Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CaptiveFreedom thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: DaffodilsNew

See I never denied Sana had solo fans. She does....lots of dem. But they are not going anywhere. They love Sana just the way she is and not becz she is a part of a fantasy / love story they swoon over. I guess even Sana knows that. She knows that her solo fans are not going to go away but her Sidnaaz fanbase will start dropping if she doesn't say anything Sidnaaz related every now and den.

I hv seen Sana 's post tagging Sidnaaz . She has posted some pic of Shukla calling him "kullu" and den saying on live that she is ready to marry him . Also ders a Tiktok where she sings "Dil hai mera Sid Ka Sid Ka". All these are to give hopes to Sidnaaz fans. Otherwise I don't think.....even if she and Sid are a real couple.....all this Sidnaaz gossip matters to him.

Sana probably is love wid Sid whether anyone wants it or not. She has gone on record to say dis. Now it's just Sid..... who can clear whether or not they are in a relationship .

But these days she is not even giving any content to Sidnaaz fans when they expect her to be more vocal regarding her and Shukla's relationship as now she is not even a part of MSK...last shoot was few days back....her fans kept pestering MSK contestants even Shehbaaz..but nobody is answering why is suddenly inactive on SM....she should be the happiest and promoting her music video by LC or something knowing it wll be good move to promote MV....but she is not...her team is putting up her solo pictures with song hashtag....that's it....now she even unfollowed VG the Sidnaaz shipper likewise VG also unfollowed her...she is surrounded with Baaz, VG and those contestants eg Balraaj who themselves ship Sidnaaz...wish she was surrounded by people like Hina Khan...or few sensible friends...her family isn't also her well wisher..

WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: CaptiveFreedom

But these days she is not even giving any content to Sidnaaz fans when they expect her to be more vocal regarding her and Shukla's relationship as now she is not even a part of MSK...last shoot was few days back....her fans kept pestering MSK contestants even Shehbaaz..but nobody is answering why is suddenly inactive on SM....she should be the happiest and promoting her music video by LC or something knowing it wll be good move to promote MV....but she is not...her team is putting up her solo pictures with song hashtag....that's it....now she even unfollowed VG the Sidnaaz shipper likewise VG also unfollowed her...she is surrounded with Baaz, VG and those contestants eg Balraaj who themselves ship Sidnaaz...wish she was surrounded by people like Hina Khan...or few sensible friends...her family isn't also her well wisher..

You spoke my mind der. Even I hv been wondering why Sana has gone quiet all of a sudden. No Sidnaaz titbits , no massive promotions , not even videos hinting dt. Seems a bit odd.

Yeah she should hv people around who can make her understand she can be more than just a hashtag. Having said dt I'm not saying she can't be in a relationship wid Sid. Just dt she needs to know she can be in a relationship and still not get defined by it.