Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

Guys a questions 

Kiska update chahiye

Tu Mere saath rehna ya ek tu hi yaar Mera 

I am in mood to write, tell tell 🤗

tu mere saath rehna.. 👍🏼

its been so long since i read it yaar... i just love that story.. update it.. 😆🤗

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Welcome to the new AT guys.......🤗

LetThereBeLight thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mimzy

All their hugs are hot.....

Back hug bhi thaa ...in yoga scene

And they always dance together....its hot

yes they have natural chemistry too...  they cant stay away from each other too.. 😭

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Holaaaaa smiley31smiley31smiley31

Alright I have lots to say today so bear with me 🙈

First of all I feel watching episodes in bulk actually helps smiley36 Because you don't spend a whole day discussing 20 mins smiley36 so the effect is quite less, perhaps sometimes too much thinking also spoils the fun , for me it's a blessing in disguise right now because seeing 2 3 episodes in one go helps to see situation in a better way,  so with a fresh slate I actually went back to see the entire coffee fiasco and here are my analysis.  smiley14 please it's a request to patiently read and then reply if you wish to smiley9

So going by abir's reaction with the coffee mugs and the way he was dealing with them gave a clear idea that he sensed that meenu is upto something,  that's why when meenu gave the coffee mug to kuhu ..abir took that mug from her ,  this thought was already there in abir's mind that meenu is upto something...after that he falls asleep having no idea what happened in between ...and when he woke up he realized in his mind  that meenu had actually mixed those pills , he saw that parul is being blamed here , kunal was the one confronting her , meenu was as usual silent ( she was waiting for one of the sisters to react )  , for sure abir knew parul can't do this and meenu is targeting someone else, that's why the next scene is meenu abir confrontation,  seeing meenu's deaperateness to bring out the culprit , this somewhat gave a surety to abir that meenu only mixed the pills , she wanted mishti / kuhu to have the drink and blame parul  ( remember his dialogue there maasi pe jootha ilzaam laga ne ka tradition  aap hi ne shuru kiya tha na maa )  , and now since her plan backfired she wants to put the blame on someone else so that the game keeps going that's why abir says that he doesn't want any drama for 24 hrs,  he was jusf buying time for himself to analyse the happenings around him that's why next day he was shown to be doing active detectivegiri on meenu to decode her...but he failed when he didn't get any proof

Now coming to mishti,  things went out of control when parul maasi got involved and was blamed  , it was done for mishti here , she wanted to call out kuhu , for her it was enough,  she adjusted a lot but then kuhu crossed all her limits.... , and that why she confronted kuhu to come out clean in front of everyone,  kuhu was still in a different zone , all she cared was she didn't want to take the blame because pills galti se gire the ... her intention was not to hurt abir , but mishti here ( but for that also pills galti se hi gire the ) ...but what she didn't realise that galti se ho yan jaan kar , she actually did nothing to stop anyone from having that coffee , the consequences are extremely dangerous here... that's where she crossed the line , the fear of getting called out surfaced and she prayed that this matter shouldn't come out in open because she can't face abir now ,she knew she did a blunder,  she knew people will blame her and that's why she didn't want that situation to occur only...she fears accountability and that's why she always puts the blame on mishti 

Italics  -  ..now before she could complete her sentence she got slapped by mishti and the conversation ended then and there ... 

