Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: The_incredible

Ruhi I don't want to read any analysis yaar..I don't see episodes to analyse over the characters and make long posts of it..I just love them..and I can't stand anything against them..

I'm leaving the forum..for my own sanity and my own peace..

i gave character explanation only yar and if u love them we have to accept them with the flaws... 

dont leave forum yar...

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Npdeepa

ammu, why do you even visit the MF...

learn to ignore darling...🤗...

You're tongue will not be burnt for uttering the word 'fire'...

Just because someone comparing Abir to Meenu doesn't mean it is true...Anyways, you can't deny that she is his mother.

Moni I don't deny that meenu is Abir's mother.. and I reach to AT via MF.i never bookmark it or do anything else .anyway I don't want to comment anything on it..I'm keeping my mouth shut..😭😭

ruhi19 thumbnail

Moni I don't deny that meenu is Abir's mother.. and I reach to AT via MF.i never bookmark it or do anything else .anyway I don't want to comment anything on it..I'm keeping my mouth shut..😭😭

ammu.. remember good things of abir and be happy with it...🤗

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi19

i gave character explanation only yar and if u love them we have to accept them with the flaws... 

dont leave forum yar...

I have accepted all the characters with flaws only.everything coming out of a Abir fan,I can accept. But not from those who don't even like abir

I need to leave now..better now than never..

ruhi19 thumbnail

I have accepted all the characters with flaws only.everything coming out of a Abir fan,I can accept. But not from those who don't even like abir

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

It ok if you want to leave ultimately it's your choice... But still we all feel you should stay... ... 

This track is just a small phase.. It will get over.. Like ruhi said remember good things.... 

We all have gone through many phase of mishbir together....... 

If we measure abir good qualities and flaw.. You know which side is heavier... 

Everyone opinion differ just ignore it if you don't agree and try to stick with mishbir AT and live update... You will have peace 

Edited by Gaurirane366 - 4 years ago
Appu1981 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey sorry if I offended anyone. But it’s not true that I don’t like Abir. Infact I love him and mishti. But these past few episodes made me think that Abir and meenu gave lot of similar traits. How they use it is different. And if Abir wants to win against meenu, he needs to embrace his true nature. He can influence people really well like meenu. I don’t think this is to put down abir’s character. Infact this makes him more layered and smart. 

I love Abir but that doesn’t mean I can’t see his flaws and I love him with all his flaws.
Love and Respect 🙏

ruhi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Appu1981

Hey sorry if I offended anyone. But it’s not true that I don’t like Abir. Infact I love him and mishti. But these past few episodes made me think that Abir and meenu gave lot of similar traits. How they use it is different. And if Abir wants to win against meenu, he needs to embrace his true nature. He can influence people really well like meenu. I don’t think this is to put down abir’s character. Infact this makes him more layered and smart. 

I love Abir but that doesn’t mean I can’t see his flaws and I love him with all his flaws.
Love and Respect 🙏

dont feel sorry yar,,,

because of your post i understood abir very well... and i accepted him with his flaw but to move story forward abir has to push everyone... without abir pushing anyone the story wont move fwd... bas ye gadedha apni dil ki baat bata de atleast mishti ko and vice versa too,...

Edited by ruhi19 - 4 years ago
preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

nothing much ya .... just episode discussion 😊

And future prediction 😆

Some segment came na? Kuch khaas from the segment? Read something about RV brothers kidnapping.... what’s that now??

ruhi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: preeti200

Some segment came na? Kuch khaas from the segment? Read something about RV brothers kidnapping.... what’s that now??

RV bro's kidnapping is drama to make sis patch up and these will be find them together but again they seperate their ways after finding them...