A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

https://twitter.com/bb_sonu/status/1262713916418936832

Palak preaching atmanirbharta prior to Modi πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Also, any celebrity who actually showed receive accolades at this point in time would be Vikas Khanna and Sonu Sood. They are doing some great work at the ground level,and have managed to help so many people/ 

Daylight thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Waise apne insta feed per ye post krne ki koi zarurat nahi thi 😁

She had won many prestigious award and nvr posted anything about them but posting this πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mithu_x

Waise apne insta feed per ye post krne ki koi zarurat nahi thi 😁

She had won many prestigious award and nvr posted anything about them but posting this πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Social media engagement.  I was not been her fan before BB, but as much as I saw her posts, they didn't have much comments and all like nowadays. With BB her profile visitors increased, and it's only in the middle of the show that her team made efforts to actually make her insta profile look professional. Insta posts results in more engagement than simple stories, and hence. 

Shefali B is a regular visitor on her profile, but it's good to see Adaa and KVB under her comment section as well ❀

Daylight thumbnail

Originally posted by: SilentSilver

Social media engagement.  I was not been her fan before BB, but as much as I saw her posts, they didn't have much comments and all like nowadays. With BB her profile visitors increased, and it's only in the middle of the show that her team made efforts to actually make her insta profile look professional. Insta posts results in more engagement than simple stories, and hence. 

Shefali B is a regular visitor on her profile, but it's good to see Adaa and KVB under her comment section as well ❀

Tbvh her PR team sucks. I really don't understand how can they handle things like this when they are professional lol. I want rashami to delete some of the pics posted by her team when she was in BB Her insta profile started looking good after BB only but not up to the mark. I like hina's and jenni profile.

AblazedEnigma.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

even though these internet awards seem really bogus to me but i love the fact rashami and asim are winner of this award πŸ˜† RaSim feels duurr se hi sahiπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Mithu_x

Tbvh her PR team sucks. I really don't understand how can they handle things like this when they are professional lol. I want rashami to delete some of the pics posted by her team when she was in BB Her insta profile started looking good after BB only but not up to the mark. I like hina's and jenni profile.

her profile during Bb was really a mess sometimes..also her team was really lazy halfway thru bb..i still remember rashami had bigger trends at starting only when trends werent in millions like crazyyy although later trends became joke πŸ˜† 

her profile looks aloot better now..

how are some fans so spiteful? itni nafrat kaha se laate hai...BB was just a damn show which is now over..these ppl actually make time to visit rashami's post and write all these nonsense 

Daylight thumbnail

Originally posted by: AblazedEnigma..

her profile during Bb was really a mess sometimes..also her team was really lazy halfway thru bb..i still remember rashami had bigger trends at starting only when trends werent in millions like crazyyy although later trends became joke πŸ˜† 

her profile looks aloot better now..

Even after that they did nothing.The last trend we had on twitter before finale They wrote rashmi instead of rashami . They posted one grid on her insta with the tag  BBcan'tBreakRashami and the photograph they used for it😳Even they posted that rumoured photo that rashami got her eyebrows off in some taskπŸ˜‚πŸ˜­ Wait for episode to air but no.