Mishti then decides to say everything to abir,  but before she could say , she hears abir kunal convo and how stressed he is because parul is blamed here ( here abir was still trying to figure out what meenu was upto ,  she mixed the pills , the target was mishti / kuhu and now parul is being blamed? )  then he asks mishti if he over reacted with kunal?  Mishti feels with abir is already stressed now , what is she reveals about kuhu right now .. will this affect the family equation more ... " will I again be blamed the for this , will people fight because of me , no I want to live upto BP's words , I can't break this family" .... so again when mishti has to take a big step , her fears and insecurities surface out that makes her path blurred ....for mishti,  she always goes for a do or die situation,  she decided not to reveal anything to family ( and this included abir too )  , in the process she forgot the promise she made to abir that she will not hide things from him ...clearly she wasn't happy with this but to be honest she didn't knew how to proceed,  so she went where issues drived her ,  saying to kuhu  " main khush nahi hun lekin sabki khushi ke liye chup hun" ....  but this was also the last chance that she was giving to kuhu from her side...actually if that time mishti had revealed to abir that it was kuhu who was involved with the pills , that would have given him a clear picture that day itself... ( I will tell you why it makes a difference in then and now and how abir's dialogue that "shivratri ki baat holi tak nahi kheech sakte has a significance " )

Meenu didn't want this incident to slip off, when she saw that mishti is making no effort from her side , she tried to fasten the things from her side by keeping those pills in kuhu's room....exposing it through nidhi giving another chance for mishti to speak up and  fall in the trap ... mishti was waiting for kuhu to speak up , kunal already started confronting kuhu and mahs were on kuhu defense mode...again parul took the blame ( keeping the sensitivity of the issue in mind and realising that mahs are also present here ) , at that time kuhu wasn't lying when she said that I don't know how these pills came in my room ( mishti still believed it to be true cuz she already knew that kuhu is involved with the pills )....all this happening in front of abir,  please understand where he was at that point of time to decode his reaction on throwing the pills  , he was sure in his mind that meenu is behind all this , she only mixed the pills and now because she couldn't blame parul , she is blaming kuhu ... may be she wants a reaction from mishti too ... that's why before meenu's plan could succeed,  he took the pills and threw it ... because in his eyes , meenu was the only culprit so it was useless to even discuss it ...

Now now now,  comes the twist in the story when  actually abir gets to hear the sisters convo !! There are many things that abir gets to know that eventually changes the game for the 3 characters ....this was the first time ever when someone  heard the sister's private confrontation and got to know what actually happens with them behind the doors ... he got to know that kuhu was the one who mixed the pills but  she was so blinded to understand anything,  even when mishti told that parul massi is being blamed,  please speak up , she was still on mishti you kept the pills , it's your fault mode,  and you did all this because i mixed the pills by mistake , I can't leave with you in the same house ... mishti says main roz roz ke is jhagde se bore  ho chuki hun .... what abir saw that mishti and kuhu as having these type of frequent fights and mishti deals with kuhu on a heads on way , whereas kuhu instead of realising her own fault is just on the same page to blame mishti....this was not something he knew,  hs just had an idea but for the first time he witnessed the bitterness in the relationship in full mode.

When mishti comes out , she gets shocked to see abir,  abir and mishti's reactions speak volumes in that scene .. abir was kind a upset with her ( may be because of the promise ) and mishti was shocked because she knew the matter has been proceeded and abir was kept in dark... somewhere she knew she is at fault too , when mishti feels she is at fault she over compensates,  that's how is her way to deal with it , that's why in the next scene without even before abir asking her , she starts up with her explanation that why she didn't share the thing with him before,  abir paterintly hears what she had to say and agrees too , mishti comes out clean this time , this time she was her real self actually , totally speaking her mind , saying that kuhu is selfish etc etc ( this was actually the first time when mishti was letting out her real feelings for kuhu in front of abir) ,  she was given enough chances but now so let's expose her ( she knew that since now abir also knows the truth,  he won't call her home breaker neither will let anyone call her too )  this explains her behaviour in that scene  ..... it was a combination of two things ....one was that she did wrong by hiding it from abir and also for giving a last chance for kuhu so in order to over compensate for these two things she wanted to expose kuhu because she had concluded that since her private confrontations are not working ( something that she had been trying for years )  and so calling her out in front of all is the ultimate solution and the second thing is since now abir knows everything,  abir won't let anyone name call her ( because abir has always taken a stand for her in the past )  but she was shocked to hear the next set of lines from abir 

