SidNaaz Unlimited CC 17|#BhulaDungaFirstLook 2M+Tweets in 12hrs 🥳[IO] - Page 109

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Achelvi thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: CatcherInTheRye

Note: it is just an opinion and a vague perspective, royally ignore it please, if you do not like reading opinions.

I know the dissection of poster would be done and dusted but still being a member of this CC, I would like to put across my opinion. I have been looking at it like anything, as bhai was looking at polaroid again and again. you feel that inner happiness, that content and satisfaction, when you see something turning true, in which you have invested literally 5.5 months and that too madly and badly. We all have witnessed their journey, their ups and downs, we have lived them day and night, analysing them inside out. We have spent sleepless nights and i have missed college many a times😆, sometimes in excitement and sometimes in hope and sometimes just being hopeless. Then this day comes when we get to see them together, so lovingly that it comes out as some portrait. No effects are added to highlight anything, but what is highlighted, are their raw emotions. I like reading faces, just like that. I might be wrong but well photography happens with many shots in a go to cature a perfect one. You give a pose, you twist, you turn and things fall in place and you take out a perfect one.

I have been zooming in and out to see what the portrayal really is!!!!!! The way bhai is looking at Sana, those lines near his eyes showing his love oozing for her, his happiness in that particular moment, that satisfaction to be filmed or clicked with his girl for the first time officially, the way he is looking into her eyes and the way his nose is literally into a snuggling posture. He would be feeling on cloud nine during this photoshoot. That little smile of his, showing him all mesmerised by her. Sana on other hand, was always blown away by this man and there is no doubt how desperately she wanted to be linked with him officialy, getting her name connected with him, always gave her sheer intent and joy #SidNaaz, it is not any hashtag for her, but it gives her the confidence that he is only hers and she has all the rights over him. People might have thought that she is encashing popularity on the basis of this hashtag but no, for me she wanted it offcially for herself, she feels some sort of assurance by this hashtag. I am not being baised, but i am more focused on bhai in this poster, his emotions are oozing out madly as he was the insecure one among both of them and Sana has given him that security time and again over #MSK, what an adventure in disguise for them and for us. What a portrayal it is, just and just love❤️. Loving it and looking at it, is giving me happiness that finally, it is all coming true whatever we wished for or we wanted for them. Their first project together, a simple poster, 2.7M trend - just for a poster, where they are just being themselves, madly in love, not giving any fuk to anyone and alal lost in each other.

The lyrics are:

Tum mere gale lag jao

Mein saare dard bhula dunga

Bhula dunga mein khudko

It simply is narrating that how desperately guy is asking girl to be his and he ll forget every pain, he has suffered. Every tinge he felt in his life; all he desires from the girl is just that to have him in her arms. 

The other poster we got was portraying these emotions only, that despair and that pain, both seemed to have been suffering in this album. But new poster gives a sight of happiness and love, hopefully ending would be all happy one. Sana seems growing in professional field too, she is learning to behave professionally. I have seen one USUD where she stated that she is sort of a person who doesn,t get along at a go, she first judges people at work and if feel comfortable only then, she gets normall and her happy-jolly self. Here she is working with big names, Darshan and Punit both are renowned personalities and m happy that she knows how to behave with certain someone during specific situation. Her picture with Darshan and bhai was that portrayal of Sana, where she comes out quite professional. I have seen her pics with her fans too, she is always like this.

Just giving a general view, we have seen them 4.5 months on our screens, their very realself and them being so dam raw. Although we got to see them only for 1 and half an hour but that time period was enough to judge them, to analyse them, to understand them. I would never ever compare one personal meeting of mine with them with those 4.5 months. As i believe, in that meeting, they still can pretend or can show me what they want to, but those 4.5 months can't be ignored. Whenever I would look at them, I would look from that perspective of 4.5 months. That was their realself for which i invested my 4.5 months, for which i rooted for them. No other way to analyse them. I have time and again stated that Sana is one smart girl, she is intelligent, it is just that she likes to fool around as what wouldn one do being all cunning and mean with people. That is not Sana. She likes to give love and affection and not hatred. Bhai fell for her at very first sight😆,you might disagree but again, i have always claimed so. And as Uma too have mentioned that they both fell for each other at very first sight but their decision of being together is ofcourse very calculated and not a hush hush decision. After all, it is matter of whole life and not just any fantasy. They fell for faces, some vibe connected them, some aura which automatically attracted them towards each other, very rare case it is. But yes, it is so happened with them, that dejavu vibe they might have had for each other of being one. And what happiness they have got finally, fighting with emotions, hatred they got from HMs, games were being played to seperate them. But oh yeah!!! people  cannot play with someone's destiny, it is fire, if they would try it, they will get burned. It is all matter of time, things happen when they tend to happen and it is happening and m loving it. It is not only them who invested in each other but equally us.😳

We have never doubted it, that they are so much in love, and this single which is a very subtle and soothing poster is screaming it badly that yes, they are in love and that too madly.

EDIT: I also loved that it was bhai who posted it first, he was the one who mentioned #SidNaaz in his post, the very first time and with words "undeniable chemistry" chosen very well.❤️

i know I am not making any sense at all😆 but i wanted to say it, so yeah; IGNORE IT PEEPS!!!!!!!!

Wow .... really amazing...such a wonderful write up...plz share more views on their scenes 

BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

The way Arti keeps staring at him with her eyes wide open 😡

rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: BornHyper

The way Arti keeps staring at him with her eyes wide open 😡

She looked so evil for a sec..i was scared..🤔

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail

Thank you everyone for appreciating the thought process, wanted to write more, like really more😆but realised it is going out of hand, so stopped😊.

Although i would have preferred their height difference which i fancy for, the way bhai leans over her to kiss her or to hug her, gives other vibes and feels but then again, if they would have captured it like that then close-up shot was not possible and hence their facial emotions couldnt be portrayed as they have portrayed in this close one. Emotions are the key of poster ❤️. 

Indibandi20 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

One of my most favourite WKW...it was all so good and they looked so much like a betrothed couple..💖💖 

Even the jealous HMs had to declare them Badshah and Begum...and that fake eviction and Shuklaji's reaction...still makes me go all crazy🥰🥰

https://twitter.com/trendingbhai_/status/1240221428051402752?s=19