Ronakshi Drabble - Lag Jaa Gale (AU) (15/03)

LoveAnushka thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

I consider this absolute crap! No like really! Par chalo, read and tell me how's this! I need to know still!

Note : This is actually ironic! Finding peace contrary to your words you spoke...

Umm... Still! Khudse bohot salah mashuara ke baad, I posted this! Read at your own risk! 😆

Overview : Scene after Mahatre is captured n they get home safe, still fake bf - gf!

Ronakshi Drabble | Lag Jaa Gale (AU)

Lights were dim, as they danced with other couples lost in their own world. At first, it was bit uncomfortable as they were pretending girlfriend boyfriend but then a few minutes, they were eased into it’s own world. As retro songs played cupid…

Ajit, Rohan, Tanya, Pooja, Pulkit were also present on the table, but as lights were dim they could make out only silhouettes and then let the lovebirds, the solitude…

Rohit had his hand on her waist, lightly holding her, he can never cross the line… She is his best friend! Yet today he saw her from different eyes, as if seeing someone new… Something changed as if. After Mahtare's truth revelation and so much of chase and gunshots, all youngsters thought to enjoy and relax. And this girl in his arms, was the one but who, was troubling his reflection nowadays! Now today, he thought to not see her than required, it would be dangerous. But when she comes, even in her simplest outfit, her aura speaks and her prettiest eyes highlight her innocent, chirpy and beautiful soul… Umm ok…It was normal. Yeah. Normal. She is looking beautiful as usual in this yellow off shoulder frilly midi. It’s normal, usual… Yeah. When does she not! 

“Rohit!”, Sonakshi spoke breaking his reverie, “Is this right…”, she trailed lost.

“Kya?”, Rohit quipped slowly.

As she kept her head on his shoulder, her one hand still around his neck as another slid and rested on his arm. As Rohit, consciously this time, wrapped his arms around her petite frame, hugging her lightly as she slowly closed her eyes.

“I don’t know, if this is right or not, but it’s so… serene.”, Rohit whispered softly, resting his chin on her head as she lost herself in his warmth and the euphonious heartbeats of his making her live this moment, this proximity…

In the tranquility of each other’s presence, they swayed slow to the graceful beats of the song. Still not knowing where they were leading too, what was their equation anymore…

But something had definitely changed. For good…

Humko mili hai aaj ye, Ghadiya naseeb se,

Jee bhar ke Dekh lijiye, humko kareeb se,

Phir aapke naseeb main, ye baat ho na ho,

Shayad phir iss janam main,

Mulkat ho na ho

Lag Jaa Gale...

Hugging is a handshake from the heart.

- Linda Graham.

Ok! I await tamatars! 

Well! This intends to show, when you are not sure what other feels yet a bit of intimacy is also unreal and not that you find right but still peaceful... Yeah... I'm rambling! Thank you for keeping up with this! 

Love, Anushka.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Little-things thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Ab mein tujhe marungi..... Kya bakwas sa note and starting likha hai... Acha nahi hoga.. And alll.... Pagal bachi...😣😣😣🙄🙄🙄🙄

This is so serene and surreal.... It's just peaceful... It's not about right amor wrong... It's about what the heart wants.. ❤❤❤ 

Sometimes it's ok... To not answer any questions, and just be there for each other , in each others arms... To live in that moment.. And be at peace.. 

Sometimes that is all that's required. 

So I loved this drabble... It's just so serene in itself.. It's beautiful. ❤❤💕💕💕💕

It was genuinely a nice one Anushkiii... And phir kabhi bhi aisa disclamer diya ki.. It's not good and all.. I will not talk to you. 

This one is 💕💕❤

Love and Hugs 

Alu.. 😘😘😘😘😘🤗🤗

roshni_az thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

And I switched in to read your drabble only to be welcomed by a bakwas note 🙄

This was actually serene Anu ❤️💛❤️💛❤️

So happy to see that you actually chose Mhatre track continuation 😘

FF hota toh aur bhi acha hota.

Short but beautiful. Full of love and peace 💕

ishra_bestluv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Anu 🤗

Love it! 

It’s so beautiful 

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Love it Anu 🤗🤗

vaidehi1306 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Anushki...🤗❤️

Why were you awaiting tamatars for this beautiful piece re 😏🙄.. ye chhota sa chunk would've been really looked good if show  in the show! I was so reminded of Teejri sequence and the game they played in that!

You know I really wanted something like this to happen in the show, Rohit introspecting aboit the changes Sonakshi had brought in him all the while since he met her and they started fake dating.. not like this dance or anything, but I wanted this type of something to happen in the show before the realisation hit him, wahaan nhi mila..tune de diya ❤️❤️ so thank you for that 😘😘

Waiting for others' updates 😍😍

Love ya ❤️🤗😘