Views

Users

Frequent Posters

piyasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Ok will wait for message 

I also wanted to ask something 😆😆 since you are much active these days I thought you would be knowing the what how when... I know you understood what I want to ask 🙈

Chal kyaa rha hai bhaii yaha Now i want to know what u want to know

Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

Moni, that 30 questions answer could very well be for his Varsova flat too... that WAS his most expensive buy till then! He bought the flat in 2016 - so it is still relatively a recent purchase...

Yes, he did give his award party cum Vatsal farewell in this new home only. But yaar I will believe he bought this house when he says so himself... he could be renting this one too. Who knows?

This house interior is so not Shah style. If at all he has purchased it, maybe he will share it with everyone once he is done decorating it his way...

Let’s hope that his dream is indeed fulfilled 🤗🤗

@bold This I agree...

But why he will live in rented house when he owns a flat yaar that too in a place like Mumbai...

That flat was 2016 but this IV is June 2019....three years its too long yaara... However, houses are more expensive compared to flats and the cars he own are more expensive than his flat...and based on his post he must have moved to this property in or around May....I want to believe this is his most recent purchase but there are works to be done in this property which is clear from those pictures....so once he makes it lavish to his taste he will share the pictures with his fans... 

Edited by Npdeepa - 4 years ago
Npdeepa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Ok will wait for message 

I also wanted to ask something 😆😆 since you are much active these days I thought you would be knowing the what how when... I know you understood what I want to ask 🙈

Pm me Uru...😊

And I know what you want to ask me😆

Npdeepa thumbnail

Originally posted by: piyasingh

Chal kyaa rha hai bhaii yaha Now i want to know what u want to know

Piya first let her Pm her then i will PM you...we're not supose to talk anything expect MishBir/RheSha here...

Npdeepa thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-Txll1B6jZ/?igshid=v4vhmq0z67vx
There was spoiler about MishBir patch up on lakeside.

So, Lakeside patchup where they brokeup. have u ever imagined how its gonna be, will abir make her wear that pendant again?! #YehRishteyHainPyaarKe 

#MishBir

PS please check your PMs

Edited by Npdeepa - 4 years ago