Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Aishu13

This may feel like a double whammy, I posted this in the episode analysis thread. I just wanted to get y’all’s view on it, I am not being insulting right or hurting anyone right?

“I think part of it is Kuhu’s childishness, not the way Abir or anyone in the show says it 😂, but in general. She cannot take responsibility for her actions, and that’s where the Mahashwaris’ have failed, they basically encouraged it and spoiled her. Both Kuhu and Mishti have their own set of flaws because of that! Mishti in a way, is very hateful towards her own self because people in the Maheshwari household actually or inadvertently made her feel like an outsider. But she also has a streak of “I can do no wrong” as well (not totally a bad thing!). Kuhu doesn’t take ownership of her actions and is very spoiled, but at the same time she is bitter because she feels she is ignored. I remember one of her dialogues: “If you cry than you are sad and upset, but if I cry than I am throwing a tantrum.” (Something like that) And again, the Maheshwari family ignored her as a child to take care of another child. So she sees Mishti as the root cause of everything! I am repeating it again, but Kuhu is not correct. But both MishKu have their own demons to fight, it is very important it address both, because both have a lot of flaws!”

Very nicely explained aishu👍🏼👏

No you've balanced the tone of your post very well, not ranting or insulting at all. Just simply trying to put forth your thoughts, with a clear explanations😊

I completely agree with you.👍🏼 I've also mentioned the same thing about Kuhu's immaturity much earlier (few weeks ago maybe during the shaadi n divorce track). 

The maheshwari family have done a pretty awful job at managing these two sisters. I mean partly, at the start it was because Mishti and Kuhu never allowed their real bond be shown to the family. But at the same time, the parenting has been quite superficial and biased according to the family situation, so one or the other sister had to always end up bearing some level of pain which only added further to their deep childhood insecurities. BP BM nor varsha and Shaurya never tried to dig deep into their daughters' real psychological issues, even after coming to know about mish-ku's hostile relationship, they acted and tried to patch-them up with superficial baatein and advice that honestly doesn't make any of it better. Now that both girls are married, and to make this even more problematic, living in the same in-laws; the maheshwari family have seem to just let their responsibility loose. 1, they have put pressure on the girls who already never get along, to ensure they keep the rv house/bhai relationship intact. So basically, they are pushing the girls into the deep end of the pool, asking them to learn how to swim by themselves, which obviously hasn't worked for the last 10-15 years. How will they solve their issues amongst themselves, when all it has done over the years, is just aggravate their volatile bond. and 2. The unfinished and inadequate parenting by mah family, is now left to the rv brothers? more precisely, Abir. arre if BM, BP and varsha don't understand (or refuse to see) the depth, complexity and severity of the sister's hostile relationship...bechara Abir (who only knows the girls for 1 year), how will he know or understand how badly damaged these sisters are? That's why Abir's approach to deal with Kuhu and her issue with Mishti, is both right and wrong. It makes sense from his p.o.v., but at the same time, his flaw of looking over his bro's mistakes as just bachpana (just like he did with nanko before), is hitting his relationship with Mishti. Abir is being watchful of many things; kuhu's behaviour, Kunal's reactions, Parul-Kunal bond and ofcourse Meenu's fake act. The poor guy doesn't have anymore eyes, so he seems to be unable to see the collateral damage, hid "band-aid" theory is having on Mishti and their relationship. It's simply because he is trying to figure this complication sister situation out, with the constant underlying threat of his mother, he is unable to explain himself and his thoughts properly to Mishti. It is definitely complex. Not easy to handle, one open direct talk between mishbir is just not gonna be enough. mishbir have dug into this rabbit hole (kuhu and meenu drama) so deep, that now they are starting lose themselves in the tunnels. But their love is much stronger than these bumps in the ground, they will sooner or later find each other and realise the strength and power as a team. Mishbir's love will conquer❤️

omg oops I'm so sorry, my reply became soo long. Hopefully I didn't bore you out😆😕 haha I didn't realise I went off track from mish-ku to abir n mishti. Ahh well, I'll have to save the rest of my analysis for another post. 

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Ruhi,one thing is bothering me is that once Rhesha quits they won't be casted in any other show together..since one itv couple is for one show..Rhesha is the most amazing couple in itv..I know other fans will disagree with me..even solo Sha may disagree..but Rhesha is 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥..I want Mamta mam to cast Rhesha together..🤗🤗

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi19

nanko yar... tumse bahuth umeede thi...u cant fail us like this...🤣

🤣🤣

woh seriously bachha hi hai. even more than Abir😆

remember he asked his bhai to help him decorate kuku SR, in his room🤣

and now suddenly, itna bada hogaya, that he's having fun with kuhu in their honeymoon😆😳

Now that's real progress from a student.👍🏼😆

Come on Abir, it's your turn. Time to turn the tables, pull your socks up and change the game😳☺️ Where's your progress in romance?

