Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: DaffodilsNew

I am wid you on this one.

When the whole 4 months you spent close to someone on national TV widout any apprehension whatsoever then y treat it like some secret affair now.

Either accept it and move ahead and explore your relationship. Noone can force you to marry as long as you don't want to. Or go ahead and say it in clear words dt you aren't in a relationship and ask fans to stop wid the shipping. But no he isn't choosing either.

Bold-he has said it. Time and again. In clear words that Sana is only a friend. I don't think he can say anything else. Shipping he can't stop. People even ship him with Rashami and make crazy stories about them. He doesn't even stop them either because they are fans. No one ever stops fans from doing anything. Sana is not defaming Sid by saying she loves him. Infact its working in Sid's favour. Its more like Sid from his side has cleared that Sana is a friend so even if Sana now goes around saying i love Sid it seems one sided from Sana with Sid not to blame at all. This is not harming Sid. Infact Sid is coming out as some great guy whom Sana is not able to get over.😆.Its all in Sid's favour. It Sana whose love is now one sided, who's first show has flooped and now most believe she is nothing without Sid.
WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sabhayata

Bold-he has said it. Time and again. In clear words that Sana is only a friend. I don't think he can say anything else. Shipping he can't stop. People even ship him with Rashami and make crazy stories about them. He doesn't even stop them either because they are fans. No one ever stops fans from doing anything. Sana is not defaming Sid by saying she loves him. Infact its working in Sid's favour. Its more like Sid from his side has cleared that Sana is a friend so even if Sana now goes around saying i love Sid it seems one sided from Sana with Sid not to blame at all. This is not harming Sid. Infact Sid is coming out as some great guy whom Sana is not able to get over.😆.Its all in Sid's favour. It Sana whose love is now one sided, who's first show has flooped and now most believe she is nothing without Sid.

No I dont think he has told this sternly enough. I agree celebs mostly just deny the rumours this way only. Rest is upto public what they want to believe.

The only thing is Since Sana has declared on national TV and social media that she really is in love wid Shukla.......dts why I feel it's important for him to say it a lil more clearer and louder.

True it's not defaming him at all. If anything he is getting more work bcz of the tag. That's what annoys me . If you don't hv dt relationship......y keep taking up projects that only is banking on that hashtag. One or two appearances or mvs I get. But if what people are claiming is ryt and he is doing a lot more projects wid Sana......den I don't understand the point of saying we are frnds when what you are doing is exploiting their hope for Sidnaaz happily ever after.

All said I understand its work for dem and it pays.

dahibhalle thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

He is in relationship with her or not is not clear , I guess we should blame YouTube channels 4 it as they r spreading news & cashing on Sidnaz .

Even if don't want 2 continue this relationship , he should not be bashed but I can guarantee u he will be baised coz sana had laid d foundation of it. Job bhi sach bolta hai vo unfortunately Sana se jealous hota , media pe mercilessly troll hota hai be it hindustani bhau , Koena , zariwala , Asim, Gautam & even paras , I know paras ek number ka kameena but Sana ke mamle mai vo sahi hai , usne sahi kaha . Sana Siddharth ke bina kuch nhi .

Siddharth know how fanbase work , he know if he denies in media then Sana will create a big tamasha on social media of being used or heartbroken , so he is not saying anything vo pagal nhi hai ki ye sab keh ke fans ko apne against kar le , as things will settle down on its on .

I guarantee u will laugh hearing d videos d way they narrate it.

Infact Siddhart ne 2 clearly kaha bhi hai interviews main but people r still not ready 2 believe , I guess some Sana fan's can understand but sidnazz fans believe he is lying . Some say he friendzoned her as Sana dint knew what was happening around her really , Sana is not that innocent & she has been in relationship earlier also , it's not first time.

Both used each other , it is common in all BB season, har season jodi banti hai.

BB 14 come , sidnazz fever will fade away , it will not effect Siddharth coz he is already established & popular actor , it will effect Sana d most . If Sana don't do anything meaningful that 2 without Siddhart no one will remember her after BB 14 starts.

There is no point of arguing

#peace.

Hmmm.. I think the cowardice comes more from the fear of alienating his own fans once he acknowledges what we all have seen in the last 4 mths in BB. Look at their bangle breaking response to Shehbaaz's now deleted live where you can clearly hear Sid.

Sana is doing solo projects and imo needs to focus more on collaborations with Punjabi singers .

There is no arguing, we are just having a discussion aka wasting time in the age of Coronavirus😆 and we can always agree to disagree.

