SidNaaz Unlimited CC 17|#BhulaDungaFirstLook 2M+Tweets in 12hrs 🥳[IO] - Page 110

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Helooohybye thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Ammaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!😡

😭😭😭😭

rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Indibandi20

One of my most favourite WKW...it was all so good and they looked so much like a betrothed couple..💖💖 

Even the jealous HMs had to declare them Badshah and Begum...and that fake eviction and Shuklaji's reaction...still makes me go all crazy🥰🥰

https://twitter.com/trendingbhai_/status/1240221428051402752?s=19

whole week is my fav 

Helooohybye thumbnail

Originally posted by: CatcherInTheRye

Thank you everyone for appreciating the thought process, wanted to write more, like really more😆but realised it is going out of hand, so stopped😊.

Although i would have preferred their height difference which i fancy for, the way bhai leans over her to kiss her or to hug her, gives other vibes and feels but then again, if they would have captured it like that then close-up shot was not possible and hence their facial emotions couldnt be portrayed as they have portrayed in this close one. Emotions are the key of poster ❤️. 

apne bhai ko bol sana ko na bigade 😡🔪🔪

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail

Originally posted by: Helooohybye

apne bhai ko bol sana ko na bigade 😡🔪🔪

😆😆

Agr logo ne CID km ki hoti to shyd kuch mil jata ab😆

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CatcherInTheRye

Thank you everyone for appreciating the thought process, wanted to write more, like really more😆but realised it is going out of hand, so stopped😊.

Although i would have preferred their height difference which i fancy for, the way bhai leans over her to kiss her or to hug her, gives other vibes and feels but then again, if they would have captured it like that then close-up shot was not possible and hence their facial emotions couldnt be portrayed as they have portrayed in this close one. Emotions are the key of poster ❤️. 

Catcher it was a lovely write up , completely heart felt . Tumhaare dil se humaare dil tak pahuncha . Beautiful . Keep writing !!!!

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indibandi20

One of my most favourite WKW...it was all so good and they looked so much like a betrothed couple..💖💖 

Even the jealous HMs had to declare them Badshah and Begum...and that fake eviction and Shuklaji's reaction...still makes me go all crazy🥰🥰

https://twitter.com/trendingbhai_/status/1240221428051402752?s=19

There was a split second moment after salman said mubarak ho sidharth when sid and sana both looked at each other . Loved it . ANd sana cld see how embarrassed he was . He was blushing . and that shrewd girl smartly gave a twist to the whole conversation when  salman asked kab lekr jaogi punjab and she said sabko lekar jaungi . Shows her deep understanding of sid's feelings . 

No wonder she is all gayab !!!