Melodic_angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Exactly this.. Rs has been in the business for quite some time n he is a pakka gujju businessman.. He is reaping profits bcoz of shaheer.. Ik kuku r his favourites.. He doesn't like shaheer n rhea.. That's y I was waiting to see whether on shaheers Bday he would come on set and celebrate but bcoz of this lock down it'll not happen so I want to see whether his team wishes shaheer on insta.. Even I want shaheer to quit the show bcoz we all can clearly see that rs is misusing shaheers and mishbirs popularity to sell kuhu n kuku

Rashi if we look,Rhea is also somewhat popular..and Rhesha was chosen by the channel not by RS..where as in PS the couple was chosen by the makers..yup kuku r his favouriteslet Rhesha together end mishbir yaar..let both of them together quit the show..🤗🤗

Rashi23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: The_incredible

Rashi if we look,Rhea is also somewhat popular..and Rhesha was chosen by the channel not by RS..where as in PS the couple was chosen by the makers..yup kuku r his favouriteslet Rhesha together end mishbir yaar..let both of them together quit the show..🤗🤗

I think this the reason y rs hates rhesha bcoz their names were recommended by star plus and he didn't get a chance to cast actors of his wish.. Whereas actors playing kuku were casted by his team that's y he loves them.. Also actors playing kaira were also casted by him dats y he likes these two couples.. 

He is fooling rhesha n even the audience.. I just want the trp to come down so that they can end this  kuhu centric track.. I just can't stand that girl.. Whenever she comes on screen I just feel like puking 🤢

Melodic_angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rashi23

I think this the reason y rs hates rhesha bcoz their names were recommended by star plus and he didn't get a chance to cast actors of his wish.. Whereas actors playing kuku were casted by his team that's y he loves them.. Also actors playing kaira were also casted by him dats y he likes these two couples.. 

He is fooling rhesha n even the audience.. I just want the trp to come down so that they can end this  kuhu centric track.. I just can't stand that girl.. Whenever she comes on screen I just feel like puking 🤢

I get ur frustration rashi..not just that Rhesha got popular in a limited time frame..as u can see..they got 2 best Jodi awards within 8 or 9, months..they came and they become the popular jodi.so may be the other couples may felt bad abt that😏😏😏😏

Even I can't stand kuhu yaar..I have stopped watching...Kunal is fine but kuhu is 

ruhi19 thumbnail

Ruhi,one thing is bothering me is that once Rhesha quits they won't be casted in any other show together..since one itv couple is for one show..Rhesha is the most amazing couple in itv..I know other fans will disagree with me..even solo Sha may disagree..but Rhesha is 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥..I want Mamta mam to cast Rhesha together..🤗🤗

i think we may get rhesha in another show if they quit this... but they wont quit this show... humko mishbir ke liye ye sab jhelna padega...

ruhi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

🤣🤣

woh seriously bachha hi hai. even more than Abir😆

remember he asked his bhai to help him decorate kuku SR, in his room🤣

and now suddenly, itna bada hogaya, that he's having fun with kuhu in their honeymoon😆😳

Now that's real progress from a student.👍🏼😆

Come on Abir, it's your turn. Time to turn the tables, pull your socks up and change the game😳☺️ Where's your progress in romance?

abir se shayri aur paani daalne ki umeed rako bas.. he wont progress from that...😆

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

omg! kya binocular vision hai😲🤣👏

https://twitter.com/kanwali3/status/1241987360222560256

Kaushal mama already giving signs that 'yeh rishta nahi hoga'🤣

Rashi23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I get ur frustration rashi..not just that Rhesha got popular in a limited time frame..as u can see..they got 2 best Jodi awards within 8 or 9, months..they came and they become the popular jodi.so may be the other couples may felt bad abt that😏😏😏😏

Even I can't stand kuhu yaar..I have stopped watching...Kunal is fine but kuhu is 

Yes exactly.. Even without much romance mishbir have so many fans n even have won awards as well.. But if they start giving them some more romance then their popularity would be multipled.. But Idt rs wants ppl to love mishbir since he is in love with kuku.. That's y he is not giving us nice mishbir scenes.. Have u seen in any of the shows where the parallel or supporting characters have got Sr before the leads.. This is the first tym it's happening.. Honestly mishbir and Rhesha deserve better