Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

And don't know Which act of hero sid  will make him proper postive  lead. First    namit is very poor in acting  

A, positive lead character should be reasonable and sensible  but  sid character  as lead  positive  character  I don't find him  reasonable  and  sensible

First he manipulate   Natasha    to get done  plastic  surgery 

Second  when Dr sid tied a man with rope   when  that man refused to give blood  so Dr sid tied that man with rope and take blood from him  

that was most irresponsible and illegal means   of sid as Dr to do it 

No way can a doctor applied illegal means to save patient 

Another irresponsible part   when  Dr sid was marry to Dr asha    and when he comes to know real truth about Dr aasha  and he started forcing  Dr ishani to love him 

And when   Dr ishani clealy told  Dr sid  that in eyes of society  u  r  still married to Dr aasha , if  with out giving divorce to Dr aasha   if we meet each other then our relationship Wiil consider as wrong 

But still Dr sid not understanding  ishani pov  and still  forcing to love him  that was immature irresponsible part of Dr sid to do that

Sid may be look young as lead but  in history of tv world but  his character is immature  irresponsible  as lead 

And just to prove  Dr sid innocent any how  cvs has bring  created fake story  . If  Dr sid is really attack  by goons if really want to marry Dr ishaniand if mama mami  have send goons to beat Dr Sid then why cvs has not clear  all these things before leap only 

Now cvs has  created force story to prove Dr innocent but that doesn't not mean    it will justify Dr  Dr sid and ishani getting married 

Dr sid may be innocent in eyes of  cvs 

But Mr nv  honestly help  Dr ishani    he honestly help Dr ishani come out of  depression so if cvs  reunite  Dr ishani and  Dr sid   and treat Mr nv  like thrash then it  will be very bad of cvs time to do it

Will really bad for Mr nv  who  enter ishani life as new hope  Dr ishani  , always worried about Dr sid health no matter how  was it was badly . Effecting his married life  and cvs will royally ignored Mr nv  and give no credit to Mr nv   and  cvs will reunite  Dr sid and Dr ishani?? 

Edited by surabhi01 - 4 years ago
-ajna- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Gaurav Chopra compared to Salman Khan,Shahrukh Khan,Akshay Kumar and Aamir Khan is a joke! HeHeHe

surabhi01 thumbnail

I am not comparing  gc with   sharukh  , salman and Akshay 

I was giving examples there are many  actor  who at age of 50 still doing hero role 

And gc  is not aisa waisa  actor  . He is  well established actor in tv industry  he became  famous since  uttaran  

Playing   raghuvendra rathod in uttaran  gc  has become every house name. People still remember him as raghuvendra 

Uttaran  may be shown lot of negativity   gc  nailed as  raghuvendra 

And here  in sanjvini  gc nailed as  Mr nv

hi50 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -ajna-

Gaurav Chopra compared to Salman Khan,Shahrukh Khan,Akshay Kumar and Aamir Khan is a joke! HeHeHe

🤣🤣🤣

Ditto.. GC may be a good actor, but not at all good-looking.. and definitely not a hero material.. he better suits a villain.. 

surabhi01 thumbnail

I know  why  gc as nv should be villain. So that  sid and ishani    reunite

But  gc  has never play villain 

Gc had played second lead hero in uttaran and viewers has  whole heartly accept   gc has second lead hero in uttaran  . People love gc as rough and tough hero 

Gc  has already proove that he    can be hero since uttaran   and his character raghuvendra become  iconic character of tv industry

But  namit has yet to proove that he can be hero  .  The way namit give expressions while acting he suit as comedian   rather than a hero 

I think namit will do better job as comedian not as hero 

And yes   the way   Dr  sid  behave in today episode   then his act  is of villain  rarther than hero  

In today  episode Dr sid applied  holi  color  on  ishani   who is already married to Mr nv   Dr sid applying holi color to already  married   Dr ishani and this act is villaniious of Dr sid 

That was  so cheap, disgusting  part of Dr sid  applying  holi color on already married  Dr ishani  and even don't bother to  take permission from Dr ishani before applying holi color on her 

I just hope  ishani kick Dr sid out of his life  forever . He is really   has no manners  

shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Just like the "like" button there should also be a "dislike" button on IF!!!

Edited by shwetha85 - 4 years ago
hi50 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shwetha85

Just like the "like" button there should also be a "dislike" button on IF!!!

Totally agree dear.. and common sense is not that common ... kuch log kahi bhi post karte rehete hai.. they don't even think if their post is welcome or not.. are bhai khud apni topic start kar, per nehi...!!

shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

[QUOTE=hi50]

Totally agree dear.. and common sense is not that common ... kuch log kahi bhi post karte rehete hai.. they don't even think if their post is welcome or not.. are bhai khud apni topic start kar, per nehi...!!

[/QUOTE

Very well said and that top such long posts. Koi nahi padta hoga. Time sara kotti ho gaya!!!

surabhi01 thumbnail

Yes there should be  disliked button so that I can dislike  such post who just come and start doing moral policing tellinge members where to post  and what to post and  personally  attack whenever heir favorite   character  or actor is crictize 

I just hope moderaror  take on  note on this  that  some members   can  post negative comments on character and actor to whom they don't like 

Some members  can do even  body  shaming even  of actor even can do . Age shaming  of actor Even can bash look of actor  as much as they want   

Calling  actor bujurg   who is 40 

Can anyone tell me  at the age of 40  kabse bujurg  kehlane lage 

Mean some members can free to write to any thing what ever they want  but other should not crictize their favorite? 

But  when other crictize their favorite actor 

they start  coming with moral policing  and attacking members 

And never  force  any one read my  post  

Jisko mera post padhna hota hai woh khud hi padh leta hai 

surabhi01 thumbnail

Really love navisha today   it is so beatfully enacted  . The  expression in eyes of both actor coming with in self  when ishani coming to color  Mr nv   . 

And  really feel disgusted when sid apply holi color to ishani when she is already married 

Today  nv   sign divorce paper  and though it is really pain ful for him but he keep ishani happiness above  his pain . Nv is really  love ishani truly 

Hoping navisha at end 

After Dr shashank ( till cvs has not made him father of Dr sid)  for me Mr nv is impressive character