Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Look what I found - d clip!

https://twitter.com/rachitmehra91/status/1238525841094496261

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SriRani

Sati savitri is a woman in history who treated her husband as god and never touched anyone and never had sex with anyone except her husband. If any one matches the above definitions they are compared to sati savitri.

It’s purely regressive to think that something like that defines any one’s character. You can be a virgin or not it doesn’t define your character. You can be touchy feely with your guy friends or not, it doesn’t define your character. It’s a person’s choice and their nature how they want to led their life. Which is what I am saying the whole context of this discussion is wrong. Sana is herself asking a wrong question while claiming to defend someone’s character. For me it’s important to be loyal and dedicated in a relationship. You can be not a virgin and you can be some one who is touchy feely with a your guy friends as long as you are dedicated to your own partner you are a good and strong person. Bringing in virginity to put down other women because you are claiming to defend some one else is wrong. Virgin or non virgin doesn’t define your character. Sana along with self respect needs to understand the meaning of choice.
SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sabhayata

It’s purely regressive to think that something like that defines any one’s character. You can be a virgin or not it doesn’t define your character. You can be touchy feely with your guy friends or not, it doesn’t define your character. It’s a person’s choice and their nature how they want to led their life. Which is what I am saying the whole context of this discussion is wrong. Sana is herself asking a wrong question while claiming to defend someone’s character. For me it’s important to be loyal and dedicated in a relationship. You can be not a virgin and you can be some one who is touchy feely with a your guy friends as long as you are dedicated to your own partner you are a good and strong person. Bringing in virginity to put down other women because you are claiming to defend some one else is wrong. Virgin or non virgin doesn’t define your character. Sana along with self respect needs to understand the meaning of choice.

I am just saying that they are saying what sati savitri said in history...”I will not touch or look at anyone except my husband no matter what.”

Coming to the topic i think it’s Sana way of saying if you judge someone by touchiness someone will be there to judge for something else. It’s just to make them feel how it will be if tables are turned and fingers are pointed back to them.

So I give benefit of doubt to San in this situation. This is just my way of looking at the situation.

Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Lols,I too dont like shenaaz but how conveniently ur blaming her by hiding that fact why she raised such a question.Sanjana was defaming evry girl for being casual with boys,calling them names for which sana asked not to decharacterize anyone as no one is a virgin and every girl knows to behave with the guys in the house..Ankita was not even flirting with anyone .,she was just being friendly and when her character is being assassinated shenaaz reacted..so please dont this!

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Bharathi_gurti

Lols,I too dont like shenaaz but how conveniently ur blaming her by hiding that fact why she raised such a question.Sanjana was defaming evry girl for being casual with boys,calling them names for which sana asked not to decharacterize anyone as no one is a virgin and every girl knows to behave with the guys in the house..Ankita was not even flirting with anyone .,she was just being friendly and when her character is being assassinated shenaaz reacted..so please dont this!

hmm hiding 😆 how can I hide a fact that is shown on tv. That fact has already been discussed in all the posts. Please read them first. So Sanjana was defaming Ankita so in return Sana tries to defame all female contestants by asking them are you virgin’s. Let me repeat again all female contestants. Let me again repeat she asked this to all female contestant that are you virgins. If you would have read all my posts you would have realised I have said that a wrong question cannot be answered by asking another wrong question. You don’t defend a woman’s character by defaming another woman’s character. There is nothing wrong with Ankita’s behaviour.But Sana’a behaviour of defaming all female contestants for one isn’t right either.
Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sabhayata

hmm hiding 😆 how can I hide a fact that is shown on tv. That fact has already been discussed in all the posts. Please read them first. So Sanjana was defaming Ankita so in return Sana tries to defame all female contestants by asking them are you virgin’s. Let me repeat again all female contestants. Let me again repeat she asked this to all female contestant that are you virgins. If you would have read all my posts you would have realised I have said that a wrong question cannot be answered by asking another wrong question. You don’t defend a woman’s character by defaming another woman’s character. There is nothing wrong with Ankita’s behaviour.But Sana’a behaviour of defaming all female contestants for one isn’t right either.

Sorry ur completely going out of context regarding sana 's question..she didn't mean defame anyone,she asked so that everyone would think about themselves before assassinating Ankita..so please we shall stop this now..

I dislike sana ..but here she is not at mistake and I cant blame her for no reason at all.

Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

All the contestants except the wild card look despo and look and behave like call girls, especially Hina and Ankita... cheap despos.

ayaan786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Bharathi_gurti

how is sitting on a guys lap and asking for a kiss not being flirty?

Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayaan786

how is sitting on a guys lap and asking for a kiss not being flirty?

exactly my thoughts, you r bang on... she was sitting on his...***, what a shame. Her parents are watching? Ankita acts very innocent and she keeps telling, she is bold. so she knows what she is doing. She comes across as a very cheap girl.

Edited by Chits1 - 4 years ago
jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Most probably she thinks Shahbaz and Ankita have a future/chemistry etc. So just defended bhabhi. That's it. smiley39

Ankita is very nagging and annoying gal. She thinks she is the prettiest gal in the house and can have any guy she wants and all guy must pamper her only. More like the improved version of Mahira Kaun. She let Paras kiss and hug her too.............just like Mahira. 🤢

Edited by jhalak7 - 4 years ago