Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cassiop thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Reemz11

🤣 he just couldn’t be bothered with the effort of saving her. Kaha court kacheri ke jamele! Lawyer ki fees! It’s easier to just push Prerna off, have those divers there which never appeared🤣 Thornbird ki aarti utaaro! I can tell how much it pains him when he’s doing his cute nok-jhok with Komo!

Reemz baki sab I agree with but please Komolika ke sath nok-jhol ko kuch mat bolo😒. Ek wahi to kaam hai jo CVs ne usko bina majboori ke karne ko allow kiya hai. Baki to he is a majboor thornbird. Ek kaam to kar le wo apni marzi se. And they look so goood. Jitna pyaar Komolika Anurag ko karti hai utna koi aut kisi aur se nahi karta.

Reemz11 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: cassiop

Reemz baki sab I agree with but please Komolika ke sath nok-jhol ko kuch mat bolo😒. Ek wahi to kaam hai jo CVs ne usko bina majboori ke karne ko allow kiya hai. Baki to he is a majboor thornbird. Ek kaam to kar le wo apni marzi se. And they look so goood. Jitna pyaar Komolika Anurag ko karti hai utna koi aut kisi aur se nahi karta.

I’m sorry 😭 They do look good, sparkling chemistry with their nok-jhok! Why would he be looking at Prerna’s picture when his real thornbird is Komo? She came back from death FOR HIM! If that isn’t true love then I don’t know what is😭