. It's humble request or send me some other link which I can get connect. And srry for trouble.

Taanushka thumbnail

Hi

Can you please update the link again? or try dropbox or google drive again.

I really want to watch the episodes and I've been trying for quite a while now on google chrome, Mozilla Firefox and safari.

Janvi-218 thumbnail

How u are able to on this link I am trying from so many days but I am not able to open it plz help me if you know how to open it. Plz plz help I am waiting from so many days

Duaa09 thumbnail

Plz aik bar aur upload kr dijiye taarey ke episodes plz plz plz plz plz I request you plz plz plz plz

ASB thumbnail

This link is not working. can you share the link again??

Sonukkc thumbnail

TaaRey D3 Episodes 2012-2013 (link updated on 6/05/2020)

kya is link ho google drive me upload kr do na ... kyuki onedrive open nhi ho rahi plzzzzzz.... sir