It now becomes a clean picture for abir,  giving a clear idea to him that what meenu was upto ( keep in mind that abir just focused on galti se pills gire the part because in reality he is still yet to understand the deep dark bitterness in the relationship )  abir made two statements here   - shivratri ki baat holi tak nahi kheech sakte   - If mishti had revealed to  him on that day only then he could have avoided the situation that happened today (drama in the presence of mahs )  but now if they will expose kuhu openly,  a lot of things were at stake , parul , kunal , kuhu and mishti herself ....because not only it will look like kunal was trying to protect kuhu but it was clearly give an impression where mishti was also trying to do the same...the mahs RVs drama that he stopped today in morning would play out in reality and that's why he said that the time to expose  kuhu has gone , he also understood that private confrontation and mishti's heads on attitude with kuhu is not working,  remember the conversation centre point was kuhu...so when abir said tumhare liye har problem ka solution jhagda hai  ( he meant it in her ways of dealing with kuhu,  connecting it with what mishti herself said to kuhu in the previous scene)  , he wasn't belittling her or shutting her up , he was just making her understand that this attitude will not work with kuhu and so he wants to come up with a different solution ( he knew the stakes are high and many relationships are going to get affected here so he just wants to be careful here because mishti is already getting directly affected here )  but his choice of words gave a wrong indication that was totally misunderstood by mishti as something else ( remember the homebreaker thing has already blurred her sense and that's why abir's words gsve a totally wrong impression to her , her insecurities surfaced again and this time she misunderstood him  , the man who was supposed to save her from the home breaker tag is actually now giving her the tag ( where in reality abir was talking something else only) ....but in a way what happened changed something for mishbir also , today mishti openly expressed her disappointment with abir , giving an insight to abir that what's actually is going on in her mind ...something which I believe he underestimates at times , angry violent chroni ke peeche ek ladki hai jo abhi bhi darti hai ... mishti who slowly started to open up to abir about kuhu left the conversation mid way leaving abir behind who wasn't able to figure out what went so wrong 

To be honest no one was at fault here , it's a typical matter of perspective,  abir was speaking from his side and mishti from hers , both of them were desperately trying to explain each other their point of views , in the process forgetting that they are also supposed to hear each other and not just speak....a conversation that went on a different tangent.... so don't be surprised if now both of them will try to understand each other and manaofy each other...rather than one just abir going for an epic apology , because the thing is abir's choice of words wasn't proper but mishti misunderstood it to another level and hence both of them will apologise ...they understand each other better than we do ...frankly speaking they weren't even angry they were just upset with the turn of events ..

Now lets see how all this turned out in today's episode which is supposedly the climax of the coffee fiasco 

Abir was actually in a state of confusion when he was sitting in the courtyard,  there were many things that he came to know today, kuhu's urge to blame mishti,  mishti's increasing insecurities,  parul being unnecessary involved , kunal on high pedestal,  and meenu waiting for that one chance to take the advantage of the situation,  there are very few instances when abir faces a confused state but then surprisingly parul maasi comes to his rescue,  remember in nishmish track...abir didn't want to reveal break up truth to mishti because he thought that would be an unnecessary justification for his mistakes but parul makes him realise that mishti still deserves all the rights to know the truth and helps him big time ...today also unknowingly parul helps him,  while talking about her and benba's dynamics in the house,  she speaks about mishku's dynamics, both of them are ...she says that kuhu is immature but she gets everyone's love , she found her loved ones .....while mishti , she struggles to find her place and she will keep struggling because somehow she doesn't consider herself to be worthy of the love so she keeps questioning herself, she will keep doing it but now she isn't alone , you are there with her and you need to help her by making kuhu understand and m sure you will do it ....abir takes the clue and understands that if kuhu will be on the right path and will stop blaming mishti , it will make a way for mishti also to end her struggles,  then she wont  have to over compensate to prove her worth ...

