SidNaaz Unlimited CC 17|#BhulaDungaFirstLook 2M+Tweets in 12hrs 🥳[IO] - Page 107

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Jealousy thy other name ..."Main hoon M....Sharma" 🤣

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wendy25

I agree... .

Very very very very strong possibilities.. This will happen!.. Hopefully it happens soon ...🤞🤞🤞🤞

But it wont get telecast I think.. The stuff will be released on voot...

Oh My !!!waiting .So many unanswered questions will finally be answered .

rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Uma2010

Watched this? 😆 Shuklaji’s GF? 😆

https://vm.tiktok.com/pvC669/

not available 🤔

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Uma2010

Watched this? 😆 Shuklaji’s GF? 😆

https://vm.tiktok.com/pvC669/

not available! What’s in it? 

divaprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Does sidharth know that Sana not being active on SM is a much bigger hint for us to the fact that she is with him than any of her SM post could give us..🤔🤔 if he wants to be sneaky than I hope he comes to know that Sana not active on SM is a dead giveaway for us...😆

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indibandi20

I hope and pray it's really true..

Social distancing promote karne ka isse kamayab tareeka nhi hoga...people wont even budge from their rooms...leave alone their houses..

Colours can get the award for outstanding contribution to Corona awareness by the government. 

I will recommend it to Modi ji personally🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I swear I am already feeling claustrophobic and stressed out with this social distancing 🤦🏻‍♀️ But I find it tough to believe that they would actually redo the episodes! Wouldn’t that be extreme?! Ofcourse it would have viewers no doubt- the entire BB crowd will get right back just to see Version 2.0 of BB 13 😳 Will Colors have the intelligence and capability to do that? It’s just a single editor they need for this. I was expecting a Voot release rather. 

Edited by Uma2010 - 4 years ago
Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: divaprincess

Does sidharth know that Sana not being active on SM is a much bigger hint for us to the fact that she is with him than any of her SM post could give us..🤔🤔 if he wants to be sneaky than I hope he comes to know that Sana not active on SM is a dead giveaway for us...😆

I don’t think he gets worried that people gets to know about them! He just doesn’t like to make it public or put pics about them! Now he isn’t maintaining secrecy, he is just maintaining  privacy 😄

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Do you have a Tik Tok account? Just some cute juloos on Sidnaaz and Sana rather by a Tik Tok guy.