Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sadaf_5 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Duaa09

Yeh link mere pass kyun nhi khul raha

Because your not reading my post properly that is why.

Please go back on page 1 and read my note in bold red colour at the top I have explained everything and new updated link is available there.

Edited by sadaf_5 - 4 years ago
sadaf_5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saijaanu143

Actually I was opened the above link and it is asking for a Microsoft Onedrive Login. After I logined in to that with a instagram supporting browser it is showing empy.

How can I open that link and how can I get videos?

Please tell me Brother

Please go back on page 1 and read my note in bold red colour at the top I have explained everything and new updated link is available there.

sadaf_5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DTaaRey3

Was eagerly waiting for this but sadly cant able get into the link. The link shows exceeded sharing limit or deleted. Is there any way to get it

Again you probably not reading my post on the first page properly so please go back read my note in bold red colour at the top I have explained everything and new updated link is available there.

sadaf_5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ---angelmaria--

Hey

i just wanted to say a big thank you for the links

Its such a relief and im truly grateful from the bottom of my heart

But i just wanted to request if you could increase the number of people who can view or even remove the restriction

sadaf_5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: keshav_718

good evening sir,

i really know it takes a lot of time and energy for what you are doing but please can you upload the episodes specially after epsidode 300 on google drive one last time. It will be very helpful in the time of quarantine.

thank you

Hi honestly I am not quiet sure what your talking about by saying post after episode 300? Taarey episode from D3 are only that much I have posted! if you want all D3 episodes then please go check Saraf's post on D3 forum she is doing that for you.

sadaf_5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: musti_316

When I tried to open the link this message pop up.
This item might not exist or is no longer available. This item might have been deleted, expired, or you might not have permission to view it.

sadaf_5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aashi_laxy

Can you post March 2012 onwards episode on Google drive? Not able to access one drive

Hi, once again I am confused at your request because TaaRey episode starts from April when she enters the college St Loius in D3 but here entry clip is shown on 29th March 2012 which I have posted so what other episode are you talking about? If you want just D3 episode then I am sorry I only have TaaRey episode onedrive. Kindly go check Saraf's post on D3 forum she is uploading current all D3 episode from beginning. Hope that helped to clear everything out for you.

sadaf_5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ankitpc

Totally working for me, hard to get open though, mostly sharing limit is reached. Thank you so much, really appreciate your efforts...

As I have noted on page 1:

I have not deleted anything from one all taarey episodes are there available however there is limit to access so the link dont work always which is annoying but there is nothing I can do to stop it or to extend the access for you all. The only thing I can advice is to keep trying the link at alternative times and it should work. Also please do not watch the episodes on onedrive if the links for you download all the episodes on your pc or laptop or phone then watch because that also limits access for others. Thank you!

Link is updated and available on page 1

sadaf_5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sahithi.K

For me the TaaRey is not opening can u please help me

sadaf_5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DTaaRey3

Was eagerly waiting for this but sadly cant able get into the link. The link shows exceeded sharing limit or deleted. Is there any way to get it