💕|Happy Birthday Mishti urf Rotlu|💕

Amphitrite thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Mishti and Suhani had finally arrived back to their native place after a torturous course 3 years for education purposes. There was Alexia their one pf the elder sisters waiting for them as they took their luggage from the conveyer belt. 

“So how was the course period?” Alexia asked as she helped them to keep their bags in the back. “It was so tiring AJ. My whole body is aching with fatigue.” Suhani said. “It was good though but the daily schedules were very hectic.” Mishti said with better positivity. 

Both the girls sat on the back while Alexia sat on the driver’s seat and a huge bouquet was there on the seat besides her. “Who gave the bouquet Jenny Di? Anything I should know?” Mishti said teasingly to Alexia.” Nope Mishti nothing of your liking. This bouquet was for your brother Rishabh. But unfortunately, he couldn’t receive it when it was sent as he took an early out.” Alexia said. “What! Rishu bhai and early out? Impossible AJ.” Suhani said with surprise.

“If the order is by the wife then which husband denies.” Alexia said sighing at the lovestruck friend of hers. “What Rishabh bhaiya married. But wasn’t he like….” Mishti started but Alexia cut her off “That was when Oppo hadn’t been in his life. Now that she is in his life, he does care for himself something me and Aru are grateful to Oppo for” 

“He married Oppo di? That’s strange. Like they are so different from each other.” Mishti said still feeling it as a dream. “Maybe opposites do attract sometimes. “Alexia replied. “And what about Ankie di and Asad Bhaijaan. Do they still fight?” Suhani asked. “Ofcourse they would Shona. A couple fighting is so natural.” Alexia said knowing their reaction would be worth watching. “What!!” Suhani And Mishti yelled out loudly.

Chup dono ke dono we all were knowing ye kabhi toh hoga aisa kya reaction de rahe ho. Chauk toh aise rahe ho jaise kabhi socha nahi tha ye hoga.” Alexia said. “Di yaar pura maza kharab kar diya aapne.” Mishti said to which Suhani nodded. “Meri pyaari Jhalli beheno ghar agaya hai. Go fast change your clothes and meet me in 15 right here.” Alexia said in a tone of finality. The two girls knew were they had to go so they rushed inside.

After sometime 

Alexia with Mishti and Suhani had finally arrived to the hotel. This was where the party was going to be held. They went towards the open garden. They were led by one of the employers of the hotel. But seeing one person Mishti got excited and runs towards him. She runs and jumps into the arms of Rishabh Bajaj.

Yes, you all heard right, Rishabh Bajaj. The business shark but Mishti’s dear elder brother. Alexia smiled and told the employee to disperse while she and Suhani went towards the still in the world siblings. Suhani hugged Asad while Alexia took Oppo and Ankie in a hug. All were talking with each other and were happily chatting with some arguments from Askie. 

That’s when a young and handsome guy who was maybe a bit elder to the 17-year-old Mishti came. Rishabh hugged him and said to Mishti “Mish, meet Anirudh my best friend MJ’s younger brother.” Alexia blushed internally {impossibly right?} while Mishti looked at the handsome guy who was smiling a dazzling smile and outstretched his hand. 

Mishti immediately took his hand which was only noticed by Shona and Alexia who were surprised but stayed silent for known reasons. While this Anirudh spoke up “Hi Mishti I hope I can call you that? Heard a lot about you from your elder brother here.” Hearing this Mishti replied “Oh obviously you can call me that. Oh, all good things I hope?” to this Anirudh smiled a hugged her which shocked Mishti, Shona and Alexia. 

During this Oprish and Askie were talking with each other so they didn’t notice the exchange. Lucky Anirudh. Alexia and Suhani looked at each other and “Pakka kuch khichdi pakk rahi hai” Alexia said. “What? Mujhe toh koi aroma nahi arahi.” Suhani retorted confused. 

