Ariya ff:Tu jo saath hai part 19 updated

Kanishnishant thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Promo 

Arjun and his team came bar for their case they are on undecover he collided with a call girl she invite him for dance he face with because he no other option he saw her face she so beautiful and innocent but reality hit his mind no....she is not innocent she is a call girl...who varm every men’s bed...He try to free him self she give him juice he drink it he don’t know what happened his stated to spin 

Next morning 

When he wake up he so himself his bare body and wait who is next to him a girl who’s bare body visible to him he shocked to saw her face........

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruhi1985sheetal thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Interesting eagerly waiting for updates

Mdmadona thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Omg who is that girl??? 

Cont soon 

plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome prologue

Continue soon

ariyabestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Who is the girl?riya?

Plz continue soon

ariya143 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Ohh amazing prol.. 

Who's girl.. RI or rosh.. 

Waiting for next.. 

Updated soon.. 

Kanishnishant thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

He is shocked he felt his all life trun down she shouted Arjun:who the hell are you tumhari himath kaise huyi mere saath yeh sab karne ki give me answer kis be becha tumhe she woke up because his shouting she just look at him and sys calm ud gaya kal raath tho bahuth pyaari bathen kar rahi thi ab ithni kyun chitta rahi hu 

Arjun:tumne meri fayda  tumhe sharam nahi atha tumhe nahi patha kon hu mei 

Girl:mei jan na bhi nahi janthi mei was apni costumers ki detail nahi puch tha ab mera paisa do mei chalthi hu 

Arjun:what the hell tum mujse paise mang rahi hu mera fayda uda kar 

Girl:oh hello mei kisi ka fayda nahi udaya mei bath kar kar ane ki pehle muje rakm dena varna.....she goes to bathroom Arjun tightly hold his head soch Arjun soch kya hua hai....he order neebu pani he drink it and reality hit him hard 

Flashback 

When he drink juice he lost his sence he also started dance with like a mad man when he so leaving he just run behind her hu you......

Girl:are allright sir.....is you want something 

Arjun:lost in her beauty you.......she thought he is just like any othen man she welcome in her room her beauty make him lost his all mind he know only listening his heart......he spend all night with her........hear sameer and team serching for Arjun....

Arjun came out of his memory line how can I do this .......when i love my roshni .....I was going to marry her how can I face her.....lot of questions where in his mind their is no answers......she came out bathroom wearing a saree Arjun just look at her......

Girl:know give me money I have to leave......

Arjun he dont know what to do...

Girl become angry if you are not co operating you don’t what will I do 

Arjun he also become angry what will you do hmmm you don’t know who iam 

Girl:I know acp who you are.....apni vaise hu jo sirf duniya ke samne  acha hai par raath mei apni needs poori karne keliye ladki doodtha hai....you also same person just like them.....I will tell everyone about your true face 

Her words make him numb ....use uski ma papa dadi roshni sameer his team sab ki yaad athi hai use patha hai vo log use kithna pyaar respect or trust kartha hai he give her his cheque 

Arjun:yelo pakado jithna chahe paise tum le sakthi hu par kabhi bhi is bath ki bare mei kisi nahi bolugi tum samaji......

Girl:ye huyi na mei kisi se kyun bolo yeh bath hum dono mei hu rahugi chalo cahlthe hai 

Arjun:suno naam kya hai tumhara.....

Girl:va ab meri naam sune keliye tharas rahi hu kyaa chalo bathathi hu riya.........

Edited by Kanishnishant - 4 years ago
ariyabestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Awsome..

Arjun is going to marry rosh..

N here he spend night with riya..

Plz continue soon

ruhi1985sheetal thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Riya is call girl and arjun spend night with her fab start dear eagerly waiting for nxt

plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome

Love it

Cont soon