We all saw how abir dealt with kuhu and anyone who actually knows abir would have guessed it that he will react like this only,  his target was simple,  he wanted kuhu to accept her fault and apologise ( no matter what l , this time he wanted to break the chain of " mishti ki wajah se " ... that's why even when kuhu started her usual defense mode with " mishti aisi hai waisi hai , namak mirch blah " ...he kept listening .... his expressions were like  " ya I very well know how  my wife is you don't tell me  " but he controlled because he wanted kuhu to speak up , that's why he knew if he stopped her there and corrected her then kuhu would never open up thinking abir won't listen at all now , kuhu dosent open up at all when someone shouts at her , slaps her or says things in defense of mishti but actually all this motivates her to put the blame on mishti again...so he simply changed the topic and asked her that why did you hide ? Haha ...kuhu was left with no option,  her prayers didn't work , finally the time was it ...she had to reveal that she did let the pills in but she was scared to accept it , abir got what he wanted to hear, he did make her realise that this wasn't a small thing,  the consequences could be dangerous... he made her apologise to parul thereby closing the topic from parul's side , now what was left is kunal and mishti , abir cleverly advised her to reveal everything to kunal,  the same advice that he gave to mishti that don't hide things,  abinal understands the rv dynamics more than the girls and that's why he knows that keeping secret leads to big troubles,  kuhu only should be the one who should be telling this to kunal,  kuhu does say that she will reveal but will see what happens in future ...drama ka scope bana rahega baba ...kuhu also asks abir to tell mishti to not reveal this thing now leaving back a heart broken mishti who is now totally confused on her stand , she is still hurt with those words and it will take time for her to process what happened , both of them wanted to talk , but felt short of words , strange na , sometimes they have words but don't know what to talk now they wanted to talk but had no words smiley14 Such a messy situation... a very real complicated set of emotions....for the first mishbir are struggling because of internal battle of struggles....where both of them are fighting within themselves and they are fighting for each other .....  

To cut a long story short , just remember one tip , whenever you feel you don't connect with mishti  , try understanding abir and whenever you feel you don't connect with abir,  try understanding mishti , yes read it again , that's how you understand mishbir as a whole , they are soulmates for a reason,  where one's questions become other's answers and that's how you are supposed to decode them , like how maani says " abir ki baron se dekho toh mishti duniya ki sabse khoobsurat ladki lagti hai " and I will sum it up by saying that  " mishti ki nazorn se dekho toh abir duniya ka sabse ajeeb insaan lagta hai " ....that how they are , understand them through each other 

Neither I am defending anyone nor criticising,  this was just my attempt to analyse the situation,  the intentions,  the actions and the reactions,  that's all 

If you ask me what do I feel about abir and mishti's stand on kuhu , 

Frankly speaking , abir has just started discovering another side to kuhu, while mishti has seen a lot ,  there is a lot more that he will get to know in future episodes,  its not just the bachpanna,  there is more to it , till now there are only 2 persons whom kuhu has shared her real thoughts with,  one jas who suggests her ways to hide it and motivates her to go against mishti and now its abir,  who actually advises her and makes her follow the right path ...one thing I can say kuhu is definitely not getting whitewashed , there is more that is coming up here 

Mishti , her insecurities surfaced up in front of abir,  it will be interesting to see how abir will deal with this on a separate basis,  will mishti get her confidence to share her thoughts with abir again ?

Will abir decide to keep an eye on kuhu now like he does with meenu ?

Will kuhu decide to walk on the path of redemption? 

What will be kunal's role here ?

How will abir constantly deal with all this when meenu is constantly trying to challenge him at every step ?

Will empowering parul change the dynamics in rv parivaar ?

