priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Apparently harshad signed yeh rishta kya kehlata hai 

Good luck to him if he is doing it

I wanted him to sign a fresh show

T4Thahaanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This thing about him joining YRKK is still hanging in the air. According to one online info some more actors are considered to take the new lead in this very long running show. But he is said to be trending most.

I just hope he gets a GOOD role and a fab actress as co-lead. (Still missing Jennifer...)

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: T4Thahaanfan

This thing about him joining YRKK is still hanging in the air. According to one online info some more actors are considered to take the new lead in this very long running show. But he is said to be trending most.

I just hope he gets a GOOD role and a fab actress as co-lead. (Still missing Jennifer...)

sbs said he has signed it

He will get to work with a good production house Rajan shahi treats his actors very well 

I hope the character and story is good

T4Thahaanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

After watching Harshad for almost a week now in YRKKH I have very mixed feelings:

. so wonderful to see, and hear!, him back

. but his looks and mannerisms are so like Aditya in Bepanah > he is a doctor in this show but with any other profession he'd still reminds one basically of Aditya! 

>Is the Bepanah effect so strong and long-lasting ? 

. and the new storyline? HMMMM - not exactly original or exciting: a boy caught between 2 sisters, one sugary sweet, the other mean and harsh, with the boy's father at loggerheads with our protagonist and the mother in a typical mother-son doting relationship (though that may turn sour, going by spoilers here and there)

I only watch the show because of Harshad but till now I'm missing the WOW effect his first meeting with Jennifer brought about in the first Bepanah episode. 

Besides, the sweet girl in Yeh Rishta... is no patch on Jennifer, as lovely and pretty as she is in the show. Harshad shone in Bepanah not only because of his own acting skills but certainly also because of Jennifer matching him inch by inch, second by second. 🤗

Is it too early to make such sweeping judgements or should one give it another week? But how come, that ONE Bepanah show hooked one 'for good'?!  ☺️

Well, one can only wish Harshad, and his new TV family, all the best and, for him especially, a great acting experience 👍🏼

hibos1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Any place I can watch bepannah episodes online. Haven’t seen it and now I see him in the other show and want to see bepanahh 

priya185 thumbnail

After watching Harshad for almost a week now in YRKKH I have very mixed feelings:

. but his looks and mannerisms are so like Aditya in Bepanah > he is a doctor in this show but with any other profession he'd still reminds one basically of Aditya! 

. and the new storyline? HMMMM - not exactly original or exciting: a boy caught between 2 sisters, one sugary sweet, the other mean and harsh, with the boy's father at loggerheads with our protagonist and the mother in a typical mother-son doting relationship (though that may turn sour, going by spoilers here and there)

I only watch the show because of Harshad but till now I'm missing the WOW effect his first meeting with Jennifer brought about in the first Bepanah episode. 

Besides, the sweet girl in Yeh Rishta... is no patch on Jennifer, as lovely and pretty as she is in the show. Harshad shone in Bepanah not only because of his own acting skills but certainly also because of Jennifer matching him inch by inch, second by second. 🤗

Is it too early to make such sweeping judgements or should one give it another week? But how come, that ONE Bepanah show hooked one 'for good'?!  ☺️

Well, one can only wish Harshad, and his new TV family, all the best and, for him especially, a great acting experience 👍🏼

Harshad's acting is good. it doesn't remind me of Adi but the story could be better

I am fed up of Arohi / Dad Birla

Pranali is improving and she looks cute 

Iamlikethisonly thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Your comment put  me in flashback mode.

Bepannah is/ was such an awesome show ( the characters, the story arc, the casting, the acting and even the episodes (excepting the last few). I don’t understand the TRP audience at all.The show definitely didnot deserve the falling TRPs, it’s started getting right away. 

Every episode had me hooked - even some of the worst episodes of the first 150 were far far better than so many others I have seen on ITV channels and there were SO many awesome ways they could have taken it forward. 

Arjun’s and Noor’s story ;  Wasim and Aditya becoming closer; Zoya managing her business and marriage. 

I don’t understand why it was so needlessly butchered. Even the actors mentioned the last couple of episodes the only ones they didn’t like doing. 

I haven’t watched YRKKH . I am happy for HC that he got this role in such a popular show. And It obvious there are plenty plenty of people who love it and him in it. it’s awesome he is enjoying so much success. 

But for me he is Aditya. Just like B Sobti is forever Arnav. I know it’s not good for the actor to be connected to only 1 role and so am happy for HC.

But my heart belongs to Adi- Zoya. I miss them and love them and would love to see Bepannah 2.0 rehashed on the OTT just like QH was ( though yeah) there is a fear that a clueless PH or writer could butcher it. 

Also I don’t want Bepannah 2 to start from where Bepannah ended because the ending few scenes were horrible, I want to see the whole thing again ( may be the side stories can be changed- the mother doesn’t have to be so evil) but both the love stories may be intact and most importantly , finished right. 

Iamlikethisonly thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

.      Agree with you SOOOOO much .Miss them. They looked so good together. Even I felt that WOW effect of their casting