Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: piyasingh

Areyy mini kunal ko partial memory loss hai.. kabhi idhar kabhi udhar ho jata hai..kabhi bhai kabhi kuhu to kabhi mishti bhabhi ki side.. Old topics pick ker and bas start ho ja.. So when u feel frustrated u can be kunal 1.0 and when u want to be sweet to 2.0 bano.. 😛 

Mini, I won't watch todays epi..i just read the WUs.. dont want to rant *Calm down, calm down piya*

Exactly.......uska partial memory loss chal raha hain......he has become so lazy......🤣But its okay suits me ....🤣I am also now in that mode.....mera dimaag bhi kaam nahi kara raha.....

Woh toh mein hun....kabhi sweet kabhi frustrated......😆

Arey if u want u can watch ....utna bhi bura nahi thaaa.......😆

Except Kuku got a young couple waala romantic sequence, mishbir are still holding each other faces which they started in the last century........

Mish actually tld her to not touch her again.....(I admit this was my fav part)....., abir was giving shocked expressions whenever Kuhu was been Kuhu and said enough hogaya, Kunal said to Kuhu to pack non existing  saamaan, but otherwise was standing confused.

Mish said she is not coming hme with Kuhu....😆

Mimzy thumbnail

Kyaaa...hua cool??

😆I can't even see what emojis u have posted..........

So are u still stinging from the slap from dkp??🤗

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Ok one thing I understand 

the makers do have potential to go above Kartik Naira in means of choreography, and picturization

And one more thing I understand is they are highly incapable of shooting such sequences for MishBir

reasons are best known to them / the makers , the director and  the actors involved 

I was a mishbir shipper ,.. but this ship which I Sail is sinking at jet speed for me.... have no idea when I’ll jump 

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mimzy

Kyaaa...hua cool??

😆I can't even see what emojis u have posted..........

So are u still stinging from the slap from dkp??🤗

mini 🤗🤗

it was a hard slap 😆

like I explained above I now know what the DKP and this show director is capable of after seeing humma humma 

and what we get for mishbir?

No idea why such sequences can’t be there for mishbir 🤢 what’s the issue 🤢what’s the problem and what’s with repeated back hugs for mishbir with fatherly kiss and eyes close

Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

🤣🤣

LOL........Pali.....I saw😆 ......Jasmeet blew everyone out of the water......🤣.....I dnt know what to say for Kunal since he is blank most of the times.......bas bhai bhai karte rehna hain.......ab tak Kuhu par concentration nahi gaya mera........🤣

I should have taken up Shaurya or atul.....it was much easier.....😆

Aur even if it was preleap nanko then it would have been interesting.......ab kuch kar bi nahi rahe hain......

@ kya... just humma human kar ke Aaya hum log.. and you’re like kuhu par concentration nahi gayi #KuchBhi🤣

Mimzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

mini 🤗🤗

it was a hard slap 😆

like I explained above I now know what the DKP and this show director is capable of after seeing humma humma 

No idea why such sequences can’t be there for mishbir 🤢 what’s the issue 🤢what’s the problem and what’s with repeated back hugs for mishbir with fatherly kiss and eyes close

Patah nahin cool......maybe like Pali said there myt have been something in the resort and they couldn't shoot it or if they have we are yet to get it.......🤔

I mean they could actually shoot a romantic sequence like Kuku.....I mean both of them have done smething like this before.....🤔Shah and Rhea both......

Arey we will get Anu ......dnt wry......we myt get tip tip on them probably.......I really think we will get ......

Its Kuku's first romantic sequence naaa......and they are pretty fast in everything.......tbh.....mishbir is slow.....they will reach there.....

Mimzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Npdeepa

@ kya... just humma human kar ke Aaya hum log.. and you’re like kuhu par concentration nahi gayi #KuchBhi🤣

🤣

Kuhu baby.....I was thinking abt spreadsheets during the whole humma humma.....phir maa ka call aagayi.....phir tumne baabhi ke saath  kushti karne gayiiiii.....toh mein kahan tum par pura concentrate kar pata hun.....😒

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

🤣

Kuhu baby.....I was thinking abt spreadsheets during the whole humma humma.....phir maa ka call aagayi.....phir tumne baabhi ke saath  kushti karne gayiiiii.....toh mein kahan tum par pura concentrate kar pata hun.....😒

🤣

ruhi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

mini 🤗🤗

it was a hard slap 😆

cool🤗

even i hope we get tip tp paani for mishbir....

dont worry....

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

Originally posted by: piyasingh

Areyy itss okk nandu.🤗u have got the cutest character..❤️ I was confused between ketu and jass.but meri andar ka shaitan nd this free devil mind who is frustrated bcoz of this lockdown wants me to be jass 😆 

And here i m. Katrina chachi..😎

U nandu, the jugnu.. Tum badi help kerte ho na abir and muh boli ki.. bachker rehna..tum meri target per ho.. 

🤗 aww thanks yaar. 

Oooh what a dhaansu choice you have made😆😎

Thoroughly enjoying your jas avatar😛

offo, katrina chaachi maine kya kiya? aap ghussa mat hona, ye lijeya main aap ke liye sherbat lathi hu