Alexia slapped her forehead and said “Pagal behen meri main inn dono ke beech khichdi pakk rahi hai who bol rahi hu.” “Oh, but aapko aisa kyun lagta hai?” Suhani said looking at the now in deep conversation Ani and Mishti. “Anirudh ne Mishti Bajaj ko hug kiya and she didn’t punch him isse toh yahi deduce hota hai ki kuch toh hai.” Alexia said. 

“Toh ab kya?” Suhani asked. “Ab khichdi pakk hi gayi hai to tadka bhi daal dete hai.” Alexia said. Suhani looked confused but Alexia assured her. She went towards the man near music system and said “Start the dance songs but on request start with the song ‘Dekha Hazaaro Dafa’.” The man nodded and alexia smiled. The soft melody started when Askie and Oprish were shocked.

Alexia took the four and insisted them for a couple dance. Asad agreed immediately and got a glare from his wife for that while convincing Oprish was hard but Alexia managed. By this time even the youngsters heard the song. 

Anirudh listening to the song turned towards Mishti and bowed a slight bit and said “May I have the honour of dancing with this young lady tonight?” Mishti laughed and kept her hand on his and said “You may kind sire.” And both went to the dancing floor. 

With this scene change to Oprish

Rishabh and Oppo were dancing slowly to the melody with his arms encasing her tightly as if she was a delicate glass doll. “How do you like the party my dear?” he asked her huskily. Any other woman would have shivered and nodded shyly but this Oppo we are talking about so she pouted and complaint “What party? This is party where the songs for dance is so slow? I am telling you lets dance on that son one two three four. Par nahi meri kahaan sunte ho.” Rishabh couldn’t say anything looking at her cuteness so to make her silent he hugged her.

Scene change to Askie

Asad was happy being close to his wife who was unusually silent and smiling warmly. “Aaj meri sherni aag nahi barsa rahi? Yeh chamatkar kaise hua?” he teased her the favourite pastime of his. Ankie looking everywhere said “Aag barsaane ka nahi pata but haan mere heels tumhara per kuchal ne ke bade utsaah main hai.” She said while her pouted and their banter continued.

Scene change to Suhani 

She was standing with her phone glaring at the screen when Adi comes. She ignores him but he tries pacifying her. “Shona sorry na. Please na yaar.” He said while she continued her ignore game. Adi seeing no option takes her by her hand and drags her out. She couldn’t say anything while he kept a hand on his mouth and took her to a room which had a big sorry painted

Scene changes to Alexia

She was standing there admiring the three couples dancing. She had seen Adi taking Shona and she knew she was the safest with him. Suddenly someone kept hand on her shoulder. “Kya chal raha hai aapke dimaag main behena?” Her friend Aru asked her. “Chalna kya hai ab toh chalani hai.” She replied. “Kya?” Aru asked. “Woh dekh.” She said pointing towards Ani and Mishti who were now laughing at some Pj Ani had cracked

To Mishti and Ani

Ani and she were dancing with comfortable proximity. Both feeling some unknown emotion. “Waise I can cook really good.” Ani said suddenly. “Wow; what can you cook?” Mishti asked amazed. “Lies; I can cook up lies really well.” Ani said while Mishti laughed at his lameness. ‘That was so lame Mr Roy.” She said still laughing, “If this lameness can bring a smile on your face then why not?” he said which made her blush. “Very cheesy” she said while he just grinned. “Mishti.” 

“Mishti?” 

“MISHTIII” 

And she woke up from her dream. There was Alexia di on the driver’s seat and Suhani besides her. She was just dreaming, nothing actually happened. 

“Let’s go inside.” Di said.

All the three entered the dark house which suddenly lit up.

And everyone shouted 

Happy Birthday Mishti!!

There was everyone. Rishabh bhaiya and Oppo di? Ankie di with Asad Bhaijaan. She frantically looked and saw a man with his back towards her who turned and she got the glimpse. Anirudh Roya Chaudhary

Edited by Alexia_Wilson - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amphitrite thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

She irritates me like hell

But always thinks of me well

She loves to tease me