I don't what know what will happen , frankly don't want to think also , because my "wants" will blur my vision to understand the perspective of the characters here ....Go with the flow and understand the pool of varied human emotions.....I discover something new about them every day which just gives a new thought to my own perception 

Waiting for your views smiley27

Ps:  learned something new from abir today ...they are many in this world to know who know  how to say , how many actually prefer to "listen"  first ?

Even though I believe that brushing off certain things in the name of drama is absolutely wrong , but I guess that's how the premise of the show is , characters get poetic justice in the form of punishment, it has been the same with every character , that's how the universe in YRHPK works , that's a different thing that I don't really appreciate it , but its okay,  it's a drama not some real life so take things with a pinch of salt and understand the underlying message , that's my motto 

Edited by Onyourface - 4 years ago

Didn't u see the episodes where Kunal declares abir is his zindagi....smiley19....he was crying ......

And whenever they fight they both get upset. Abir tries to manao kunal by making noodles, Kunal always cries when Abir fights with him. Its heartbreakingsmiley28smiley19

Abir always says if Kunal is with him then everything is awesome...smiley14

Aah.....that post GD hug and post Kunal birth truth scenes ......hmmmmm....kya bolun....smiley19

Even after marriage....they both did Yoga together and had a good scne.....aur kya proof chahiye tumhesmiley42

you love our abinal so much.. 😭❤️ promoting them with proof... ahh i teared up 😭

but on a serious note these are all the scenes i love of abinal... the best i must say... 😆❤️

Always happy to help.smiley36smiley31

We have many members in our club. You, me, piya, gauri.....etc etc

Uru is deffo there because of its her saasumma and pyar.

ohh thank you meri jaan lage raho we need more supporters 😆

wow already so many members... i'm so proud of our club yaar see our peps attract people so soon 😆🤗

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

Guys a questions 

Kiska update chahiye

Tu Mere saath rehna ya ek tu hi yaar Mera 

I am in mood to write, tell tell 🤗

i want both vaishu...🤗

Thats the thing diyaaa.......we have been seeing these things always. A real character growth occurs when u learn from ur mistakes and try to understand where u were going wrong in your approach and try to correct it. Here,none of these characters have any real growth. Insaan hain machine thodi hain jo baar baar ek hi galti repeat kare. Each of them got multiple chances to grow.....but none did. We are instead seeing them go in circles repeating same mistakes again and again.

I dnt knw .....I am not really convinced by them for the time being until we see some real growth. 

Mish showing her anger can be considered as a small growth I guess....smiley22...but then she is back to shaking the tree and mera pati parmeshwar hainsmiley44smiley36smiley36

Ohhkk i understand what you are saying... 😆 if you look at it they dont go with extreme character growth but do have small changes and are trying to improve themselves... 

families tho are now not pressuring anyone to sacrifice or do anything for others.. they have improved from how they were... 

mishti has come from her ehsaan feel n bp/bm finally were able to see where things went wrong n their relationship has improved.. 

abir who was ready to sacrifice anything for brother n kunal who was demanding has changed n they are trying to balance everything... 

kuhu i dont wanna say now let it wait till end of track... 

they are improving but not like ok this done and i'll change but which each track they learn a small thing... i want to say more but post lamba hoga... 😆

and she back to her pati parmeshwar yaar they cant stay angry on each other... but one thing is abir said right she always fights for right that is impulsive at times n that lands her in problem.. now she is ready to be a little calmer in handling things with abirs support... ladka banta hai but the way is not necessary to be like this they are different ways too that is what abir too meant.. 

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Npdeepa

Ammu, did you watch Shaheer's Insta Invasion IV😊

I watched yaar..he was saying for couple goals he look for Saif Ali Khan and Kareena and Saif Ali Khan was Rhea's celebrity crush😆😆there r a lot of things..in it..

preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Congratulations on new AT friends. Kya discussion horaha hai. Last night when I went to bed it was previous AT 113 page. You chatty bunch finished AT 78 and 4 pages in to new AT overnight 😂😂. Someone please give me a short update.