Byebye for now. This is it from me

kindoer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

So rip o the show. To all the Navisha fans congrats because your ship is been heard. And all who shipped SidIsha will cry as we all know the show will end with that oil and ishani. Congrats.. 

So yeah coming to the CV what should I say really! They ruined a very good show at the start. And ended it with a lot of bull crap so congrats for ruining a good show Siddharth the producer and all! 

And thanks that you sidelined the main actor.. so disappointed.. like seriously. Felling so bad for NK! Hope too see him

More! 🕺🏼

And we fans demanded many things from cVs and in the end we got some crap. Thanks again. Don’t think I’m gonna watch Siddharth Malhotra  shows anymore. 

And good that this crap show is over this week!

Til then bye from me don’t gonna watch last episodes as I know SidIsha isn’t endgame.. 

And to all who are hating NK and his acting hope you gonna stop hating.. and don’t spread negativity should think before you judge.

Bye 👋 

To all whom looking for some good shows do watch Kartik Purnima. Or yeh hai Chahatein. Very good shows! ❤️

Edited by kindoer - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

We will Cricttize namit acting because in our view he is bad actor  and u  can't force us to  like his acting 

Namit definitely need to work hard on his acting 

Namit only good in fun scene. But when a  actor doing as  lead  in serial  then as lead  actor should be able to emote all types of emotion 

But namit except  funny scene  fail to emote  emotional and serious scene 

His expression  look funny whenever he do emotional scene  angry scene 

And here in forum not everybody has same pov for any character or actor  acting 

Some people can like certain   character or certain acting actor some people  cannot like  . Everyone has own has perspective 

Edited by surabhi01 - 4 years ago
kindoer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

We will Cricttize namit acting because in our view he is bad actor  and u  can't force us to  like his acting 

Namit definitely need to work hard on his acting 

Namit only good in fun scene. But when a  actor doing as  lead  in serial  then as lead  actor should be able to emote all types of emotion 

But namit except  funny scene  fail to emote  emotional and serious scene 

His expression  look funny whenever he do emotional scene  angry scene 

And here in forum not everybody has same pov for any character or actor  acting 

Some people can like certain   character or certain acting actor some people  cannot like  . Everyone has own has perspective 

Yeah I know true that.. 

It’s not like I’m holding a gun to someone and say nk is a good actor etc etc.. 

Don’t care what people think it was just my thought.. 

shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Yeah true. Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam ending on its way!!!! Sidisha was just a dream just like the butterfly:))

Never fast forwarded this show before but now it's  nothing more than a shit show. Dont know how SC agreed to play a 24/7 rudali character after the leap.

shwetha85 thumbnail

When is this shit show going off air?? Did they wrap up the shoot already?

kindoer thumbnail

Originally posted by: shwetha85

When is this shit show going off air?? Did they wrap up the shoot already?

yeah they have wrapped. 
saw surbis ig story she was in bridal wear and that oil man also!.. 

They had a party yesterday if you see the cast’s instagram story.. 

And yeah no SidIsha selfie also 💔

shwetha85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kindoer

yeah they have wrapped. 
saw surbis ig story she was in bridal wear and that oil man also!.. 

They had a party yesterday if you see the cast’s instagram story.. 

And yeah no SidIsha selfie also 💔

Oh Ok. So I was right it is Hum dil de chuke sanam ending!!! Hahah.. funny this had to happen. They could have done this without Sid also. They did not need Sid to come back for Ishani to know love for her husband. Whatever!!! Graveyard bye to Sanjivani 

kindoer thumbnail

Originally posted by: shwetha85

Oh Ok. So I was right it is Hum dil de chuke sanam ending!!! Hahah.. funny this had to happen. They could have done this without Sid also. They did not need Sid to come back for Ishani to know love for her husband. Whatever!!! Graveyard bye to Sanjivani 

YEah hahha .. 

A good show who now is bull crap... 

Sooo god that it ends!.. 

mthiru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Used to watch the show at the beginning for Surbhi. Then on and off only to marvel at the poor acting, execution and lack of story.

First thing that disappointed me was surbhi. She is a good actress but I didn't see the variation one needed for this role. I kept seeing Anika.

Next ML is so so in acting and he was seriously painful to watch in intense scenes. Also one couldn't help feel 2nd embarrassment during his acting in emotional scenes. The director also didn't bother to hide it.

The couple could have had a decent chemistry if the makers allowed it happen naturally. They kept pushing it with some cringeworthy tracks that gives the viewers nightmare.

After the leap the show  has down the drain and kudoss to all the fans who watched it till the end.

This show casting director is the worst I have come across. In sidhisha NK looked a bit youngish and GC defenetly looks much older to Surbhi..

Sorry to bud in in your discussion. But I have been a silent member of this forum. This show taught me what happens when you don't have a set story.. From the start to end this show is so forgettable not even the veterans could save this show.

Hope this remaking old classics stops now as the sequels kill the originals too which is very unfair..

kindoer thumbnail

Originally posted by: mthiru

Used to watch the show at the beginning for Surbhi. Then on and off only to marvel at the poor acting, execution and lack of story.

First thing that disappointed me was surbhi. She is a good actress but I didn't see the variation one needed for this role. I kept seeing Anika.

Next ML is so so in acting and he was seriously painful to watch in intense scenes. Also one couldn't help feel 2nd embarrassment during his acting in emotional scenes. The director also didn't bother to hide it.

The couple could have had a decent chemistry if the makers allowed it happen naturally. They kept pushing it with some cringeworthy tracks that gives the viewers nightmare.

After the leap the show  has down the drain and kudoss to all the fans who watched it till the end.

This show casting director is the worst I have come across. In sidhisha NK looked a bit youngish and GC defenetly looks much older to Surbhi..

Sorry to bud in in your discussion. But I have been a silent member of this forum. This show taught me what happens when you don't have a set story.. From the start to end this show is so forgettable not even the veterans could save this show.

Hope this remaking old classics stops now as the sequels kill the originals too which is very unfair..

yeah totally agree with you here! And yeah thanks for commenting. Good too seee someone atleast comment and all! Thanks❤️