Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jiss555 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: vibha28

I know right I feel bad for poor chotu but in a way am very happy that roshni is trusting Laila and aman not liking it. Maybe he should realise that Alia didn’t help him at all but I have zero hope in Aman. 

Let’s hope this bullying angle goes somewhere right?

you know what vibha I like each and every situation in which roshan is at loggerheads with each other. If makers has some brains they can use this difference of opinion to bring in the trusting issues more openly there by a way to clear mu

I can see so many possibilities hope the makers do too

Like u I too feel sorry for chotu.in Indian private schools bullies are severely punished.i dont know where is chotu studying. 

I too like roshni trusting laila blindly and aman not liking it.let him see how to taste his own bitter pill.bitter man

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Jiss555

you know what vibha I like each and every situation in which roshan is at loggerheads with each other. If makers has some brains they can use this difference of opinion to bring in the trusting issues more openly there by a way to clear mu

I can see so many possibilities hope the makers do too

Like u I too feel sorry for chotu.in Indian private schools bullies are severely punished.i dont know where is chotu studying. 

I too like roshni trusting laila blindly and aman not liking it.let him see how to taste his own bitter pill.bitter man

Completely agree hun the more they are at loggerheads the more the trust can eventually be magnified. The issue is lack of trust from aman and like roshni said you don’t trust me but at least trust someone else. I was not happy when he goes without clips you aren’t brave - well neither is he without baazigar we saw on TBR kabir was trashing him and would have won had mum not killed him.

Yes the bullying angle is bothering me but let’s hope it gets resolved. Here both public and private schools taking bullying very seriously and it’s not tolerated so am surprised poor little chotu is being bullied like this. Both his uncles are Jinns he should be shown a strong boy.

Yes a bitter man to the core - he needs to see how it feels when the shoe is on other foot. Fingers crossed 🤞 the makers will capitulate on this and make it better and not worse.

gaurimisha thumbnail

Funny filler episode today..

Imran was comic relief... Roshan usual talk and some silly banter..very light

Hide n seek going on...

Aman not ready to trust laila, Roshni trusts her.

Precap is too interesting👍🏼

Rinku1512 thumbnail

Hello forum friends.... thankyou for the daily updates... look forward every day to it...haven't watched last few episodes but now reading ur updates am all for Roshni not believing Aman... let him feel the same pain that she felt during the entire Aaliya fiasco.....  that was such a torture🤬😡 but compared to every insult of Aman... the makers are making this funny and making Roshni such a.....well thats a different story😶😑😑.....want Aman to suffferr.... and how... but not much hopes...

Jiss555 thumbnail

Completely agree hun the more they are at loggerheads the more the trust can eventually be magnified. The issue is lack of trust from aman and like roshni said you don’t trust me but at least trust someone else. I was not happy when he goes without clips you aren’t brave - well neither is he without baazigar we saw on TBR kabir was trashing him and would have won had mum not killed him.

Yes the bullying angle is bothering me but let’s hope it gets resolved. Here both public and private schools taking bullying very seriously and it’s not tolerated so am surprised poor little chotu is being bullied like this. Both his uncles are Jinns he should be shown a strong boy.

Yes a bitter man to the core - he needs to see how it feels when the shoe is on other foot. Fingers crossed 🤞 the makers will capitulate on this and make it better and not worse.

Ya poor chotu.since roshni gives him back loudly aand clearly I didnt mind the clips part.i think the clips has to play some important part in upcoming episodes.thats y they r stressing the clips this much.earlier clips used to find roshni but now ?????

What I absolutely hate is roshni in Monday's and Tuesdays episodes. Cringeworthy. Aman was like that since aliya.dont want roshni to get on my nerves too

Since I am not an aditi fan Icant tolerate if her character got butchered like amans

vibha28 thumbnail

Ya poor chotu.since roshni gives him back loudly aand clearly I didnt mind the clips part.i think the clips has to play some important part in upcoming episodes.thats y they r stressing the clips this much.earlier clips used to find roshni but now ?????

What I absolutely hate is roshni in Monday's and Tuesdays episodes. Cringeworthy. Aman was like that since aliya.dont want roshni to get on my nerves too

Since I am not an aditi fan Icant tolerate if her character got butchered like amans

Yes roshni responding was very good and that’s how it should be - he can start his monologue but roshni needs to reply too.

Roshni I am not as worried as I know her heart - don’t agree at all and didn’t like her complete 180 turn but I somewhat understand her. I agree though don’t want her to be like Aman and then we have two leads whom we can’t tolerate.

Aman during Alia was terrible - maybe roshni should repeat some of his old Alia dialogues and see if he remembers? Today she was perfect when she said sometimes 5 minutes are enough and other time two years aren’t enough.

Aren’t the clips with that kid pari? Chotu gave it to her? I saw that bully and chotu are same size he should fight back but poor kid his self esteem is almost eroded.

Jiss555 thumbnail

Yes roshni responding was very good and that’s how it should be - he can start his monologue but roshni needs to reply too.

Roshni I am not as worried as I know her heart - don’t agree at all and didn’t like her complete 180 turn but I somewhat understand her. I agree though don’t want her to be like Aman and then we have two leads whom we can’t tolerate.

Aman during Alia was terrible - maybe roshni should repeat some of his old Alia dialogues and see if he remembers? Today she was perfect when she said sometimes 5 minutes are enough and other time two years aren’t enough.

Aren’t the clips with that kid pari? Chotu gave it to her? I saw that bully and chotu are same size he should fight back but poor kid his self esteem is almost eroded.

but that kid was a Tyson compared to chotu

Hope pari wont attack the bully with clips

I agree that 2 year and 5 minutes dialog was punch.kudos to writer

In Twitter many are saying how imran is phuphi son

Like she he too was funny and forgetful that's y called her own mother as phuphi along with everyone else

What do u think

vibha28 thumbnail

but that kid was a Tyson compared to chotu

Hope pari wont attack the bully with clips

I agree that 2 year and 5 minutes dialog was punch.kudos to writer

In Twitter many are saying how imran is phuphi son

Like she he too was funny and forgetful that's y called her own mother as phuphi along with everyone else

What do u think

r

Lol 😂 Tyson? He seemed very aggressive and a brute whereas our chotu is mild and cute. But yes no attacking with clips even though he is a bully he is a kid. Do it in a funny way.

The writers write one good and 20 bad lines here I think.

Didn’t imran said in kitchen chachi and Sara? So if it’s Parveen there then chachi means uncles wife. Before she was mami and now chachi? Do confused but yes I think him being baby’s son is more believable.

Roshan_93 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

No what I was trying to convey is mami means juniad sisters son but aunty means he can be anybody's son.since aunty doesn't define what type of relationship we have with the latter where as chechi,badimaa,mami each signifies a particular relationship 

Ok !thank you😊

Jiss555 thumbnail

r

Lol 😂 Tyson? He seemed very aggressive and a brute whereas our chotu is mild and cute. But yes no attacking with clips even though he is a bully he is a kid. Do it in a funny way.

The writers write one good and 20 bad lines here I think.

Didn’t imran said in kitchen chachi and Sara? So if it’s Parveen there then chachi means uncles wife. Before she was mami and now chachi? Do confused but yes I think him being baby’s son is more believable.

Ya better make him as phuphi son once and  for all.finished witness what are u now upto