Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Abir n kunal talking to naanu.... asking idea to manao their wife... but naanu was not of much help... abir sees a board of engagement of some charmi... he plans something..

mishku goes to reception to get room keys of abinal but kunal room is not ready as mish goes to her room, kuhu sees payment was done by kunal she asks mish she too is coming to her room as its her rights... 

in rjv

naanu informs parul that abinal are out with theri wives for a holiday... parul gets worried as they went without informing benba... naanu convinces her to not say to benba n let kids enjoy... 

meenu hears the last part of parul not saying anything to meenu... meenu purposely pushes a plate n tactfully says taking care of house her responsibility n taking care of kunal is her(meenu) responsibility.. 

Appu1981 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Precap makes me so sad. It’s okay if abir thinks differently but how can he discount mishti’s thoughts n feelings about kuhu. It’s as if he just doesn’t want to listen to her. The least he can do is understand where she is coming from and explain his own point of view. I’m so disappointed ☹️ 

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kin8

Ya looks like some sort of separation from pre-cap.

I forgot that in our show precaps can be misleading.. even if separation is on cards,I think they should go for it .Abir truly hasn't understood Mishti's importance in his lyf..even with one separation,he haven't learnt things..ryt now he is focusing on meenu only..he knows bb can do wrong to Mishti or anyone at the moment..

Originally posted by: The_incredible

I know diyu..but never he did this kind of fight with Mishti that he left her alone in the resort..this gorilla glue bond is truly costing Abir and Mishti🤗

ammu abir was talking about kunal not kuhu... but still this fight is so silly yaar i just hate it.... now too i\m depending on bigben to do something.... 

Originally posted by: ruhi19

let it cost na ammu.... abir akele kuch nahi kar payega... he needs mishti and he will understand that soon...🤗

until and unless he wont loose mishti... he cant understand her importance...

exactly same thoughts ruhi.. he needs to understand until something big happens that is not possible... 

sanamshine thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

The beauty of their relationship is understanding each other without any words. Now everything is ulta. She is opening up to him but he is bot even listening

Melodic_angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi19

let it cost na ammu.... abir akele kuch nahi kar payega... he needs mishti and he will understand that soon...🤗

until and unless he wont loose mishti... he cant understand her importance...

Hopefully..I wish my interest in mishbir doesn't decrease with the break coming up and the tommorow's fight and all

Appu1981 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hopefully..I wish my interest in mishbir doesn't decrease with the break coming up and the tommorow's fight and all

Same here.. just to delay consummation why spoil the essence of mishbir. Abir would always listen to mishti. We are not asking he has to agree to her always, but not willing to listen is so not abir

Melodic_angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Appu1981

Same here.. just to delay consummation why spoil the essence of mishbir. Abir would always listen to mishti. We are not asking he has to agree to her always, but not willing to listen is so not abir

This Abir is not the Abir whom I love,respect and admire a lot..I can say it..the one who always understood everyone's pov is not even listening to her..this is not my abir...😭

I forgot that in our show precaps can be misleading.. even if separation is on cards,I think they should go for it .Abir truly hasn't understood Mishti's importance in his lyf..even with one separation,he haven't learnt things..ryt now he is focusing on meenu only..he knows bb can do wrong to Mishti or anyone at the moment..

ammu really abir doesnt know her importance isiliye he is thinking of what big ben will do 24/7????? thats why with whatever he knew he is not letting kuhu matter to blow up which can give meenu a chance... if only if only abir knew how kuhu is not like kunal from start...