Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Before I go to bed... I thought I'll share a link to a new thread 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5158385

Diya n I have begun a new game thread in celebrating 1 year of yrhpk. Since we won't see new any new mishbir for at least another few weeks...we've created a fun memory game to reminisce and cherish old moments of the show.

Do check it out. Participate n discuss the nostalgic love we all share together, to spread some joy n remain positive during these harsh times in the real world🤗

xx

Good night all. ❤️

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

Diya n I have begun a new game thread in celebrating 1 year of yrhpk. Since we won't see new any new mishbir for at least another few weeks...we've created a fun memory game to reminisce and cherish old moments of the show.

Do check it out. Participate n discuss the nostalgic love we all share together, to spread some joy n remain positive during these harsh times in the real world🤗

xx

Good night all. ❤️

🤗❤️

Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mimzy

But I think even kuku will be separated if all kaands of Kuhu come out.  Kunal doesn't have the maturity to deal with Kuhu. For him bhai is everything. Even with all her faults Kuhu has supported Kunal without any judgrments. 

Thats why I think they rushed the divorce track and isn't showing any progress between Kuku. Mishbir will also need to understand to put each other at highest priority and not let any one else come into their relationship.

Haan.......maybe the dialogue is a premonition to something big moni......some dhamaka will happen for sure....since Abir has unleashed the lion......smiley36

I think first abir's conflict management will fail miserably during bhuj festival because as you said he has unleashed the lioness. He will keep his mother under watch but not kuhu who is the actual player... this track is for abir to understand his bro and real mishku equation....and also how to treat a wife. Knowing kunal,  MishBir wont disclose about kuhu khaands...This will lead to the next track where the emotional separation between the brothers could happen followed by the physical separation. 

Kuhu is very much capable of pillows talks and now that MishBir mainly Abir wont be in the kuku equation....kunal will be made to feel like an outsider which will eventually lead him to walk out of Rvs and Mishbir will also leave because Abir wont be able to live in the house where there is  no presense of his nanko. Both the boys away from BB...Mishti's words would come true as well.

After separation, kunal will come to know about real kuhu and he  will put her on the spot...then brothers reunion...

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KambakthIshq

Howdy peeps!! 🤗
How is everyone doing? hope you all are taking protective measures against COVID-19.

Stay home and stay safe!!

Hi Sruthi......🤗

Hw are u doing these days???......Have u stopped watching the show completely??🤔

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Ohh Hola peps welcome to new At... 🥳

Nami thank you so much for dear for always proving us with ghar... 🤗 

Originally posted by: KambakthIshq

Howdy peeps!! 🤗
How is everyone doing? hope you all are taking protective measures against COVID-19.

Stay home and stay safe!!

Shruthi 🤗

omg we are too good how are you..?? long time yaar... any plans on coming back... but as of now i can guess its a nah.. still 😆

You too stay safe stay home dear.. take care 

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

xx

Good night all. ❤️

Ohh Nandu thank you for posting the link here... 🤗

and thank you so much for the this game yaara n taking so much effort to create all this.. 🤗

Girlzzz lets go there n relive all those memories 

good night dear.. 

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Wow new AT..since sha's birthday is coming up,I want u all.to give some suggestions on what all can be done..everyone plz contribute some ideas.becoz I'm off ideas🤣

Diyu plz reply to my pm fast yaar..I need u with me now🤗🤗

Edited by The_incredible - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Mimzy

Ohhh...okay....yaar....smiley20Thank u for the headsup.......smiley31

Haan....yaar he hasn't gone much for trips since no one is there to accompany him. I said I will accompany him......smiley37....Haan girls only its different......but its okay........smiley36....LOL....I probably myt never go on a trip with my parents......not definite .......But I will definitely sponsor them to go on one, someday....smiley44

Okay...... come to kerala one day.....u will love it. Oh its kovai border?? ........it was very pretty......village area.....long roads with many stretches of land like that.smiley42and it was raining when we came back......smiley36I am still curious as to why I  wasn't afraid of the long winding roads .....when I am afraid of everything mostly......

I have been to ooty when I was in 9th....dnt remember much....it was pretty.......

Even I dnt knw why I took ECE yaar.......smiley44

I took bio in 11th when I loved CP........I took ECE when I should have taken CS. I worked in a non techie field when I should have pursued core itself.......smiley37So u can understand what I am doing ryt?? Confused as hell.........And I get the clarity only later on.smiley36

🤗

haha true naa we need girls company anyhow to enjoy 🤣 haa thats a good thought mini one day you can sponsor them... all the best 👍🏼 

sure sure my first trip after i get job is kerala only 😆 haan kovai is kerala border only even the climate will be similar only  Ohhh long drive hayeee i go on long drive with my brother.. its always fun yaar... you are scared of it why... 😆

haan ooty is a beautiful hill station in TN.. 

haha what a confused soul omg... 😆 i took CS only in 11th but then after that same as you still a confused soul 🤣 maybe in this we both are like mishti.. 😆

Originally posted by: Npdeepa

Now they have incorporated post study work for students which gives you two years on top of your course duration. Yes cost is huge...however, the economy will go down after this pandemic...so don't know about the fee structure...

Ohh there is a change thats good yaar.. will up at it when i plan.. 🤗