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: dahibhalle

Hmmm.. I think the cowardice comes more from the fear of alienating his own fans once he acknowledges what we all have seen in the last 4 mths in BB. Look at their bangle breaking response to Shehbaaz's now deleted live where you can clearly hear Sid.

Sana is doing solo projects and imo needs to focus more on collaborations with Punjabi singers .

There is no arguing, we are just having a discussion aka wasting time in the age of Coronavirus😆 and we can always agree to disagree.

Ab aap isse cowardness keh ya kuch aur but it's not new 4 Siddhart as there was huge craze 4 sidyusha also ( Siddharth & Pratyusha ) but I will say sidyusha fans were sensible in compare 2 sidnaaz as pratyusha never do any tamasha in social media 4 which Sid has 2 clarify it . Yahi difference hai Pratyusha or Sana main.

Rahi working together , it's there work & if they don't have problem with each other & then they don't have problem in working with each other.

There rumours that sidnazz r getting film offer from Punjab industry

Sana already informed herself that punjab industry dislikes her . Koi 2 reason hoga , my source say she did more karnama apart from Himanshi one resulting punjab industry disliking her, there is no smoke without fire. Karname Siddhart ne bhi kiye hai par Bombay television industry don't dislike him.

I hope song live up there hope , after the hype it is getting.

U wont believe some sidnazz fans threaten & cursed him , if he don't say yes 2 Sana , this kind of response he is getting. Ab vo kya kahe .

U can guess d amount of madness

Edited by deepikagupta9 - 4 years ago
Sushma_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

If sana is regressive and conservation why divorce is shameful and having more than 1 boy friend or live in not shame ful?

And vikas gupta is looking like a fool listening to her crap when his own mother have gone thorough divorce phase.

No one will marry by knowing that they are going to divorce one day but the circumstances makes them....

Edited by sahisri - 4 years ago
Daylight thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahisri

If sana is regressive and conservation why divorce is shameful and not having more than 1 boy friend or live in not shame ful?

And vikas gupta is looking like a fool listening to her crap when his own mother have gone thorough divorce phase.

No one will marry by knowing that they are going to divorce one day but the circumstances makes them....

Thats exactly my point.

Those who are saying she have regressive thinking then why live in and bfs is ok for her?

Ladkiyan smoke kare toh divorce hojata hai and that is shameful lekin ntv per same blanket mai sona is not shameful for her.

Sushma_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mithu_x

Thats exactly my point.

Those who are saying she have regressive thinking then why live in and bfs is ok for her?

Ladkiyan smoke kare toh divorce hojata hai and that is shameful lekin ntv per same blanket mai sona is not shameful for her.

What can we expect from her....crap!(got used from other forum😋)

Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

What I am trying to believe is sana meant that if I don't love them and if I get married i would be divorcing them later and she don't want to do it. She want to get married only once to the person she loves and could adjust to it. Sana has to learn how to articulate her words. Come on, no one want to get divorced. Being divorcee is not a taboo, but certainly is one of the painful duration of a person's life as no one take divorce just for fun sake. When they walk on the path of pain, suffering, anger, failure, loss of trust instead of love, care and respect which they originally expected from their spouse is when they go for divorce and that's the best decision rather than being together in marriage without love . I believe Sana understand this and don't want to go through that pain just for the sake of show. She had put her words very crassly and I hate to admit it but I somehow understand her feelings.

Daylight thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KhushbooLvNK

What I am trying to believe is sana meant that if I don't love them and if I get married i would be divorcing them later and she don't want to do it. She want to get married only once to the person she loves and could adjust to it. Sana has to learn how to articulate her words. Come on, no one want to get divorced. Being divorcee is not a taboo, but certainly is one of the painful duration of a person's life as no one take divorce just for fun sake. When they walk on the path of pain, suffering, anger, failure, loss of trust instead of love, care and respect which they originally expected from their spouse is when they go for divorce and that's the best decision rather than being together in marriage without love . I believe Sana understand this and don't want to go through that pain just for the sake of show. She had put her words very crassly and I hate to admit it but I somehow understand her feelings.

obviously,no one wants divorce in life but she should not have used the word tag. well her thinking as always been regressive but live in and having more than 1 bf is okay for her.😆

Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mithu_x

obviously,no one wants divorce in life but she should not have used the word tag. well her thinking as always been regressive but live in and having more than 1 bf is okay for her.😆

Dear, Sana is like that. She is very crass with her word. She has jealousy problems too and I think she has problems with rashami due to rashami and Sid dancing together mainly.

I too dislike the word tag. It's wrong obviously. But I understand her behavior even when I don't want to , neither do I like her. But I believe she did not mean it it wrong way. I am going to judge sana after 10 yrs may be. If I live enough 😌