Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

Tauba ye majboori 

Dono updates Dena hai Zaroori 🤣

Kaha jaau main 🤣🤣

I am going through the LU......sab ke sab emotional hoke ro raha hain.......😳

I really felt like crying when I read ur post Vaishuuu😳

I really was not affected this much....maybe becoz I had cried buckets during breakup.......and decided to let go.......😒

abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Mimzy

Okay......I am actually seeing visible changes in mishti and Kuhu and how they are expressing their dislike for each other.

Kunal.....I dnt knw....somehow his sudden chumminess with Mishti is giving me the opposite vibe.....😳

Abir ka bhi I dnt knwww.......maybe he finally stopped giving meenu the benefit of doubt and started seeing everything more clearly....😆

I will just wait and watch ......mein apna sar kyu phod raha hun....😆

Btw .....Uru's post explains everything beautifully.....somehow I am getting a story out of her posts more than the episodes.......😆

daily soap ke liye kitni homework karni padti hai 😆

Mimzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhilashasharma

daily soap ke liye kitni homework karni padti hai 😆

🤣🤣🤣

Exactly..........I kinda want to bang my head somewhere when I see the episodes......😆

abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

🤣🤣🤣

Exactly..........I kinda want to bang my head somewhere when I see the episodes......😆

daily soap dekhne ka punishment... whenever we discuss the episodes with ourselves, I only remember my kids’ teachers’ note - always ask them to go through the lesson taught today... 

But here discussion by fun hai, ranting bhi.. Mann halka Ho jaata hai..

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi19

uru... love u so much... and i will say this as many times as i can...

i love your analysis...

this AT is sukoon place for me....

give analysis of all 4 and in a beautiful manner....

this AT make me calmer, sane and takes things in rational manner...

everything thing u said is absolutely right and i want to bold each and every word...

my disappointment is keep kuhu shut atleast.. usse jyada kuch nahi tha... he could have said she didnt say anything... i heard it...

because she always blames mishti that out of jealousy or insecurity u planned it and framed me... this is not the first time she did this with mishti...

but at last lets see where this goes too...

Ruhi I love you too 🤗🤗🤗

Yes for sure I know he could have said that  And could have taken a stand for mishti,  in my opinion there is more what abir has to discover so it's not the end ..

There will always be a situation where we will not be 100% happy with either abir or mishti,  its okay we all can have our own takes 👍🏼 And frankly this isn't the end , this is beginning of a new chapter.... just wait yeh lamba chalne vala drama hai 😆

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Ayeee rula diya tha mujhe.....😒

Kunal says naaa......mujhe bhai ka rishta nibhaana nahin aaya mujhe??Aisa tho nahin ke aap mere zindagi ka ek hissa ho.....aap kuhud mere zindagi ho......😭my fav abhinal scene till date......

Bold2 - I dnt remember this one......😒

True even shows based on siblings doesn't have much depth.....👍🏼

haa now you are making me emotional.. 

@bold - most favorite yaar.. that just struck heavily in heart 😭 

you dont remember... the scene where abir goes to mumbai mish fights with the bus conductor or someone trying to get ticket for abir... that scene before abir came out of RJV...  everyone tries to stop abir but he doesnt when he is about go out of rjv kunal stops him and they have a long discussion on baba... my favorite is kunal saying i only need maa n bhai we dont need anyone else, i'm ready to even get stuck between you n maa life long like always but we dont need anyone else.... 

kunal accident one is also good yaar... after abir saving him kunal keeps asking sorry n abir slap n kunal hugs him, abir pushes him away again they hug.. that really made me cry yaar.. so beautiful it was.. ❤️😭

Mimzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhilashasharma

daily soap dekhne ka punishment... whenever we discuss the episodes with ourselves, I only remember my kids’ teachers’ note - always ask them to go through the lesson taught today... 

But here discussion by fun hai, ranting bhi.. Mann halka Ho jaata hai..

LU is really emotional today....😳..episode dekhke itna emotional nahin hua jitna sabka reviews padke......vaishu, koms ka padke rona aagaya.....Pali as usual made me laugh...😆

Hmm....I dnt knw sometimes discussing stuff makes it worse for me.......🥱

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: The_incredible

🤣kab Tak update milega?ur works(college) r done no more pressure from college..vaise vaishu konsi programmibg language u r studying..infact I also did coding..but I am not Passionate abt that😆😆

🤗🤗

Abhi to shuru kiya hai likhna, kal raat tak I think 😆

I love coding yaar 😍😍😍😍😍, pehle c++ padha tha in +2 but now switched to Java and python ka basic padha hai 

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I am going through the LU......sab ke sab emotional hoke ro raha hain.......😳

I really felt like crying when I read ur post Vaishuuu😳

I really was not affected this much....maybe becoz I had cried buckets during breakup.......and decided to let go.......😒

I was very emotional subah subah, now I am okay 👍🏼

You know har cheez doesn't lead to being right or wrong, thoda compromise and adjust karna hi padta hai 

I am just hoping kal abir thik se sorry bole Mish ko, ek proper monologue Milna chahiye of him feeling guilty. 

Mini don't feel emotional I am sure they'll handle this thing well 🤗

Mimzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

haa now you are making me emotional.. 

@bold - most favorite yaar.. that just struck heavily in heart 😭 

you dont remember... the scene where abir goes to mumbai mish fights with the bus conductor or someone trying to get ticket for abir... that scene before abir came out of RJV...  everyone tries to stop abir but he doesnt when he is about go out of rjv kunal stops him and they have a long discussion on baba... my favorite is kunal saying i only need maa n bhai we dont need anyone else, i'm ready to even get stuck between you n maa life long like always but we dont need anyone else.... 

kunal accident one is also good yaar... after abir saving him kunal keeps asking sorry n abir slap n kunal hugs him, abir pushes him away again they hug.. that really made me cry yaar.. so beautiful it was.. ❤️😭

I have a vague memory of it ...but utna nahin jitna ganpathi visarjan ka thaaa......I had watched it multiple times......both shah and ritwik were amazing.

Kunal accident, that bit was gud......but the whole execution of it, made me irritated, so it didn't leave me the desired impact.

Okay.....confession time.....I actually resented Abhinal bond because I always sensed that Mishti and her feelings would be second priority when it comes to Kunal and his feelings.....😆......Immature.....but still......